JayJayTeuk Writing Samples

Kyusung One-shot Requests

*Hey All you Kyusung lover's out there! Many of you guys has probably read a few, or at least one of my fanfics before. If you HAVE read them, most of you guys probably noticed I write a lot of angst and fluff, with some romance of course. So yeah! I hope you'll enjoy this Kyusung-one-shot-Story-shop that I'm collaborating with lahdeedah000!*

 

~*~*~

Action

Yesung felt himself being grabbed roughly by someone and something cold, silver, and sharp was pressed tightly to his pale neck.

“Let him go!” A familiar voice called out.

Yesung looked up in surprise to see Kyuhyun standing 4 yards away from where Yesung was being held hostage with a dagger to his neck by one of Kyuhyun’s enemies.

Kyuhyun himself, was also holding a boy hostage with a knife pressed to the gang members neck, threatening to kill him if the other did anything to Yesung.

“Why should I?” The man that held Yesung, sneered.

“Now, TOP!” Kyuhyun snarled, pressing the knife closer to one of the gang member’s neck.

Yesung let out an uncomfortable whimper when the said TOP guy ran a hand up Yesung’s chest and grabbed his jaw roughly, forcing his head back onto GD’s shoulder’s to expose more of the singer’s pale neck to the shining dagger that was pressed to his paper thin skin.

“Why? Is he someone special to you? Is he your friend? Your lover?” GD smirked.

Kyuhyun stood there in silence with his knife pressed to his hostage’s neck, unable to answer the question.

“I….he’s uh…..” Kyuhyun stammered stupidly, as unprofessional as he may sound.

“I guess he has no use then.” TOP purred, and slowly dragged the knife lightly across Yesung’s neck, drawing a thin trail of blood and a cry of pain from Yesung.

“Stop! No!” Kyuhyun called out panickly. “H-He’s a…….a uh…..friend.” He said hesitantly.

“Oh, hm. Pity. Losing one friend won’t hurt you. You’ve got 4 others!” TOP said, pressing the dagger deeper into Yesung’s neck, streams of crimson blood now running down the pale skin of the singer’s neck and chest.

“Wait! Let go of him now, or I’ll snap Seungri’s neck! I know how precious this maknae is to you guys….” Kyuhyun said threateningly as he brought both of his hands up and put one beneath the boys chin, and the other on top of his head in a twisting posture.

TOP let out an unhappy growl at the threat. “No! Let Seungri go!”

“No. Give me that boy you have first.” Kyuhyun said, tightening his hold on the boys head.

TOP hesitated slightly, before slowly pulling the dagger back away from Yesung’s neck, and pushed him forward.

Yesung stumbled like an idiot a little in surprise, but winced when the movement cause the cut to burn and gush out even more blood.

~Excerpt from Seasonal Love

 

~*~*~

Fluff

 

“Jongwoon! Jongwoon-ah!” He called out loudly into the night. “Jongwoon I’m sorry!” He said, but of course, there was no sign of the elder anywhere. He didn’t know where to look exactly.

Yesung was so unpredictable sometimes, but that was when he remembered something that happened a couple of years back.

 

“Yesung! Yesung hyung! Where are you?!” Kyuhyun called out, running around the park where he thought he saw Yesung run out to.

He peeked behind bushes, checked the swings, and even bothered to look under the slides for the elder, but he was nowhere to be found.

He collapsed onto park bench nearby with a heavy sigh, when he saw a familiar shoe dangling from a tree.
He grinned and quickly got up,  running over to the tree and looked up; to see indeed that Yesung was sitting up there, sulking.
What a peculiar place to sulk.

“Yesung-ah! Come down.” Kyuhyun called out, looking up at the elder.

“No.” Yesung said stubbornly, shooting the boy a glare.

“Why not, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked, shielding his eyes a little from the bright sun.

“I’m mad.” Yesung pouted, crossing his arms.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at the elder’s words.
As if it wasn’t obvious enough.
“Why are you mad, hyung? Who made you mad?” Kyuhyun sighed, knowing how stubborn the elder could get.

“It was Kangin. He said turtles are stupid.” Yesung scowled.

Kyuhyun let out a cough to cover a fit of laughter that threatened to take over. “Oh come on, hyung. Don’t be such a sensitive person. He was just joking! Anyways, you know he’s a bully.”

