Saranghaeyo (I Love You)

Not Over You

Chapter 7;

W-Where am I? What is this place? You woke up with voices shouting your name.
you! Are you there?” You heard someone shouting but you couldn’t open your eyes.
you. Wake up please!” You heard someone crying and you could only make out it was… Minhyun. You slowly opened your right eye and a bright white light shone. You quickly opened your left eye and blinked rapidly to take in the brightness.
you’S AWAKE! QUICK SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR.” You heard Baekho scream. You tried to cover your ears when Baekho screamed but somehow didn’t. Once the doctor came, he checked your heart rate and nodded to NU’EST.
“She is stable. But we need to check her in a few hours’ time.” The doctor left the room.
“Thank goodness you’re alright! We’ve been worrying about you!” Aron hugged you.
“A-Aron… I can’t breathe!” You pinched him trying to make him let go of you. "I don't think I'm ready to die yet ARON!" You whispered. Aron quickly let go of you and stepped back a bit.

“Look. I’m sorry that I’d made you lot worry about me.” You looked like you were going to cry. “I remembered something that happened to my parents.” You burst out crying and couldn’t stop. You were thinking too much about your parent’s death.
“Please don’t cry you. I don’t like people crying.” Ren wiped away your tears.
Minhyun, Baekho, Ren and Aron sat on the hospital bed and asked you what happened in the past. You slowly answered their questions about your parents and why they died. You felt guilty and cried no stop.
"That's the past you. You should be happy that your parents thought of you before making that decision. We are here for you now.” Minhyun held your hand & you smiled. A few hours after talking about random things, you started to get tired and fell asleep without you knowing. All the boys left the room and let you sleep in peace without everyone talking. JR entered the room and smiled, he was admiring you sleeping on the bed peacefully.

"you," JR whispered, "I know you won't be able to hear me, but... I like you." JR went closer to the bed and sat next to you. "Saranghaeyo." He whispered in your ear and kissed your forehead.