lahdeedah000 Writing Samples

Kyusung One-shot Requests

*Hello, lahdeedah000 here! Here's just a couple of snippets of my writing! I don't have as many fics written yet like JayJayTeuk, but I think I'm at least decent. ;) Like we stated in the rules, I don't write , but I pretty much write any other genre! This is obviously just a couple of examples of the most common genres.*

 

~*~*~

Fluff

“Noooooo!” Kyuhyun whined, shaking his head. “You’ve been unpacking all day! I wanted to watch a movie!”

Yesung laughed, ruffling Kyuhyun’s hair. “Okay, okay, I’ll go set up the tv then. Hurry up with the dishes, though!”

“I’m already hurrying!” Kyuhyun said stubbornly, but grinned at getting his way.

Yesung rolled his eyes as he went to pick out a movie from his extensive collection. No matter what Kyuhyun said, he acted like a complete child half the time. He settled on an action movie that he figured Kyuhyun would enjoy, popping it into the DVD player before grabbing a bag of chips from the kitchen.

“Done!” Kyuhyun announced, wiping his hands on his jeans before settling down on the couch beside Yesung. “Oh, I like this movie,” he said before reaching for the chip bag.

“Nuh-uh, get your own.” Yesung moved the chip bag out of reach, glaring petulantly at Kyuhyun. “You always eat all of them!”

“That’s your own fault. You eat too slowly,” Kyuhyun rebutted. He scooted closer to Yesung as he attempted to grab it.

“No, you’re just a pig! Get your own chips for goodness sake! You’re just too lazy!” Yesung desperately tried to keep the bag out of reach, leaning far over the side of the couch.

“That’s it,” Kyuhyun growled with a playful smirk. Yesung let out a startled yelp as Kyuhyun body-tackled Yesung, throwing the both of them over the couch.

“Y-Yah! Cho Kyuhyun you’re going to crush the chips!” Yesung protested as the two landed in a heap on the floor. He’d managed to hold onto the chips, and was still attempting to keep them away from Kyuhyun. But unfortunately, Kyuhyun had already changed tactics.

“Hyunggggg~” Kyuhyun whined, throwing Yesung off guard. Then, with a smirk, Kyuhyun pressed his fingertips against the elder’s sensitive sides.

“Y-YAAAHH!”

The movie was long forgotten; instead, a vicious, one-sided tickle war ensued.

“Okay, I give, I give!” Yesung managed to get out between his giggles after struggling for about thirty seconds. “Take, the dang, chip—BWAHAHAH~”

“Are you sure?” Kyuhyun grinned as he tickled the thrashing Yesung for a few more seconds, before snatching up the bag. “Oh, you’re too kind. Thanks, hyung~”

“I swear, you, are, pure…evil,” Yesung panted as he lay on the floor, exhausted from the ordeal. “Why do I even put up with you?” he moaned.

~Exerpt from Unheard Melody, Oblivious Love

 

~*~*~

Comedy

So, what really happened to Kyuhyun and Yesung? Fortunately neither had fallen to the center of the Earth as Henry had predicted. Rather, Yesung, being his clumsy self, slipped in a puddle in his haste to escape the fangirls, and managed to drag Kyuhyun down with him. The fangirls didn’t even notice as they continued to chase after Henry, Ryeowook, and Sungmin, leaving the two behind, sitting in a puddle.

“Yah, now look what you’ve done,” Kyuhyun complained. “I’m all wet now, and we’re separated from everyone else. Not to mention lost.”

Yesung scratched his head sheepishly. “Sorry, I slipped.”

“No, really?” Kyuhyun replied sarcastically as stood up. “Now what do we do?”

“Um, I don’t—AHHH!” Yesung had attempted to stand up also, only to slip again.

“Yah, careful!” Kyuhyun grabbed the front of Yesung’s shirt, pulling him upright. “Seriously, you’re like the definition of clumsiness!”

“Sorry,” Yesung apologized again and attempted to dust himself off. “Well, on the bright side, we don’t have any more fangirls chasing us!”

“Some bright side,” Kyuhyun grumbled. “Do you have your phone? Mine died earlier since I was playing games on it. I couldn’t use my PSP because we were on camera.”

