First Cup ♡ = School

카페 프린스 Cafe Prince

School

 

     As the beautiful glow from the sunlight shone in on the bed of a seventeen year-old boy, a warm smile tugged his lips. As he sat up in bed stretching out his arms and legs, ruffling his already messy black hair. He peeled the blankets off of him, letting cool air hit his skin. While the boy climbed off his bed and walked over to his dresser. Rummaging through his dresser drawers he heard a very familiar sound fill the air, it was his phone. As the seventeen year-old yawned he walked over to his end table and picked up his phone scrolling through his messages. 

    He stopped on a name he has known for over five years, 'Donghae' yes Donghae had befriended Sungmin ever since sixth grade. The black hair boy clicked on the message and read it to himself. "Yah, I am coming over to your house so I can drive you to school, okay?!" the boy nodded to himself and tapped the reply button. "Okay, I will be waiting~" he responded and set his phone on the end table once again. Making his way over to his dresser again he wiped his hair over his head and examined his face for any little surprises. 

     But nothing was there, his skin was a soft as a baby's, He didn't understand how, but it was. Letting go of his hair it gently laid over his eyes. A sigh had escaped the boys both as he gather up his clothes into his hands and stalked off into the bathroom. Setting his things neatly on the counter he grabbed a towel and the water, watching the glistening threads of water spill out of the shower head. He giggled slightly before shredding off his clothes and climbing into the shower. 

     The boy closed his eyes and let the warm water run down his body, he snatched a bottle of body wash off of the shelve, squirting some on his hands and rubbing them together. He wash his entire body; then grabbed his sun-ripened strawberry shampoo and spread it around in his hair washing every single piece of hair not leaving one single spot untouched. The smell took over the whole room, as a satisfying smile tugged his lips once a again. 

      Once the boy had finished up his shower, he shut off the water and climbed out of the shower, standing on a towel he had set on the ground. He snatched another and began to dry off his soft milky white skin, he glanced into the mirror and spotted a bluish purple bruise on his arm. Biting his lip and lightly touched it, a frown over took the happy smile he had. It was from those Kingka's who had messed with him, and hurt him for no reason; he never understood the cliques in his school. 

     But he couldn't do anything about it, beside all he was, was a nerd. Described as a pathetic, worthless mistake that should have never been brought into this world. 'Sungmin' was the boys name, but no one really cared to know about him other than his two best friends Donghae, and Ryeowook. They are the ones Sungmin cherishes the most in his life. After Sungmin had gotten dressed he walked into his bedroom and grabbed onto his light pink jacket. Slipping his arms through the holes and pulling up the zipper. 

     Hearing nocks at his door he feverishly fixed his damp black hair and slipped on his big nerd glasses. Pulling on his shoes he hopped over to the door and opened it. "Sungmin!" the dark brown hair boy said, with a warm smile, "Donghae!" Sungmin had replied opening his arms as the other rushed in and squished Sungmin in a bear hug. "How have you been Sungmin?" the one named Donghae had asked, Sungmin just bit his lip and shook his head slightly. "I have been okay..." he answered back and pulled on his book bag. 

     "Let's go to school..." Sungmin said walking out of the house, Donghae furrowed his eyebrows, but shook it off. He closed the door and hopped into his car. "Sungmin I won't go until you tell me what is wrong?!" Donghae exclaimed while setting his hand on Sungmin's shoulder. Sungmin flinched and slapped Donghae hand off his arm, "D-don't touch my arm." Sungmin bit his lip and rubbed his arm lightly. "Sungmin...." Donghae said in a concerned yet forceful voice. 

     "It's nothing Donghae just go..." Sungmin replied looking out of the window, Donghae didn't budge though he stayed in his place. "Sungmin I am not going until you tell me~" Sungmin took his eyes from the window to Donghae. "..F-fine I will tell you-" Sungmin drew in a deep breath, "When you and Ryeowook were at lunch yesterday I ....I got beat up." He confessed to the other, as Donghae's mouth dropped open. "WHAT! Who did this? I bet I already know but who?" He asked putting his hand on Sungmin's knee.

     "It was Siwon's group...but for some odd reason Kyuhyun I think his name is, he just stood there looking the other way. While the other beat me up...." Sungmin bit his lip and stared down at his shoes, "Sungmin, I can't believe you wouldn't tell me if you got hurt. That is not like you, what did they say to you?" He asked again, another question. "They were just calling me names, and hurting me the usual." Sungmin replied as Donghae nodded slightly and turned back sitting right in his seat and starting the car, driving off to the school. 

      Once they had gotten to the school, they both hopped out and greeted Ryeowook by the gates. "Annyeong Min, Donghae." Ryeowook smiled excitingly, waving as he did so. "Hi Wookie!" Donghae and Sungmin had said in sync, looking at each other then back at Ryeowook. "Well should we get this day over with?" Ryeowook asked looking from Sungmin to Donghae then back to Sungmin. "Yes, let's go because I have something to tell someone..." Donghae smirked only slightly before taking the lead leaving Sungmin and Ryeowook behind him.

     "What is he going to do?" Ryeowook curiously asked Sungmin, but all Sungmin could do was shrug. "Molla, Donghae is becoming more unpredictable these days." Sungmin said before picking up his pace, now leaving Ryeowook alone. 'What is wrong with them?' he asked himself, as he continued to wander into the school following close behind Sungmin. He was the really fragile one in their group and no matter how much he told the others to stop  defending him they wouldn't listen. They always fought for Wookie, no matter what the problem was. 

    As Donghae strutted down the hall searching for the King of the Kingka's, he came upon one of the members in the group 'Kyuhyun', "Yah, Kyuhyun where is Siwon?" He asked, as Kyuhyun pointed down the other hall that was right next to them. Donghae turned his head and saw Siwon bullying another kid. "Thanks...." Donghae said as he strolled right over to Siwon and tapped his shoulder. Siwon lifted his head up from the kid who he had cornered and looked at Donghae. 

