W-What Happened?

Not Over You

Chapter 6;

Your POV;

Today was DIFFERENT! I got hit on loads by boys who were a lot older than me. But, I met the most amazing boys ever in my life. It was... NU'EST! Other girls were clearly jealous of you being friends with NU’EST. Why is my life so hard at this point?! But JR is still not talking to me after when we first met. I mean seriously... forgive me already.

End Of Your POV;

The next day....

You woke up extra early because you had a bad dream. You woke up from the shock of it and you was still heavily breathing. A few seconds later, you had a call from someone and you looked at the caller I.D, it was unknown. You picked up the phone,
"Yebosayo?" Still heavily breathing.
"Are you okaay?" You recognized the voice and it was Aron's
"Ani-ya! I had a bad dream." Your vision started to blur and your hearing started to echo.
"you. ARE YOU STILL THERE?" Aron shouted down the phone, hoping you could hear him. You started to feel dizzy and with no time at all, you dropped the phone on the floor and felt back.

Aron's POV;

Its likes 5 in the morning, can't believe I can't go to sleep. ERG! I know... Let's call you. Probably she's awake. So I grabbed my phone and went through my contacts. JR... Baekho... Minhyun... Ren... you! I found it.
RING! RING! RING! RING.
"Yebosayo?" She was breathing heavily
"Are you okaay?" I asked her panicking.
"Ani-ya! I had a bad dream." Still breathing heavily.
I kept saying her name but she didn't respond. I was thinking that something bad had happened to you, but I didn't know!
"you! ARE YOU STILL THERE?" I shouted down the phone, in the progress waking NU'EST up from their sleep.
"YAH! Aron... What's happened? Did you forget to take the trash out?" Ren opened one of his eyes.
"NO! you ISN'T ANSWERING! SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED." I shouted at Ren. His eyes widened.
"Let's go to hers! She's probably unconscious." Baekho rose up from his bed and grabbed his trousers.

End Of Aron's POV;