Yesung stared down at the younger for a moment, pondering a little over the boys words, before jumping down from the high branch and landed quite gracefully for a clumsy dweeb like him.
“But he said turtles aren’t productive and they make stupid pets……” Yesung said with a small pout, pinching Kyuhyun’s sleeve with two fingers and tugged at it a little, wanting the younger to stand up for him and give him a few encouraging words.

But being the blunt idiot he is, Kyuhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes again. “’cause they are stupid, Yesung.”

Yesung glared at the younger and slapped the boy’s arms. “You’re supposed to be comforting me!”

“Who said I came here to comfort you? I’m here to take you with me to treat me some ice cream.” Kyuhyun smirked, slinging an arm around Yesung’s shoulders who shook him off grumpily.

“I hate you.” Yesung shot down, pushing the younger away to grab his backpack that he had hidden behind a bush so no one could find him.

“No you don’t. Now let’s go and get some ice cream to cheer you up!” Kyuhyun said, grabbing the elder’s hand and started pulling him along.

“I’m sure it will cheer me up.” Yesung said with his own eye roll, before adding: “When I have to pay…..” under his breath.

“Oh whatever, hyung. You’ll feel better after eating it! Just remember not to hide in trees anymore. I can’t climb them.” Kyuhyun grinned cheekily.

“You’re paying for the next visit to the ice cream, Prince Kyu.” Yesung grunted as they entered the small, but cute and cozy ice cream shop.

“Yeah, sure, whatever Baby Yesung.”

~Exerpt from Unheard Melody, Oblivious Love

 

~*~*~

Angst

“That’s why we were friends, Choi Siwon. It was because I needed information from you.” Kyuhyun smirked, checking his hands out as if this was a normal, casual conversation when his life obviously was on the line.

“So all along, you were just using me? We were not friends at all?”

“Yes.” Kyuhyun said simply.

Siwon let out another growl, hating himself for ever trusting the young prince; to give him all that information about his soldiers and guards formation and how they battled. He should have known when the prince asked him about all the battle techniques they used against other ki9ngdoms.
Their friendship had all been a lie.

“You will die tonight, Cho Kyuhyun. And you will never see your beautiful Kim Jongwoon ever again. You will die failing your father’s task of taking over my Kingdom.”

“You’re wrong, Siwon. As you can see, you have already lost. Your kingdom is already burnt to the ground.” Kyuhyun said.
He could feel the fear rising in his chest, but he refused to show it.
If he was going to die, he will die with a brave heart of protecting his lover.

“NO! I will win this battle! I’ve gone through so much to get to this place as King! And I will not let you, a measly prince from the Cho Kingdom, to take me down from this place!” Siwon said, before pulling the bow further back.
“You will die.”

Kyuhyun closed his eyes slowly and awaited his upcoming death.
He could hear the string on the bow stretch furthermore as Siwon pointed the sharp point of the arrow at the young prince’s heart.

“NO!” A voice cried out.

Kyuhyun’s eyes snapped back open in surprise to see a figure move in front of the arrow.

“Sungmin!”

“Run Kyuhyun! Jongwoon still needs you! He’s waiting for you by the gates! You promised you will love him and give him freedom! You can’t break that promise now!” Sungmin said, looking back at his prince. “And I, Lee Sungmin, promised I would protect you.”

“Sungmin…..” Kyuhyun whispered under his breath.

Enough! So you want to die, huh, little soldier?! Then you will be first!”

Sungmin clenched his eyes shut and flinched as he watched the cruel king release the arrow, awaiting the pain.

But it never came.

Instead, the sound of the arrow piercing through paper thin skin was heard through the quiet night.

“JONGWOON!”

Sungmin’s eyes immediately snapped open at the sound of the younger’s name, looking around frantically for the boy.

Kyuhyun immediately ran forward to catch his falling lover.

“Kyuhyun!” Sungmin cried out, and also ran forward just as Siwon shot another arrow.
The guard pulled his sword out and deflected the arrow from the prince and the bleeding boy, before quickly attacking the king who was a little taken-aback by the guard.
Siwon immediately fell to his death, for he had no sword, as Sungmin drove the sharp sword through the King’s heart, and pulled it back out sharply.

