Pictures

I NEED to Find Him....

Tiffany and Taeyeon were being led back stage, they had just finished watching Super Junior perform and they were eager to meet them in person, well Taeyeon was.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were led to a door and then the man who was guiding them walked off with  out a word. "This must be the door" said Tiffany opening the door and walking in. "Hi.." Tiffany almost fell over when she saw Siwon and EunHyuk two of her favorite members standing right infront of her.

"Ha- hi" she said while bowing "this is such an honor" she said still in bowing position.

"How old are you?" asked EunHyuk.

"I am eighteen.." said Tiffany still in bowing position.

"Wow, only one year older then me, well, it's an honor to meet you" he said walking towards Tiffany. He put his hand out, Tiffany quickly stood straight and shook his hand. 

"So, who is your favorite?" asked EunHyuk while looking around the room, expecting her to say 'Kyuhyun' or 'Donghae'.

"You are" she said looking a little embarrassed.

"I am!" said EunHyuk looking shocked "well, let's take a picture then".

"Yeah, ME NEXT!" said Donghae jumping up and down all excited.

Tiffany passed her camera to EunHyuk and then he passed it to Kyuhyun. EunHyuk put his arm over her shoulder and smiled.Kyuhyun took a picture.

"Straight after this we will chuck all these pictures on the website" said Kyuhyun while taking another picture of EunHyuk and Tiffany (this time with the Super Junior camera).

"Oh, is that really necessary?" asked Tiffany.

"It is" said Kyuhyun taking a third picture "we need to show the fans out ther JUST how much we love them".

"KAY, my turn!" said Donghae running over and pushing EunHyuk out the way. Donghae pulled the peace sign and smiled, Tiffany did the same thing as him and Kyuhyun took a picture. 

"You have a real pretty smile" said Kyuhyun while taking another picture.

"You have a real pretty smile Tiff, that's one of the many reasons why I love you so much". Tiffany sighed as she remembered Nickhun's words.

"Hey, did I say some thing to upset you?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Uhmm, no, it's fine, let's take some more pictures" she said with a fake smile.

Kyuhyun nodded and took another picture.

"I just want pictures with LeeTeuk" squealed Taeyeon causing every one to laugh.

.....

A whole lot of pictures and a two hour flight later, Tiffany finally made it back to her apartment, she went in, closing the door behind her turning the light on. The pictures of her and Nickhun were the only pictures on the wall. Tiffany sighed as she put her camera on the coffee table. She walked over and sat on her bed "even though I was just hanging out with Super Junior, I still can't help but feel empty" she said to herself. She rubbed her head "I might just have a bath, I need to relax". She sighed as she started going through her drawers looking for her pjamas.

.........

Nickhun sat at his desk scrolling up and down his facebook page "this is so dumb.." he said while rubbing his eyes.

There was a knock at his door "oh, that's probably Victoria coming to tell me I missed out on a great party"
Nickhun went and stood by the door "what" he said without opening it.

"Khun, I just went to a Super Junior concert and guess what?"

"I thought you were having a party?" asked Nickhun.

"Yeah, I was going to, but one of my friend had a spare ticket and well I love Super Junior I couldn't just ignore, any-way.."

"Is this story leading any-where" interrupted Nickhun (sounding extremely irritable).

"Yeah, yeah, if you just let me TALK!" 

"Kay, go!" said Nickhun rolling his eyes.

"Kay, well I saw, I saw, TIFFANY!" 

Nickhuhn opened the door and Victoria fell in. "You saw Tiffany?" he said looking anxious.

Victoria got up "yeah, she was on the big screen for like four seconds, Donghae held her hand during his solo performance", Victoria quickly turned away looking extremely jealous "my Donghae" she said quietly.

"Who held her hand?" asked Nickhun looking angry.

"Any-way, the thing that startled me was that she was at the front, right at the front".

"But how could she have afforded those seats?" asked Nickhun looking confused.

"I don't know, but any-way the main point of the story is that she looked happy as and she was just living, and that's what you should be doing, you should be getting out there and living life.." 

Nickhun shook his head "she wouldn't waste money like that".

"Waste?" said Victoria looking confused "hmmm... she probably won that Super Junior competition, dam I wish I won that, I did enter it and I explained how good looking Donghae and Kyuhyun are, but I didn't get any letter back".

"What competition?"

"Wait, if she did win the competition, that means.." she ran over to Nickhun's computer.

"What are you doing?" asked Nickhun slowly walking over to her.

"I am just checking the SUJU web-site".

"Why?" said Nickhuhn looking confused.

"This is why.." said Victoria clicking on recent photos. Nickhun pushed Victoria's chair to the left.

"What the hell!" he said angrily.

"I don't really like him, but she looks like she does" said Victoria while stopping the chair from flying away.

"Who is he, and why is he touching her, and why does she look so happy?" 

"That's EunHyuk and he obviously thinks she is pretty, and she is happy because she is OVER YOU!" she said looking annoyed.

"He is just a celebrity and yet I feel so jealous, I can't stand this!" he said angrily. He grabbed his phone and threw it on the floor, causing it to smash "why is she out having fun, shouldn't she be at home..thinking, thinking..".

"Thinking, thinking of you?" said Victoria standing up and rolling her eyes "isn't she with that Taecyeon guy, well that's what I heard..".

"How could you have heard that?" asked Nickhun.

Victoria followed Nickhun as Nickhun walked out to the big tree on the field. She could see him talking to Tiffany, but couldn't hear what they were saying, she just sighed as she watched them talk. "Hurry up Nick, I need to talk to you". She looked over to see Taecyeon coming onto the field from a very weird direction, "where the hell did he come from?" she said looking confused. Victoria watched from a distance scratching her head abit "this is boring.." she said looking away. She turned back to see Taecyeon and Tiffany hugging "what the hell, are they kissing?" she said a loud. "Awkward.." said Victoria. She quickly turned around and ran off "thanks Tiffany, now he will definitely get over you, I hope my words made you do this, even I know, that you would never go out with Taec".

-END OF FLASH BACK

"How, how did you know about them?" asked Nickhun.

"Well, uhm, Taecyeon told his friends and his friends told his friends and it eventually got ot me.." lied Victoria "I don't want him to know I was following him, it might make him think I am a weirdo" she thought to herself.

"Oh, so they still go out" he said while sitting down.

"Well, ya, ahh, yeah" said Victoria looking from the left then to the right.

"Can you please go out, I need to sleep"

"Uhm, okay then, see-yah tomorrow" said Victoria walking to the door. Nickhun lay down and curled up into a ball. Victoria shook her and sighed as she walked out.

"So it ain't a dream, she really is moving on, I better just, I should just change my emails and stuff tomorrow, cause now I know for sure, that she really is happy without me".

"I would be so unhappy without you".

Nickhun bit his bottom lip and put his hands over his face "Liar" he said quietly.