Chapter 4

MWO?! MYUNGSOO IS MY HUSBAND?

*SLANTED = THOUGHTS (:


"Myungsoo and EunJi, please cooperate and love each other. I believe both you will fall for each other " Mrs Kim beamed while putting both of our hand together . I rolled my eyes mentally and faked a smile.

"Oh great, i think is time for EunJi to pack up . Tomorrow you will move into your new house. Myungsoo can stay over here right? Mrs Oh? " Mrs Kim asked. Your eyes widen.
MYUNGSOO WILL BE STAYING HERE? =_= ANDWAE :(


"Of course , so that Myungsoo can drive Eunji to their new house . Is very convenient. " Your mom agree with it. WTH..Is first time mom agree to let a stranger to live at my house. Damn! ><

"Myungsoo are you okay with this idea? Mr Kim asked with his one of his eyebrown crooked up. Myungsoo sighed. "Do i look like i have a choice? " Myungsoo eyed you. You glared back. PSH. AS IF I WANTED YOU TO STAY.==


Soon after Myungsoo parents left, "Baby, Bring Myungsoo to your room now. He will help you pack your stuffs, I will not hestitate to barge into your room if i heard screaming. " Your mother wink and went to the kitchen to prepare dessert.

What screaming O_O ?You blinked at Myungsol and asked, "Bastard, why are you blushing and what does my mom mean by screaming? " You asked him innocently. Myungsoo blushed even harder and finally said, ITMEANSMAKINGLOVEANDCANWEGOTOYOURROOMTOPACKNOW? " Myungsoo said it in one breathe.

You tried to say slowly and your eyes widen. "UMMA!!!" Your sheirked. You then look at Myungsoo with disgusted face, "With you? I rather forever be a . " You rolled your eyes and walk to your room. "You have nothing. I'm not interested at all" Myungsoo checked you out while following you behind. You stopped and shouted, "BYUNTAE!" and you hit his chest.

He grabbed your wrist and said " Jagiya, so impatient? We can save that for honeymoon~ " Myungsoo cooed with a smriked.

You look at him and show him your eye smile " Honey~ Dont be so naughty~ " You gave him a flying kiss and a killer wink.

Myungsoo looked at you in shock, with his jaw dropped open. "Close your mouth before a fly fly in" You told him with a teasing tone. Soon after, you guys started packing your stuffs into luggage that you bringing to the new house.

~2HOURSLATER~

"YAY! DONE PACKING! " You exclaimed while strecthing your hands out . You guys took 3 hours to pack everything. "YAH , Go out. I'm going to shower.

Myungsoo continue lying on your bed, playing Temple Run on his Iphone. " Well, i have said before, there is NOTHING under your shirt. Although you have a pretty face, you don't have a body. Is okay. I won't peeked. There is nohing to see anyway." He said casually.

DID MYUNGSOO JUST INDIRECTLY SAID I'M PRETTY?! >< OMGGGG~ You blushed. " YAH! JUST GET OUT. OUT.OUT. OUT. OUT!!! " You screamed. He pulled you and you are now on top of him. You was about to get out when...

Suddenly, the door was slammed open, with a worried expression of your umma, said, " I SWEAR, EUNJI, I HEARD YOU SCREAMING FROM OUT.. ..."You are still in the postion while staring at your mother with " O_O" expression.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHH~! " Your mom screamed and quickly closed the door. Both of you started laughing. Just then, you realised you are still on top of him.

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!" Now is your turn to start screaming ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO SUBBIES<3 I got 19 subbies already! SOOO HAPPY! ^^ Thank You for supporting me (: I apprieciate it alot! ^^ Do subcribe and comment alright~ Hope you enjoy this chapter xD I rewrote it 2 times T_T ANYWAY, How do you think of my story? Like it? PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME! (;

OH AND AND @el_lirio85: THANKYOU FOR ALWAYS COMMENT (: <3 Continue support this fics okay? ^^ Please tell me if you like this , or don't like. GOMAWO ^^

To all my subbies who commented , ILY LARH <3 You guys are my motivator who motivate me to update! ^^

Have a nice day tonight (; ANNYEONG CHINGU <3