“Please, no, please Jongwoon-ah….” Kyuhyun cried, clutching the small male close to his chest.

Sungmin turned back away from the king’s twitching body and ran back towards his prince and his lover. “Let me see him, your highness.” Sungmin said softly, but his voice wavered a little.

Kyuhyun at first refused to let go of the bleeding boy whose breath was turning shallower by the second, but Sungmin gave the prince’s arm a firm squeeze and the other finally let the small, frail boy go.

“Jongwoon-ah….stay with us alright?” Sungmin whispered, but his breath caught in his throat when he noticed that the arrow was lodged on the left side of the younger’s chest, awfully close to the heart.

The younger’s eyes slowly fluttered open to stare up at Sungmin worriedly.
“Kyuhyun….” He managed weakly. “Kyuhyun, is he alright?”

“Pabo!” Sungmin said suddenly. “How could you possibly be worrying about that idiot right now!”

A small, weak smile flittered across Jongwoon’s pained expression, still looking up at the soldier. “Because I love him.” He whispered raspily.

“Yesung-ah, I’m right here.” Kyuhyun sobbed quietly, gently taking the younger’s small hands and pressed it softly to his cheeks, kissing the palm of it lightly.

“Kyuhyun-ah….” Yesung whispered softly. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine. But you…you are….…..your chest…..”

“I know, Kyuhyun-ah.”

“But you’ll die!” The prince blurted out as more tears threatened to fall.

Sungmin gently pulled the boys dark bangs back away from his eyes that were slightly damp with sweat and pressed his hands around the arrow, trying to slow the bleeding.

“As long as you’re safe, Kyuhyun, I’ll be fine.” Jongwoon said, gently gliding his thumb across the elder’s cheekbone.

“Why, Yesung, why? After all I’ve done, I just wanted you to be happy.” Kyuhyun sobbed, leaning in closer to press gentle kisses to the boy’s forehead that Sungmin has been for the past few minutes.

“But I am happy….” Jongwoon smiled, but immediately coughed up a mouthful of crimson blood.

“No, please, not you. Not us…” The prince cried, pressing his forehead against the boys as he kissed those blood covered lips he loved so much.

“Prince Cho, he’s not going to last any longer.” Sungmin said panickly, hearing the light gurgle of blood filling Yesung’s lungs.

“No!” Kyuhyun screamed, pulling back a little only to bury his face against the uninjured side of the boy’s chest, his hands clenching tightly at the younger’s small cold ones.

“Sungmin….” Jongwoon said suddenly, and the soldier gently reached down to take the younger’s free hand.

“What is it?” The soldier said softly, still gently the younger’s hair softly.

“Could you promise me something?” Jongwoon asked beggingly, but coughed up more blood.

“I’ll try my hardest.” Sungmin said, giving the younger’s hand a small reassuring squeeze.

“Promise me…” Jongwoon started, looking up at the soldier. “Promise me you’ll protect Kyuhyun, make him happy for me, and stay by his side.”

“I-I……I can’t, Jongwoon-ah. I can’t.”

“Why? He’ll need you, Sungmin-ah. Please, he won’t have me anymore. Please, do this for me?”

“No, Jongwoon-ah. You won’t die. I promised I’ll take you back with me. I promised you safety and freedom!” Kyuhyun yelled, his voice cracking ever so slightly as tears streaked down his cheeks.

“But I am free, Kyuhyun-ah. Siwon’s dead; the Choi Kingdom has fallen. “Jongwoon smiled, gesturing weakly at the burning buildings around them and the Cho soldiers running around battling against their opponents.
The blood had stopped gushing out since the boy didn’t have much to lose now. “And I am safe; safe in your heart.”

Jongwoon turned his head again a little to look up at Sungmin again. “Promise me?”

“I……I promise.” Sungmin said dejectedly. “I’ll try my hardest for you.”

“Good.” Jongwoon smiled brightly.

Kyuhyun’s heart shattered from the breathtaking smile; so innocent and sweet.
How could the boy smile at such a time?!

“Kyuhyun?”

The prince looked up at the boy again, afraid of what he was about to say next, knowing exactly what’s going to happen.

“Promise me something too.”