“Of course you did,” Yesung rolled his eyes. “I think I do…oh wait I don’t,” he corrected himself after failing to find it in his pocket. “I think I left it on the bus in my bag…”

“Are you serious?” Kyuhyun face-palmed. “What have you gotten us into? We’re lost, we have no money, and we have no way to get help?!”

“Hey, it’s not all my fault. Blame the fangirls.” Yesung was starting to get tired of being spoken to informally. “Besides, you were the one that caused us to get recognized in the first place. It’s just as much your fault.”

“Fine, whatever,” Kyuhyun said irritably. “So, once again, what do we do now?”

“Why don’t we just ask for directions?” Yesung suggested.

“Yeah, but first we need to find some to ask!” Kyuhyun snapped. “Aish, come on, let’s just go that way.”

“Okay,” Yesung shrugged. He didn’t have any better ideas. He took a step forward to follow Kyuhyun, stepping once again into the puddle.

“Oops,” Yesung managed say, before once again pulling Kyuhyun down with him.

“YAH!!”

~Excerpt from Adonis Camp II

 

~*~*~

Angst

After finishing the note, Yesung felt so completely torn he felt like he’d explode. First, he wanted to melt into a puddle of goo at the sweetness of this entire thing. Kyuhyun almost never apologized, and the fact that he went through all the struggle and danger (yes, danger) to cook breakfast and write a note, said a lot. He almost felt like crying.

But then, he had to go and mention the whole brother thing, and Sungmin on top of that. Why?! Didn’t he realize how much that hurt? How it made him want to scream in anger and pain?

But of course not, how would Kyuhyun know how he felt? This was his own fault in the first place. If only he’d admitted his feeling to himself earlier, if only he’d confessed earlier. But no, he had to be a coward, and now regret it when it was too late.

But then again, even if there was no Sungmin, would he ever have enough courage to confess his feelings to Kyuhyun? Hadn’t Kyuhyun made it clear enough that he only thought of Yesung as his brother?

Yesung didn’t know what to do as all the emotions swirled around in him; the last thing he wanted to do was text Kyuhyun. What would he say? Thanks for the breakfast, brother?

He sank down onto the kitchen chair, his head in his hands. He stared at the food in front of him, before slowly picking up his chopsticks. He ate slowly, not even really tasting the food as his mind whirled at a hundred miles per hour. What would he do? What could he do?

That was when he received the text from Kyuhyun. Immediately, a calm sort of resignation washed through him.

What else could he do, besides behind Kyuhyun and care for him? 

~Excerpt from Unheard Melody, Oblivious Love

 

~*~*~

Romance

Kyuhyun smiled gently as he took Yesung's hand in his. The latter was blushing profuesly, eyes looking anywhere but at Kyuhyun.

"Yesung, I'm serious. I like you. A lot. I like you so much I want to say that I love you, except that would just be empty words since it seems like you won't even give me a chance to show you. You like me too, don't you?" Kyuhyun's eyes looked searchingly into Yesung's. Yesung's eyes connected with his for a split second, before looking downwards again.

"N-no, who told you that?" he stuttered, cursing himself for acting like such a girl. He bit his lip. "Okay, fine, I do, I did, but I won't be your boyfriend."

"Why?!" Kyuhyun's brow furrowed in confusion, his eyes darkening slightly. "Is it because I was kind of a jerk to you at first? I already apologized, Yesung, and you've seen that I've changed! Don't my actions--"

"That's not it!" Yesung interrupted sharply, his voice raised and shaky. "I know, I know. But..." he trailed off again. 

"But what, Yesung? If you know how I feel, why can't you just give me a chance?" Kyuhyun's voice now held a pleading tone.

"Because..." Yesung took a deep breath, then looked Kyuhyun straight in the eye. "Because you're this school's biggest playboy, Kyu-ah! I know you've changed, but...what will you do when you get tired of me? What if you only like me because I've been a "challenge", a "hard-to-get"? I'm no one special, how do I know you won't go back to your old ways and leave me--"

Yesung broke off suddenly, his eyes widening with surprise as he found Kyuhyun's lips pressed against his firmly, yet gently at the same time. 

"Can't you feel how right that is?" Kyunyun breathed as he leaned back from Yesung's lips, eyes boring into Yesung's. "All I'm asking for is a chance. I know we belong together, and I promise I won't ever leave you. Please."

~Random snippet I just wrote... xD