   "What?" he sharply answered, while Donghae glared at him. "How dare you hurt my friend..." He angrily said punching Siwon right in the face. Donghae heard gasps in the background, but he didn't budge even though he wanted to run away he wasn't going to give Siwon the power anymore. Siwon put his hand on the spot that Donghae had injured. When he saw Donghae gulp a lump that must have been in his throat, he smirked and grabbed Donghae's shirt collar. 

    "How tough do you think you are?" Siwon scoffed, as Donghae just kept his glare at Siwon. "P-please stop..." they heard a small voice in the background. Siwon moved his gaze from Donghae to the other who had just spoken, "Kyuhyun-" Siwon shoved Donghae roughly into one of the lockers, and walked over to Kyuhyun. "Do you want another punishment?" he asked Kyuhyun in a whisper, Kyuhyun looked from Donghae back to Siwon. "N-no..." he replied. "Good, now go to class!" Siwon responded sharply, as Kyuhyun nodded and hurried off to class. 

     Siwon walked back over to Donghae and grabbed his wrist, "Do what you want with me, ......just don't hurt my friends." Donghae said confidently, as Siwon smirked. "I will make your life misery, and about your friends, don't guarantee they will be safe..." Siwon laughed in Donghae face and pulled him along, as they walked down the halls. Donghae kept his head down, following Siwon.

      Little did Siwon know that Kyuhyun was right behind him following, "S-Siwon..." once Siwon heard this voice he immediately stopped and turned around. "Kyuhyun, didn't I tell you too go to class?!" Siwon said almost beginning to glare at him, "I-I know, but can't we just leave him alone he is nerd he isn't worth your time...You have more important things to be doing! Right?!" Kyuhyun responded and began fiddling with his fingers. 

     Siwon thought for a moment and then nodded, "Your right, I do, here, you take care of him! Make sure he gets hurt, Bad!" Siwon commanded holding Donghae's wrist out for Kyuhyun to take. Kyuhyun instantly took Donghae wrist and watched as Siwon stalked off, down the hall. Kyuhyun turned towards Donghae who looked more scared than, tough now. "Follow me..." Kyuhyun whispered in Donghae's ear, letting go of his wrist. Donghae furrowed his eyebrows at Kyuhyun wondering why he was being nice. He was never usually nice when Siwon was beating someone up. 

     While Donghae followed Kyuhyun he couldn't stop thinking about what Sungmin had told him in the car. 'Kyuhyun just stood there, looking the other way...' Donghae studied this line in his mind. Until Kyuhyun had made a stopped, Donghae peered over his shoulder and saw a familiar figure on the ground, breathing heavily. "D-Donghae..." the other managed to say before coughing up one of his lungs. (A/N: NOT REALLY) Kyuhyun moved out of Donghae's way so he could go to the person laying on the ground. "Sungmin, they beat you up again..." He said as Sungmin could only nod. 

     "They tried to ....touch me..." Sungmin said weakly sitting up and leaning against the wall, Donghae followed him pulling the other into a hug. At this moment Kyuhyun felt horrible for ever treating Sungmin bad, he wasn't even really into the bullying thing. He just wanted to live normally without cliques and not have people bullying others or hurt them without feeling the slightest bit of hurt. Kyuhyun bit his lip, he didn't know what to say-"I-I didn't know this happened..." he said softly, while Donghae looked up to him. "..What?"

      "I didn't know they hurt Sungmin, I mean I saw it yesterday but I am not-" "KYUHYUN!" they all heard someone shout, Kyuhyun forcefully turned himself around and saw none other than Heechul. "Yes, Heechul?" he answered, as Heechul walked closer to them. "What are you doing with these low lives?" he asked looking at Kyuhyun with cat like eyes. "I was just p-punishing them as usual~" he smirked to the other and looked back at the others. 

     Sungmin had became scared once again, fearing that they would do something again. Heechul noticed Sungmin had gotten frighten. He smirked and strutted pass Kyuhyun to Sungmin. "Please don't hurt me anymore..." Sungmin begged and hid in Donghae chest. Kyuhyun watched Heechul with sharp eyes, hoping Heechul would leave him alone. "Why on Earth would I do that?!" Heechul barked, and crouched down to Sungmin level, using his two fingers to move Sungmin head away from Donghae's chest. "Don't hurt him anymore then he has been!" Kyuhyun demanded, Heechul snapped his head up at Kyuhyun, and slowly stood up walking over to him. 

     "Do you remember what happened the last time you tried to help someone?!"  Heechul hissed, as Kyuhyun nodded, "Y-yes, I do..." Kyuhyun took a few steps back looking over at Sungmin and Donghae, he gave them a singal to leave with his eyes. Donghae stood up with the still weak Sungmin and began to walk away when Heechul had noticed. Kyuhyun grabbed onto Heechul's hand before he could away. "Kyuhyun let go~" Heechul snapped, but Kyuhyun kept a tight grip on his hand. "No!" he simply answered, Heechul glared at him. "Punishment it is then..." Heechul threw Kyuhyun's hands off of him and pushed passed him down the hall, opposite of Heechul. 

     'What am I doing?' Kyuhyun asked himself as he scratched his head, 'I am basically hurting myself by helping out these nerds, but that is only because of my passed life...' He confessed, as he trudged down the hall and into his first class. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

( A/N: )Hello again, update I hope you enjoyed it and 43 subscribers just on the foreword I hope I didn't make anyone lose interest..But just keep in mind this story has just started, there are more a lot more adventures on the way I have so many~ but anyway Kasahamnida 

Subscribe, Comment,

I love you~