“No, I can’t. Please, please don’t make me.” Kyuhyun cried, shaking his head furiously as another sob threatened to take over.

“But you have to, Kyuhyun-ah. Please, promise me.” Jongwoon said, squeezing the elder’s hand with as much strength he had left in his body.

Kyuhyun stared into the boy’s dark brown eyes a little, willing the boy not to say it, but the younger just stared up at him beggingly.

The prince looked away in defeat and wiped at his tears hastily. “alright.” He said quietly.

“Promise me.” Jongwoon smiled again. “Promise me that you’ll find another. Promise me that you’ll still live without me. Create a free, fair country for me.”

“But I can’t, Jongwoon-ah! I can’t and I will not!” Kyuhyun screamed again, extremely frustrated at how the boy couldn’t understand his pain right now.

“You can, Kyuhyun-ah. You can! You’re still young, you can find another.” Jongwoon said, tears forming in his own eyes, but his breathing was becoming shallower and more pained.

Kyuhyun just nodded once in order to stop the boy’s torturous words, but he did not plan on carrying out that promise, not caring that he actually just did promise.

Jongwoon smiled happily again, and gently took both Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s hands, and clasped them together. “You both promised me.”

“Hush, Jongwoon. We’ll try to save you. You’ll be fine again, and free with Kyuhyun. Just please, stay with us.” Sungmin whispered softly.

Jongwoon snuggled closer into the prince’s embrace, inhaling the familiar scent that he will forever miss.

Kyuhyun pulled the boy closer and kissed his forehead softly. “I love you Jongwoon-ah…” He cried, rocking their bodies back and forth.

They stayed like that for a moment in each other’s arms with all three of their hands still clasped together, listening to the distant sounds swords clashing and wood crumbling down to the ground from the fire.

Jongwoon tensed suddenly in the prince’s arms, causing the prince to look down worriedly.
“It’s so cold, Kyuhyun….” He said quietly. “I’m so tired…..”

“It’s time.” Sungmin whispered, looking up at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun’s face fell, but he no longer had the energy to cry and beg anymore, knowing that he couldn’t control someone’s life.
“Rest, my love.” Was all he said, before bringing the small, cold figure closer to his warm chest, kissing the boys lips softly. “Tell your family I promised them freedom for me.”

Jongwoon smiled weakly with his remaining strength, and nodded once.
“I love you, Cho Kyuhyun.”
And with those last words, the boy’s small hands slid away from Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s interlaced ones, and hit the cold, stone floor limply as his eyes fluttered shut. His head fell back a little and his body slackened in the prince’s arms completely.

Kyuhyun let out a choked sob before he threw his head back and let out an agonized scream.
“JONGWOON!”

Sungmin flinched at the pain filled cry, but made no move to calm the other, knowing that it was useless.
He quickly wiped at his own tears before gently reaching up and jerked the sharp arrow out of the boy’s chest that no longer bled.

“My prince….” Sungmin said softly, watching the other who was now hunched over his deceased lover’s body, shaking.

“I’ll bury you here, Jongwoon-ah. This is free land now, under Cho Royalty’s control.” Kyuhyun whispered, gently the dead boy’s raven black hair lovingly.

Sungmin allowed Kyuhyun to gently wipe the blood away from the boys face, before he stood up.
“Let’s go, your highness, your father awaits you.”

Kyuhyun looked up at his soldier, before looking back down at his lover again.
He smiled softly and gently brushed the dark bangs back into place, and wiped a bit of more blood off the corner of the boy’s lips, staring lovingly at the soft, resting facial features of his lover.
“I love you, Kim Jongwoon.”

 

 

~Exerpt from Royal Reminiscence

 

~*~*~

Romance

 

Yesung sighed in content at the good weather, and stretched happily as he stood beneath the willow tree he usually hangs around to compose songs.

He hasn’t seen that Cho Kyuhyun boy for a couple of days, luckily, but he couldn’t help but to feel guilty.

Kyuhyun was truly being nice, not to mention that the poor boy had to carry Yesung all the way to his apartment for the night because Yesung decided to just completely black out on him.
Yet again, it was Kyuhyun’s own fault that he had gotten injured.

He stepped closer to the tree as he gently rested a hand to the trunk, feeling the rough and old bark on the tree, before leaning forward and pressed the side of his face softly against the rough bark, and closed his eyes.

