Two.

Love Letters

Sehun was begging Kyungsoo about the bubble tea. He wanted to buy one but he don't have enough money. Luhan was watching him from his sit. He wanted to call Sehun but Baekhyun interrupted him.

"Hi Luhan," Baekhyun smiled and shook his hands. "Nice to meet you Luhan." he giggled. "Ah, my name is Baekhyun."

"Nice to meet you too Baekhyunnie." Luhan smiled back.

"Baekhyunnie? Ah, my new nickname? It's cute." Baekhyun sit beside him and looked at Kyungsoo and Sehun playing around with money.

"Sehun-ah. come here." Luhan called him. Sehun was kind of shocked because no one except his mother, called him that. He went to his table and sit on Baekhyun's lap.

"Yah maknae, get up!" Baekhyun shouted and Luhan just laughing.

"Sehun-ah, do you love bubble tea?" Luhan asked while he was packing his bag.

"Yes! I really love bubble tea. It's my penchant. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo always treat me." Sehun giggled.

"Yah! We're not treating you. You're the one who beg us to buy it for you." Baekhyun pouted.

"Well, since I'm new here, I did search for a job and now I'm working at the Bubble Tea Cafe." When Sehun heard that, his face painted a bright smiled.

"Treat me!" All of them laughing.

"Sure. Let's go after school." Luhan smiled.

-

Luhan, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Sehun were on their way to the cafe. Luhan already promise Sehun to treat him. All of them were very happy to get a new friends that was working there. Especially Sehun, he can asked Luhan to treat him a bubble tea.

"Sehun, after we eat something here or anywhere, we'll go to the hospital." Kyungsoo said.

"Hospital? Why? Are you guys sick or something?" Luhan asked while he put on the apron.

"No. My girlfriend got a fever so his dad sent her to the hospital. I want to visit her. Do you want to come?" Sehun asked but Luhan shook his head.

"It's okay. I got a job to handle now. Wait, I'll get you a bubble tea." Luhan smiled and went to the kitchen.

Sehun and the others smiled and looked each other. Baekhyun teased Kyungsoo and they laughed.

"What are you two doing? Oh please, stop being lovely dovey here will you?" Sehun pouted and looked around the cafe. He was looking at Luhan who was standing in front of the kitchen's door with a white apron on. He moved with a profound grace. And when Luhan smiled at him - that y and cute at the same time, sideways smile - his thought dropped away and the was nothing that Sehun could do.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked at him with a quaint-funny looked. "Sehun, what are you looking at?" Kyungsoo asked him.

Sehun ignored the question that came from Kyungsoo's mouth. He looked at Luhan from the head to the toe. He's perfect. He's handsome and cute at the same time. He's gorgeous. I wish I was him. He thought. He loved it when Luhan smiled at everyone he saw. Luhan's eyes was very alluring and his face, like a doll. He looked his face at the mirror in front of the cafe. Damn, is this me? Is this Oh Sehun? I look so ugly. I need to change myself. I want to be like Luhan. I want to be like a doll.

"What's wrong with him?" Baekhyun asked. "He look so weird. Is he okay?"

"Why did you ask me? Ask him." Kyungsoo said. "Sehun-ah!" he shouted. "Come here. What are you doing?"

Sehun looked at them with a streaked looked. "Uh-u-uh, yes. I'm coming."

"What the hell did you do Sehun? Are you sick or something? Plus, are you crazy?" Kyungsoo asked him and make a big eyes to Sehun who was looking at his phone.

"Guys, sorry for making you wait. My gege needs my help for a while. I hope you guys didn't mind it." Luhan walked accosted them and smiled. He looked at Sehun with a confusedness face. "Sehun, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm okay."