〖 ⋆ Teaser One⋆ 〗

〖 ⋆ When the Moon Rises ⋆ 〗!! APPLY OPEN !!

"Hi, Sakura[LiHua]-shi!" a customer called as he walked into the cafe.

The mentioned girl looked up when she heard her name being called. "Oh, hi Hyunsoo-shi" she replied back shyly.

"I'll have my usual order." Hyunsoo told her.

"Sure. Coming right up." LiHua[Sakura] said as she scribbled down on her notepad.

"Where are the others today?"

"They all took a day off. Karyne[LiYue] is in the back cooking today." LiHua[Sakura] told him.

"I see. I hope you two girls don't overwork yourselves."

LiHua smiled her famous eye-smile. "We'll be careful. Thanks."

Then she walked away with the order to the back where she opened the door to the kitchen and walked in.

"Yue[LiYue]~ A black coffee with a blueberry scone please." LiHua[Sakura] called.

"Okay." her older twin sister said, then went around collecting the things needed.

"It's so boring when the others aren't here." LiHua[Sakura] said with a deep sigh.

"They'll be back soon." LiYue[Karyne] said.

"I know, but still. You don't talk much and there's nobody else that I can really talk to." 

"Why don't you go talk to Kris then?" LiYue[Karyne] suggested without taking her eyes off the scone she was putting on the plate. "He said he's coming over later."

"Oh, really?" LiHua[Sakura] immediately brightened up.

"Yeah. Here, go give it to Hyunsoo-shi." LiYue[Karyne] told her sister.

"Okay. Thanks."

Lihua walked out with the food and sensed the tense atmosphere. Confused, Lihua[Sakura] looked around and saw a bunch of guys with cigars in their mouth and wearing black leather motorcycle jackets. She instantly recognized who they were.

"Here you go, Hyunsoo-shi." LiHua[Sakura] said with an eye-smile.

"Oh. T-Thanks." Hyunsoo told her, then eyed the group of guys. "Umm... those guys are back."

"Don't mind them. I'll go talk with them right now." LiHua[Sakura] said, then began walking over.

"Wait--!"

LiHua[Sakura] walked away before he could finish his sentence. She approached the guys from the gang and gave them a icy glare.

"What are you people doing here? You're ruining business." LiHua[Sakura] said coldly. "Unless you're doing it on purpose."

"We can go where ever we want." one of the guys told her. "None of your business."

"It is when you're scaring my customers."

"It's not our problem they're scared." the guys said, then laughed loudly as he said, "Those wimps!"

The rest of his group join in the laughter, making LiHua[Sakura] mad.

"Get out." she said firmly.

"And what if I say no?" he challenged. He then sat up straighter in his chair along with the other guys.

"Trying to threaten me, eh? Not working." LiHua[Sakura] told them.

"We know you're good, but there's no way you can take down all seven of us at once. Seems like you're alone today."

Before LiHua[Sakura] could say a comeback to that, another voice answered for her from behind. "Who said she's alone?"

They all turned to see LiYue[Karyne] standing there and Hyunsoo further behind.

He must have went to get her. LiHua[Sakura] thought.

"We'll give you one last warning. Get out." LiYue[Karyne] warned once more in her icy cold voice. "I'll give you ten seconds to disappear."

The male gang members looked at each other in annoyance before standing up and clearing out of the cafe. After they were out of sight, the atmosphere of the cafe clearly loosened up.

"Thanks." some of the customers said.

"No problem. Customer safety is always first." LiYue[Karyne] answered.

The two twin sisters went back into the kitchen together.

"Those guys are so annoying. If they come back one more time..." LiYue[Karyne] left the threat hanging.

"But you have to admit, there are some good-looking guys in gangs as well." LiHua[Sakura] teased, then laughed.

LiYue[Karyne] grinned at that. "I guess you're right."

There was the soft ring of a bell that announced the entrance of another customer.

"Go get their order." LiYue[Karyne] told her sister.

"Okay."


I hope this was okay... I'll be writing their names like that for the first few chapters so that people won't get (too) confused with their names since they have like 2-3. Feedback on this would be awesome! OuO