I love you

Happy Birthday, Key Oppa~

"Oppa...." I muttered as I softly poked the man in front of me. His back was facing me as he was curled up on his bed. "Oppa~ Wake up," I spoke louder as I shook his shoulder. He gave a small grunt as he turned around to face me. His face was revealed as he looked at me.

"TaeYun? What are you doing here?" he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. He slowly sat up, pushing his blanket off. "Why are you in my room?" I smiled lightly at his messy hair. I pulled on his arm to get him up and out of his bed. "Hold on, hold on!" he grumbled as he was dragged to his feet. "Answer me TaeYun-ah," he puffed his cheecks and pouted.

"Oppa! Today we're gonna have fun, neh?" I smiled up at him. I grabbed his hands and pulled him towards his closet. I let go and opened the door in front of me. Searching through his clothes, I chucked a plain blue t-shirt and pants behind me. 

"Hey, hey! That's my closet you're searching through!" he tried to pull her away. I laughed as I kept searching through his closet. I took out a jacket for him as well before surrendering to him. 

"Put these on okay, Key oppa?" I picked up the clothes I chose and handed it to him.

"Why?" he sighed.

"I told you already. We're going to have fun, so just change okay?" I asked as I skipped out of his room, closing his door gently once I was out. "Make sure to comb your hair, too," I cupped my hands and shouted through the door. I didn't hear an answer as I walked down the hall. After passing the living room, I entered the kitchen and quickly made sure all the food I made previously was set perfectly. "I hope it's decent," I muttered to myself as I brushed off the chair seat. I nervously ran a hand through my hair and waited for footsteps. It was nerve racking as I waited for the man to finish changing. Soon, I heard the soft thuds echoing around the house. "He's coming," I whispered as I quickly straightened up my posture. He entered the kitchen, looking absolutely perfect.

"What is this?" He gasped as he stared at the breakfast in front of him. He took a sniff at the air as he walked towards his chair. "Is that pasta?" He gasped. "Pasta for breakfast?" he happily stared down at the plate in front of him. "I'm so lucky~" he chuckled as he took a fork and started eating. I smiled happily as he gave a moan of satisfaction. "Delicious," he gave me a wink and thumbs-up. I cheered quietly as I walked over to sit next to him. I folded my hands and watched him eat. "You even made me a sweet egg sandwhich?" he smiled as he took a bite.

"I'm glad you like it oppa~" I sang. He gave me a kind smile before digging into his breakfast.


"We are here oppa!" I held his hands and dragged him towards the entrance of a giant building. 

"A indoor amusement park?" he questioned as I pulled him inside. We both bought our tickets and stood in front of the whole place.

"Wahhh, it's so big," my eyes widened. I stared at everything as we started to slowly head into the middle. People were screaming on rides, while others were happily munching on snacks. Many colors decorated the whole park, making it bright and exciting. "Where do you want to go first?" I pulled on the end of Key's jacket as he also admired the park.

"Let's go to one of the shops and buy matching headbands," he suggested as he saw a sparkling shop to the left.

"You and your fashion ," I laughed as we entered the small building. Accesories were hanging everywhere. "Kyeopta!" I gasped as I saw a pair of cute cat ear headbands. "It's so white," I giggled as I tried it on in front of a small mirror. 

"It looks good on you." Key complimented as he walked up behind me. "Let me buy it for you," he smiled as he walked up to the counter.

"It's okay oppa," I grabbed his arm, "I'm going to pay for both of us," I smiled.

"But, TaeYun-ah."

"No 'buts'!" I wagged my finger. I took the black and white pair to the counter and paid. As we left, I put on the white band and he put on the black. We quickly took a selca for memories sake with Key pouting.


I screamed as we rode through a roller coaster loop. I gripped onto Key's arm as we went down a steep. He shouted happily as we went though a dark tunnel. We finally stopped and got out. My hair was a big mess. Thank goodness we took the headbands off for the ride. They would have gone with the wind if we hadn't. I left on shaky legs and we gathered our things. 

"Are you okay?" Key smirked as he watched me stumbled. I rolled my eyes as I used his arm to steady myself.

"That was on ride," I muttered as I felt a little queasy. 

"It was so fun," he laughed as he looked back at the rollercoaster. "We should go again."

"No!" I quickly waved my hands. "Never!" I ran away as he chased me.

"Yes!" Key screamed as he started catching up to me. I nearly screamed when he grabbed me from behind and twirled me around. He set me on the ground and gave me a soft hug.

"Oppa?" I whispered against his chest as I slowly looked up at him. His smile slowly dissapeared as he stared into my eyes. I slowly leaned up on my tippy toes. My hands traveled up to rest on his shoulder as I slid my eyes closed. I could feel his breath on my face as we came closer together.

"Do you want some cotton candy!?" A voice yelled right next to us. We nearly jumped as we quickly moved away from each other. A man stood in front of us with a kind smile, holding a packaged pink cotton candy.

"S-sure," I stuttered as he handed it to me. I paid quickly and took Key's hand. I pulled him away from the candy stall. My heart was beating so fast as I tried to slow down my breathing. I felt a light squeeze on my hands and I turned to look at Key. "What is it Key op-." I froze as I felt a soft pressure on my cheek. My eyes widened as I felt his lips linger a little longer before parting. I slowly turned to look at him, mouth slightly agape. 

"Don't run off again okay?" he smiled as he tugged my hand towards him. He started walking to another rollercoaster. I stared after wide eyed until he beckoned me over.


"Today was so fun," he smiled as he fell down onto the couch. I collapsed on the other couch as I felt my aching feet throb.

"Mhmm," I muttered. "There's still one more thing," I told him as I got up again. Ignoring my protesting limbs, I walked towards the kitchen. I heard movement as I guessed that Key sat up. I went towards the refrigerator and opened the door. Pulling out a white box, I turned around, letting the fridge door close itself. I set the box onto the table and quickly took off the lid. The smell of icing and sweets escaped the box. I took a lighter from a drawer and stuck some candles into the cake. I lit them and picked up the cake along with a fork and plate.

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Key-oppa~ Happy birthday to you~" I sang as I slowly walked towards him. He jaw-dropped as he stared at me.

"W-what?" He looked at the cake in front of him. "My birthday...I compeltely forgot!" he ran a hand through his hair.

"Oppa! You forgot your own birthday?" I laughed as I sat next to him. I took the plastic knife that was in the box and cut a piece of cake for him. I layed it onto the plate and took the fork. I picked up a piece of cake and fed it to him. He gave me an eye-smile as he swallowed.

"Happy birthday, oppa!~" I grinned.

He leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips. My breath almost left me at that moment. 

"Thank you, my TaeYun-ah," he whispered as he gave me a tight hug. I blushed as I hugged him back. "I love you. Thank you for today."

"You're welcome...and I l-love you, too."