He pressed the rest of his body up against the trunk as he listened, pressing his ear closer to the tree.
He sighed heavily as he listened closely. If he focused right and his surroundings were quiet, he could almost hear the tree whisper to him softly, telling him its past.
He could almost hear the quiet trickle of water running through its roots and up to the branches and leaves.

“Whatever shall I do?” Yesung whispered quietly to the tree, his fingers dancing across the rough bark, his eyes still closed.
In a short amount of time, Yesung found himself falling for Kyuhyun.
Of all people, Cho Kyuhyun. The evil, snarky, and rude Cho Kyuhyun.
The boy was different, compared to other people Yesung has met.
Stereotypically in Korea, everyone has manners and uses and respects their elders; which means a fake appearance.
Kyuhyun was quite the opposite. He acts upon his own feelings, and not only does he not respect anyone, he makes fun of them. It was as if Kyuhyun was afraid to show his vulnerable side, and to protect himself, he must hurt others.
It made Yesung curious if that really is Kyuhyun.

--------

Kyuhyun was walking through the quiet park again, managing to escape his own troubles for a quiet walk.

He wanted to clear his mind for a little bit, but it seems like his heart won’t be letting him do that anytime soon.
His mind kept wandering back to the expression Yesung had on when he had slapped him that morning.
It wasn’t an expression of hate….loathing….or distaste.
None of what Yesung had yelled at him.
It was more of a mask. A mask to cover his true feelings and emotions.
Did Yesung really mean all those words he had yelled at Kyuhyun?
Or was he lying the whole time?

Kyuhyun sighed heavily as he walked slowly around the fountain, but stopped when he spotted the willow tree that he had first seen, and actually met Yesung there.

A small smile quirked up on his lips when he remembered how every day, Kyuhyun would come to the park just to sit by the fountain, and watch the other sit beneath the tree to write, or sing softly to himself, not knowing that Kyuhyun was actually there to watch and listen.

Kyuhyun had immediately fell in love with the low, husky voice the first time he had heard it, which lead to him visiting the park almost daily just to hear it again.
The following week after the first time Kyuhyun heard the voice, he finally got to meet the owner of the voice, to see that the owner himself was as beautiful as the voice itself.

Yesung was stunning to say the least.
He had porcelain white skin that contrasted well with his shaggy black hair and long dark lashes.
He was thin but still a bit muscular with slender shoulder and a thin waist, giving him a more effeminate appearance.
He was like a fragile, porcelain doll that Kyuhyun wanted to keep all to himself to listen to that soft, sweet voice every day.
Kyuhyun was like a fool in love with a princess.
Something completely out of reach.

Kyuhyun slowly made his way towards the tree, to notice someone else there already.
To be more correct, it was Yesung.

The elder was pressed closely to the tree with his eyes closed, as if he was listening to the tree, and the tree itself could tell him every secret of the world.
He seemed so peaceful just standing there, listening.

Kyuhyun approached him slowly, quietly.
He hesitated slightly on the next move he wanted to make, but still did it anyways.
He reached up hesitantly, and gently brushed the back of his fingers against Yesung’s cheek softly, feeling the smooth, flawless skin beneath his fingers.

Kyuhyun saw Yesung’s eyes move beneath the closed eyelids and shift closer to the tree, but made no move to brush Kyuhyun away.

A small smile crossed the boy’s face and he gently wrapped one arm around the other’s waist as he also pressed his ears against the tree trunk, wanting to listen too.
Almost immediately, he could hear what Yesung could.
It was silence.
It wasn’t a type of silence that leaves an awkward atmosphere, but a silence that was comforting; A silence that leaves your own imagination to run free on its own, and allows you to create your own world.

Yesung opened his eyes again, and pulled away from Kyuhyun’s embrace.
“What’re you doing here?” he asked.

Kyuhyun pulled back away from the tree and opened his own eyes to look at the elder.
“Am I not allowed here?” he asked softly.

“You’re avoiding the question.” Yesung said simply.

“I…..I was….hoping I could run into you here.” Kyuhyun admitted, before reaching forward and pulled Yesung tightly to his chest. “I like you.” He whispered softly, pressing his face to the crook of the elder’s neck.

