Chapter 23

I'll Be Yours

 

CHANYEOL P.O.V.
 
I grinned as I looked at my phones screen. I had reread the same text message over and over for an entire minute before it sank in and I got up and threw on my coat, slipped on my shoes and left the dorm. Chaerae was waiting for me at the cafe where we'd gone not long ago. She said she had something to give me. What could it be? Aigoo! I haven't been this excited for a long time!
 
I practically ran into the cafe as soon as I got there. The ajumma smiled at me as I bowed respectfully and made my way to Chaerae. She was sitting in one of the tables in the middle of the cafe talking to Jueun. I grinned as I heard her musical laugh and snuck up behind her. I held my finger up to my lips as Jueun noticed me. She understood and continued listening intently on what Chaerae was talking about. I quickly covered her eyes with my hands, actually only needing one to cover them completely. She gasped as Jueun chuckled and I but my lip to hold back my own laughter. 
 
"Yah! Nugu?!" Her hands reached up and brushed over my fingers causing warmth to spread through me. "Chanyeol!" I could hear the smile in her voice and finally let out a chuckle as I slid my arms around her shoulders. She giggled and poked my cheek, her smile wider than I have ever seen it. 
 
"Annyeong Jueun!" I grinned at Jueun as I peck Chaerae's cheek causing a light blush to color her cheeks. 
 
"Annyeong oppa!" She smiled and waved as Chaerae pouted up at me. I pinched her cheek and slid into the chair beside her. 
 
"Yah! Don't do that again!" Chaerae lightly punched my shoulder and I chuckled. She rolled her eyes and turned back to Jueun. "Anyway, I don't mind coming here after classes. I'd love to help. Your oemma is very nice! I love her!" She smiled at Jueun who smiled back and nodded. 
 
"Gomawoo~! This means a lot Chaerae! We can work here together. I haven't been able to get any shoots recently so this definitely helps!" I was lost on the conversation but I sat there silently. Chaerae would tell me later. I smiled as the nice ajummah cane to our table with a slice of chocolate cake. 
 
"Ajummah!" I cheered an stood to hug her. She laughed as my arms hugged her shoulders. She pushed me away and set the plate onto the table.
 
She grinned at me and Chaerae. "Jueun, why don't you head home? I'm closing early today. And I'm sure these two want to spend the rest of the day together." She winked at me and I ginned again. I hugged the ajummah and pulled Chaerae after me a I guided her out of the cafe. I waved enthusiastically before tugging her away. I thought I saw an American boy staring at us but I shook it off as I pulled Chaerae into a tight hug and kissed her cheek. Her cheeks flushed and a small smile formed on her lips. Even though we couldn't see a movie I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. 
 
"Yah! Jakamanyeo!" She reached into her bag and I raised my eyebrows. She pulled out a pair of charms and showed them to me. Both were teddy bears. Either one with either an acoustic guitar or a flute. I grinned widely. She but her lip and watched me as I touched the soft charms dangling in front of me. "I-I noticed the callouses in your fingers... A-and I thought they reminded me of you... You don't have to use it! You can just keep it at home! I-"
 
"I love it!" I grinned at her and grabbed the charms from her hand. Her eyes widened and she remained speechless. "I want the one with the flute. Like you. You're always forgetting it when you're in a rush! When I miss you I can look at it." She blushed again and kept her eyes downcast. I pulled out my phone and quickly took off the case to tie the charm onto the charm slot. Her eyes widened as she looked at the case. 
 
"I have the same exact case!" She rummaged in her bag once more and pulled out an identical phone with the same exact case. Attached to it was a small lion keychain. She flinched slightly as it dangled in front of us but she smiled up at me. "Waaaah! Daebak~!" She giggled adorably and I grinned. I grabbed her phone from her hand and did the same thing I'd done to my own phone. She stopped me from putting her case back on and removed the lion keychain. "It's old." She mumbled and then tossed it into her bag. I smiled and put my phone next to hers. 
 
"Perfect." I smiled and grabbed her hand, pulling her after me again. This time I wouldn't let anyone ruin our time together! 
 
KEVIN P.O.V.
 
I pressed my body against the wall and watched as she smiled and blushed in the arms of another guy. This guy sure was tall! Like crazily tall! His wide grin creeped me out and I almost ran up to him and punched him for touching my girl!
 
 I balled my fists as I took a step forward. His eyes flashed towards me and I retreated back. Her voice carried over to me, though I again couldn't understand a single word. He pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed her. My heart clenched as I watched the scene from the dark. How could he do that so easily with her! Why did she allow it! I'd seen her cringe when people tried to touch her. It was something that I'd changed in her. After I ended it with her she became distant and the smiling bubbly person she used to be was gone. 
 
I watched as she rummaged through her bag and pulled something out. It looked like some teddy bears on a keychain. I wonder if she kept the lion I'd gotten for her a long time ago... She answered my thoughts as she pulled out her phone and attached to it was the same lion keychain I'd bought so long ago. A smile tugged at my lips and I almost ran up to her once again. I stopped wen the tall guys ridiculously deep voice reached me. She tugged off the lion and tossed it into her bag. My heart clenched again and I almost collapsed when he took her hand and led her away. I don't know why I did it... But I followed them. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yay Yeollie is back~~! Were you guys waiting for him and hating me for not having him come back? XD Did you like it? I know it's a bit rough and all but I just needed this chapter to transition into the rest of the story! I'm coming up on 60 subbies for this fic! I love you guys so much~~! Comments and upvotes much appreciated! Feedback is loved as well! Thanks for all the support~!!