〖 ⋆ Teaser Two ⋆ 〗

〖 ⋆ When the Moon Rises ⋆ 〗!! APPLY OPEN !!

"Where's my coffee?!" a man demanded as he pounded his fist on the table.

"Wait, dammit! There are only two of us today, how do you expect us to get fifty orders in at once?!" LiYue shouted.

"We've waited ten minutes already!"

"Do you want your coffee really bland then?!"

"Just ignore them." TaeYeon told her best friend. "They're just immature and annoying."

LiYue sighed. "You're right."

"Another cup please~" LiHua said as she came in.

"Almost done." TaeYeon told her, then went to fetch another mug.

There was suddenly a crash as something shattered on the ground outside the kitchen. Then it was followed by shouts and yelling as the gang outside started to argue. It sounded like it was about to break into a fist fight as well.

"What is it now?" LiYue sighed as she opened the door and looked outside.

As soon as she opened it, she saw a plate flying her way and she quickly lowered her head, having it barely miss. It smashed into the door behind her and the broken pieces fell around her.

"What happened?" TaeYeon asked as she peeked around the corner. When she saw the broken plate and the cut on LiYue's face, her eyes grew dark.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. You can ju--" Before LiYue could finish, Taeyeon stormed past her and into the room where a fight was now starting among the gang members.

"Stop fighting." TaeYeon ordered, but nobody heard her over the shouting. Then she tried it louder. "Stop fighting!!"

The room fell silent as TaeYeon's voice rang through the room. They all turned towards her and were about to yell back at her but stopped themselves when they saw the murderous look in her eyes.

"Are you purposely trying to ruin their business?" TaeYeon demanded. "Everyday, you people come here and start fights. Everyday, you break their furniture. Everyday, you cause them some sort of injury. What is wrong with you?"

"The reason this cafe was opened is to serve us gang members. What's wrong with us coming everyday?" one of the darker members said. "Why can't w--"

"You know, she's right. You people are really unbelievably immature." a young man with black hair and slightly over-grown bangs said before he took a sip from his drink. "Why can't you just leave them in peace?"

"Thank you, L. At least somebody here has common sense." TaeYeon told him. "Now shut up and wait patiently for your drinks. Unless you want to drink it through your nose instead of your mouth."

Then TaeYeon left the room with the threat hanging in the air. She walked back into the kitchen where the two twin sisters were sitting down. The younger of the two, LiHua, was placing a piece of bandage on the cut on her sister's neck.

"Are you okay, Mi[LiYue]?" TaeYeon asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. This is nothing." LiYue told her.

"It's not very deep, so that's good." LiHua added.

The door swung open again as the man with black hair, L, walked it. He took a look around the room before his eyes fell on TaeYeon.

"Need help?" he asked.

"Sure, why not." TaeYeon shrugged. "If it'll keep their mouths shut, I'm willing to do almost anything."

The corner of L's mouth curled up a bit in a tiny smile. Then he walked over to the counter and began mixing things together. The three girls exchanged glances as they watched him.

"Do you know what you're doing?" TaeYeon asked.

L stared at her for a second before responding with "No."

"Then why are you mixing things together?"

"I don't know." he said simply.

"Hiou[LiHua], why don't you teach him?" TaeYeon suggested.

"Oh. S-sure." LiHua said, then walked over to him to show him the basics of making coffee.

LiYue watched the two secretly from the corner of her eyes as she continued with the orders. She watched as her twin carefully showed L how to make the drink and how she acted a little different from usual.

"You noticed too?" TaeYeon whispered.

"Noticed what?"

"Those two."

"What about them?"

TaeYeon looked surprised at her best friend's denseness then shook her head with a laugh. "Never mind."

"Okay..."

When LiHua and L finished making their first cup of coffee, L offered to bring it to the gang members. However, as soon as he picked it up, TaeYeon quickly ran over and took it out of his hands.

"Whao there. Don't give him anything that will break or spill. This guy has no sense of balance." TaeYeon warned.

"I do too." L argued.

"Whatever you say." TaeYeon left after rolling her eyes.

L sighed before turning around and making another cup. LiHua just stared at him for a few moments before her sister interrupted her.

"What are you looking at?" LiYue asked.

"N-nothing!" LiHua quickly said, then busied herself with making more orders.

LiYue tilted her head slightly in confusion at that. She's usually not so jumpy... I wonder why...