“Me?” Yesung said quietly by the younger’s ear. “You like me?”

Kyuhyun nodded as he tightened his hold.

“If you like me, do you promise you won’t hurt me?”

“Yeah.” Kyuhyun said almost immediately.
If he ever got his porcelain doll, he would never let go.

A small doubtful chuckle left Yesung’s lips, causing Kyuhyun frown a little, and held the elder even tighter.

“You won’t hurt me? Who says you won’t? Could you predict the future? Does your life have no obstacles at all? Who says-“

“Jongwoon-ah….”

“….you won’t fall for another once you have me wrapped around your fingers?”

Kyuhyun fell silent at the last question, and pulled away a little to stare questioningly at Yesung.

A smirk crossed Yesung’s face and he pulled away completely from Kyuhyun’s embrace.
“If you don’t know yourself, don’t expect me to like you back, Cho Kyuhyun. I don’t know how you think, but obviously, you only live today and worry about the present, but never think about the future.”

“But Jongwoon, I—“

“Bye Kyuhyun. Come to me only when you know I am ‘The one’.” Yesung said with a smirk, before waving over his shoulder’s and walked away, leaving a confused and once again heartbroken Kyuhyun behind.

 

 

~Exerpt from Seasonal Love

 

~*~*~

Comedy

“Don’t you think that’s a bit….noob-ish? You …..” Yesung grumbled under his breath, fixing his sweat pants that were a little twisted form the fall.

“I prefer ‘genius’, thank you.” Kyuhyun grinned, sliding out of bed.

“Genius my .” Yesung said with a roll of his eyes.

“Well I do like that ……” Kyuhyun smirked, grabbing the elder’s hips and pulled him close.

“Don’t touch me!” Yesung snapped, trying to pull away from the boy, but Kyuhyun only tightened his grip.

Kyuhyun smirked at Yesung’s weak attempts before picking the smaller male up easily and threw him onto the bed quite gracefully.

“Wh-What’re you doing?” Yesung stammered, scampering to the far corner of the bed, but Kyuhyun climbed up onto the bed and grabbed the other roughly.

“Now that you’re here……” he said with a sly grin, his lips seductively. “Let’s have some fun…..”

-------------

“Checkmate!” Kyuhyun said happily, moving his piece so Yesung’s king was cornered.

“You cheater!” Yesung whined.

Kyuhyun just grinned and shrugged. “I guess luck’s on my side today! Take off you wife beater now!”

Yesung scowled at the request.
They’ve been playing chess all night long, and so far, Yesung had already lost his pants, and now his wife beater, left in only his boxers.

“I’m not going to ing strip in front of you!” Yesung snapped.

“ing and stripping? Sounds interesting! But I only need you to take your shirt off. So strip! Or I’ll do it!” Kyuhyun said, reaching forward.

Yesung leaned forward and bit down onto Kyuhyun’s hand, making the younger cry out in surprise and jerked his hand back away.

“Don’t touch me!” Yesung barked, before reaching down to the hem of his wife beater with a small, unconscious pout on his lips.

“Do it slowly. I’d like a show.” Kyuhyun purred, leaning back against the headboard.

Yesung shot the other a glare, and took his wife beater off quickly and threw it at the boy, obviously not wanting to make a show of it.

“Well, would you look at that!” Kyuhyun whistled, his eyes slowly taking in the toned chest and abs and the soft, milky white skin, causing the older to blush deeply.

Yesung glanced at the boy uneasily and wrapped his arms around his upper body cautiously.

“Wanna play another round?” Kyuhyun asked, still checking the blushing man out.

Yesung glanced down at himself to see that he was only wearing his boxers now, and Kyuhyun was still fully dressed even though he lost once, since he was wearing a hoodie over his Pajama’s.

He narrowed his eyes in determination before grabbing his own chess piece.
“Let’s.” he said, determined to win one more time.

“You sure? You don’t have much to sacrifice anymore bu8t your body.” Kyuhyun smirked, glancing down at the man’s black boxers just to intimidate him.

“Shut up. You go first.” Yesung snapped.

~Exerpt from Seasonal Love

 

 

And for , Yeah......I'm not going to post it, because it'll probably taint some of you guys.
But yeah, just know I might do it, depending on my mood :)