One.

Love Letters

Sehun was on his way to the nearest Bubble Tea cafe with his bestfriends, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. He loves bubble tea since he was 5 when his dad bought him one. He will asked Baekhyun or Kyungsoo to buy him a bubble tea and as a reward, he will teach them Maths. Sehun knew that they will do anything for him. His friends kind of scared at him at first because his mother was a police officer and his father was a president.

Every morning, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo always wake him up because he always late for school. That was their routine. Waking up Sehun in the morning. Sehun's parents was too busy with their works and Sehun didn't like it. He always cried in the middle of the night, thinking about his parents. Sometimes, he would asked Baekhyun and Kyungsoo to sleep over his house. They will talked about thei life and sometimes, Sehun will asked why did Kyungsoo felt in love with Baekhyun. They will talked until 4 o'clock in the morning.

Sehun always told Baekhyun and Kyungsoo about his problems. When he had a problem with Hyuna, he will told Baekhyun and asked some of his opinion.

"Hyung, why don't I feel like Hyuna loves me?" he asked with a curious tone.

"Why did you think like that?" Baekhyun asked him, patting the younger's head.

"You see, she didn't even call me yesterday and today, I don't see her around." Sehun pouted.

"Be patient Sehun-ah. Maybe she just busy with her works. Don't think negative Sehun. I know you love her right?" Baekhyun hugged the younger. He saw Kyungsoo and called him. His eyes widened big as he told Kyungsoo to come over. "Shh, don't cry Sehun," he looked at Kyungsoo again.

"Sehun-ah, Hyuna wants to talk with you." Sehun got up from his sit. Kyungsoo gave his phone and pulled Baekhyun away.

"Hello?"

"Hello baby. Where are you?"

"I'm so sorry baby! I'm not feeling so well right. I'm sorry that I didn't even call you yesterday. I was in the hospital."

What? Hospital? Why? How come I didn't know about this?

"Hospital? Why? Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you baby. I got a fever. So my dad was sending me to the hospital."

"What? It's okay baby. I'm glad that I hear your voice now. I miss you."

"I miss you too baby Sehunnie. I wish I can see you right now. Baby, don't forget to take care of yourself okay? I love you. I need to go now. Bye."

Sehun hung up the phone. He was glad that he could heard his girlfriend's voice. He went to search up his hyungs and saw Baekhyun ans Kyungsoo was looking at him. "Hyung!"

"Well, he looks happy now, didn't he?" Kyungsoo asked while he was waving to Sehun.

"Hyung hyung! Let's go to the hospital." Sehun asked them while a bright smiled.

"Huh? Hospital? For what? Are you sick Sehun?" Baekhyun asked him.

"No. Hyuna is at the hospital now. I want to visit her," he make a little bit sad face.

Ring~

The school's bell rang. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Sehun were on their way to their class. Sehun was a little bit frustrated because he can't go to the hospital. He was about to cry but the teacher entered the classroom and saw Sehun's eyes.

"Oh Sehun, are you alright?" the teacher asked him and all of his classmate including Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were looking at him.

"I'm okay," he smiled.

The teacher smiled and all of his classmate looked away.

"Sehun-ah, I need your help."

"What is it?"

"Can you solve this?"

"That wa-"

"Class, today we have a new student. You may introduce yourself to the class."

"Hello, my name is Luhan. I'm from China. Nice to meet all of you. I hope you guys can teach me whatever I can't do here."

 

Luhan.

 

"Sehun, raise your hand," the teacher demanded. "Luhan, you can sit beside him." Luhan smiled and walked towards Sehun.

He smiled. "Hello, my name is Luhan. Nice to meet you, Sehun."

"Uh, hello. Nice to meet you too," he smiled and shook hands with him.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked at them with a smirked. They knew that Sehun was nervous when Luhan sit beside him. They chuckled a little bit but the teacher saw it.

"Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, meet me up after this."

They both pouted together. That was making Sehun and Luhan looked each other and giggled.

"Are they always like that?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah. But for today, they were even weirder than yesterday. And, you're from China right? Your Korean was very fluent," he smiled.

"Oh, I see. Anyway thank you. My friends teach me when I was in China." Luhan smiled and opened his Historys book.

"No talking in class," the teacher said. "Sehun, you can meet up with Luhan after this. For now, focus!" All of his classmate were laughing. Sehun was so shy when the teacher said that. He looked at Luhan for a moment and he was blushing hard. That was making Luhan smiled.

 

***

Update! (: