THE break-up

I NEED to Find Him....

"Seriously Nicky, you should just dump that bimbo Tiffany, and be with me, who cares about her, you are way too brainy for her, she just doesn't appreciate you the way I would"
"I don't 'appreciate' the way you are talking about Tiffany" said Nickhun sounding angry.
Tiffany stood behind the tree lisetening to Kwon.Yuri practically begging for Nickhun to be with her.
"I love you soo much Nicky, I have loved you for a long time, that's why I have been turning down all the guys down, I am waiting for you Nicky, for you"
Tiffany cringed as she heard the word 'love'.
"I need to go back and be with the group, you told me this was important, you even said it was 'life or death" said Nickhun turning to walk away.
Yuri grabbed him and yanked him her way. Tiffany quickly and quietly tip-toed away back to the groups. She looked around to see all the students talking amongst themselves.
She looked down "what if he is hugging Yuri right now, wait, no, I can trust him, I can trust him completly. .".
"Tiffany!"
Tiffany turned around to see Taecyeon, one of her friends coming her way holding a can of rasberry in his hand.
"You read my mind!" she said happily grabbing the can off Taecyeon and cracking it open.
"So, why you standing all alone, where is your Dumb Boy-friend?" asked Taecyeon while looking around.
"Don't know" said Tiffany looking down.
"I don't trust him, I don't trust him at all, you should dump him and find some-one else" said Taecyeon "Yah know one of my mates has a thing for you, may be you should go out with him instead".
"You have always hated Khun, why is that?" asked Tiffany looking puzzeled.
"Because he talks to other girls right infront of you, even though you look so upset, he doesn't even care, he just keeps on keeping on" said Taecyeon looking angry.
"Do you, uhmm, do you think that he would get upset if I was talking to other guys?" she asked looking embarrased.
"You kidding?" said Taecyeon looking confused "when you wave to me his face screws up, even though all we are is friends, when you were talking to Luhan in Dance class, he was hitting himself in the leg over and over, I reckon that if you told him, you even had a crush on some-one else he'ld run away crying".
"But, all I was doing was telling Luhan that he did his dance move a little bit wrong. ." said Tiffany looking confused "so, it is okay that I get jealous when he talks to other girls, cause he does too, and he knows I only talk to them cause they are my friends, so it must be the same for him, right?"
"I think he has a thing for Victoria, but, that's just me. ." said Taecyeon looking worried that he had just said that.
"Oii, Taec, Taec!"
"Sorry, Tiff, gotta go, you all good here?" asked Taecyeon looking worried.
"Yeah, yeah, go hang out with your friends" said Tiffany waving him off. Taecyeon quickly ran off to his loud friends.
Suddenly she felt some-one tap her on the shoulder. She turned around (hoping it was Nickhun).
"Oh, Victoria?" she said letting out a sigh.
"Tiff, I just came to say, thanks"
"Thanks, for what?" said Tiffany looking confused.
"For looking after Nickhun, don't worry though I will take good care of him now, well, he can't wait to go to college and you won't be there to hug him so there's only one person to do that, and I defintly don't mind" said Victoria letting out a cute sigh afterwards.
"But, he is mine, I love him" said Tiffany looking down.
"Yeah but, I mean do you seriously think that he will stay true to you for a year, I mean if I don't snatch him up, some-body else will Tiff, were you expecting to actually stay with him, while he is off at college?" said Victoria looking confused "there are beautiful girls going there, not only me, but a while bunch of them, Nick wants a hard working girl, not a lazy girl that wasn't even accepted into college".
Tiffany sighed "you are right, making him wait for a whole year, well, it is, it is a bit stupid, but that's what love does to one, it makes you do things stupid".
"Tiffany, I, I am just looking out for you" said Victoria biting her bottom lip "you do know what happens at colleges, right?".
"No" said Tiffany shaking her head.
"Partys, happen, partys with alot of drinking and alooot of pretty girls and handsome guys",
"So?" said Tiffany looking puzzled.
"So, he will cheat on you Tiff, probably when he is drunk and if he doesn't another girl will make him forgot all about you, you do know that there is a bunch of ameture super models going to that school".
"He doesn't care about girls looks".
"Yeah, and there is also a bunch of beautiful brainiacs going there too, ones that I am SURE he would wanna share lunch with, if yah know what I mean, I just can't wait to get a turn".
"Uhmm, I"
"Dump him Tiff, before he cheats on you at college or dumps you over the phone, if your not there to keep an eye on him, he will definitly do more than talking" said Victoria with a mischevious smile on her face "better go now, but once again, thanks". Victoria walked away with a skip in her step, from the back she looked so amazing, and from the front, well, she was stunning and she had been waiting for a very long time to get Tiffany out of the picture.
Tiffany felt her eyes began to water as Victorias words started to sink in. She quickly ran out to one of the big trees that was at the end of field and sat down.
"Khunnie, I love you so much" she said out loud "but it would be selfish of me to keep you from living the college lifestyle, that you so badly want to live". Tiffany felt tears trickle down her face "I just want you to be happy, that's all I want, forget myself for a minute, just think about him".
   "Tiffany, Tiffany, guess what!!" yelled Nickhun as he ran into Tiffany's kitchen on a Saturday morning.
"What!what!what" squeeled Tiffany while turning the jug on.
"I got accepted, I got accecpted into Savanti college!" he said with a big smile on his face.
"Oh, wow, that's great Khun" said Tiffany with an awkward smile.
"I know, I know, I can't wait to make new friends and get  qualifications, there is going to be soo much people there that want the same thing as me and we can all work together, I just can't wait, College life is going to be the best, EVER!!" yelled Nickhun while jumping up and down.
Tiffany sighed and looked away, "sorry, for being like this, sorry" she said quickly covering her face.
"Why, what, what's wrong Tiff?" he said walking over to her and putting his arm over her shoulder.
"Nothing, I don't want to ruin your happy day, just go, I'll just talk to Taec about my stupid little problems"
"No, Don't do that, kay?" said Nickhun pulling her to him "tell me your problems and only me".
"Well, I, I am just scared"
"Scared about what?" asked Nickhun looking worried.
"Scared, scared that you'll meet some-one better than me in college, and I don't know, fall inlove with her or some-thing".
"What!?" screeched Nickhun.
"Don't laugh, Khunnie, it's not funny" said Tiffany looking upset as Nickhun was laughing.
"Sorry, Sorry Tiff, just don't worry about that, don't worry about that at all, I am there just to learn and make friends, that's it, I will come running back to you in a year, promise, I will call you every single day until I see your beautiful face after college "
"Are you sure?" asked Tiffany.
"More than" said Nickhun with a smile.
"Okay, because I would be so unhappy with out you".
"Me too Tiff, it's only a year, I could wait ten for you, eleven ehhhh, not so sure" said Nickhun with an eye smile.
Tiffnay hit him in the arm "don't say that!"
"I love you with every piece of my heart, every single little piece, I belong to you, and YOU only".
"But why do you love me, I am not even that pretty, well I am nothing compared to the girls that are getting accepted into that college, and I am not as brainy or as cute as other girls that will be checking you out" said Tiffany looking insecure and upset.
"To me, you are the most beautiful, the most intelligant, the most cutest and THE hottest girl I have EVER met or even seen and YES that includes Emma Watson"said Nickhun while looking away in a bit of a daze.
"I'll give you 'Emma Watson!"
"I have gotta go and tell Yuri and Wooyoung the good news, WAHOOO!!!" Nickhun ran out of the kithen.
--FLASHBACK ENDED
"I love him, that's why, I have got to let him go" .
"Tiff, Tiff"
Tiffany stood up and turned around to see Nickhun running her way. He grabbed Tiffany and lifted her off the ground "Where have you been, I have been looking every-where for you!" he said in her ear. Tiffany didn't respond. Nickhun put her down "what' up baby, baby" he said tilting his head side ways "you don't look so happy, happy?".
"Are you okay?" asked Tiffany "you seem..."
"Happy, I am so happy" laughed Nickhun "but you don't look so happy, so what's wrong".
"Khun, I  need to break up with you" said Tiffany very fast.
"What are you on?" asked Nickhun "Tiffany, what are you?"
"I don't want to be with you any-more!" screamed Tiffany.
"Tiffany are you just saying this cause you are worriying about me liking some-one else, Tiffany I told you I love you"
Tiffany remembered what Taecyeon said "I reckon that if you told him, you even had a crush on some-one else he'ld run away crying".
"Tiffany, I don't understand, what are you talking about, I will wait for you, I promise"
"But what if you get drunk and then some-one comes onto you, then what!?" asked Tiffany.
"Well, I'll tell them to go away, and if that is a problem, I just won't go to partys"
"What, then how will you make friends?" asked Tiffany while crying .
"I don't know, Tiff, I would do any thing for you, I would be a loner for the whole year if it meant keeping you, Tiffany, Tiffany, are you listening".
"Tiffany, there you are!"
Tiffany and Nickhun both turned to see Taecyeon coming their way.
"Taec, Taec" said Tiffany with tears trickling down her face "What's up, Tiff you are crying, what's wrong?" asked Taecyeon.
"Get Lost!" yelled Nickhun,
Tiffany quickly grabbed Taecyeon and hugged him "just play along. ." she whispered in his ear. Taecyeon nodded. Tiffany pulled back. "Why are you hugging him for!?" yelled Nickhun "do you two always hug!!"
"Khun, I am inlove with Taecyeon" said Tiffany looking down awkwardly.
"WHAT!!" yelled Nickhun "But, but this can't be, I don't believe you".
"It's true" said Taecyeon grabbing Tiffany's hand "we have been going out for two months behind your back".
Nickhun clenched his fist "I don't believe you!"
"Believe this!" said Taecyeon, all of a sudden he grabbed Tiffany spun her around and kissed her. Tiffany's eyes widened, her back was to Nickhun though so he couldn't see just how shocked she was.
Taecyeon pulled away "I love you Tiffany" he said with a smile".
"I, I, I don't want to say I love you infront of Khun, that's not nice" lied Tiffany .
"Tiffany. .". Tiffany turned around to see Nickhun, his smile had long gone, and tears were coming from his eyes, which tugged at Tiffany's heart strings "I really was inlove with you, I really was, but, but now, I hate not you, but myself, I hate myself for falling inlove with you".
"Khun, sorry, I. ."
"Save it, don't ever talk to me again, I don't want any thing to do with you any-more, I am changing my number, I can't stand the sight of you and I don't want to hear your voice any-more"
Tiffany looked down "it's for his own good" she said in her head.
"Do you have ANY-THING to say to me, ANY-THING!" yelled Nickhun.
Tiffany sighed "I hope you stay healthy and well".
"Yuri was right, I shouldn't be with you" said Nickhun and with that he walked away.
Tiffany waited until he was out of her sight and then fell to the ground "Khunie, I am so sorry" she said quietly.
"Tiffany, it'll be okay, you'll find a good guy, one that doesn't hang out with girls like Yuri and Victoria" said Taecyeon bending down onto his knee, to be on the same level as her.
"Taec, can you take me home, I need to be alone right now".
"Kay, come on" he said while helping her up.
"You went a little over-board Taec" said Tiffany while tears streamed down her face "why did you need to kiss me?"
"It was the only way that he would believe it Tiffany, and sorry for doing that"
"I know, and, No, I am sorry, you! had to do that, gross".
"Don't be, come on I'll take you home, and that was a good thing you did, I am proud of you Tiffany".