Chapter 2

When We Swap Our Fates

As soon as Minhee stepped into the school, everyone landed their eyes on her and started talking about her. She felt uncomfortable and insecure. Were they not looking alike? Did they see through the secret?

"Morning my dearest baby girl." Someone cooed from the back. Minhee did not respond, thinking that it wouldn't be calling out for her.

"Yeobu? I'm here!" The voice followed behind and rang again. Minhee turned around to see a tall boy, that looked way beyond familiar but she couldn't identify who he was, standing in front of her, opening his arms asking for a hug, Minhee looked behind her again and saw no one and just continued walking, ignoring the guy.

"Jagiya! What did I do wrong? Why are you ignoring me?" The boy blocked Minhee's way. She looked back again to make sure he was talking to her.

"Me? Jagiya?" Minhee pointed at herself and asked. The boy nodded hesistantly as his eyes were getting watery already.

"Oh hey yeobu! Hahahaha!" She tried to laugh it off, as soon as she remembered she was playing the role of Eunwon in school.

"Jagiya! Why are you playing this kind of jokes on me!" The boy pulled her in for a tight hug that almost suffocate Minhee.

"I'm sorry! I was erm.. something was on my mind! Yes, something was on my mind!!" Minhee repeated her excuse, and luckily the boy believed her totally.

"Let me walk you to your classroom." He smiled at her as he held her hands and walked up the stairs. It was the first time Minhee holding a boy's hand. Moreover, he was a stranger. She got shocked and swung her hand off before they walked up. He turned back and looked at her, with a questioning and worried look.

"O-hh.. Sorry y--yeobbu.. I got a flu and I don't want to pass it to you, so we need to keep a little distance! Yea.." Minhee managed to lie the second time. He nodded hesistantly, a little suspicious this time round, but believed anyway.

"Y-yeobuu.. anyway, why is everyone looking at me which those kind of stares?" Minhee asked, still havent get use to having a boyfriend, even though it's a fake one.

"Cause you are as gorgeous as you always are, even with light make-up." He held her chin and complimented.

He smiled at her and walked up the stairs, leaving Minhee behind blushing at his compliment.

"Woooo~ The couple is here." Someone cooed. Minhee turned to the back and saw a group of girls pointed at the two of her. While the boy continued walking without stopping, as if he didn't hear a thing, she turned back and pulled his sleeve.

"Why are they so surprise that we are together..?" Minhee asked as they stopped in front of a classroom.

"Are you really kidding me or..? Yeobu, you are weird today." The boy in front of her blushed her bangs to the side and held his hands onto her shoulders.

"Hehehe. I mean we are always together, so they shouldn't be commenting so much cause it is a normal thing.. Hahaha.." Minhee excused. To be honest, she still didn't know the guy's name. Looking up, at his name tag, she saw his name 'Choi Junhong'

"Alright, I'll leave now.. See you later." He planted a kiss on Minhee's forehead before she could react. She stood still, as he hopped off when the bell rang. She stood outside the classroom, even when the teacher arrived.

"Ya haksaeng! Get into the classroom now!" The teacher commanded her as she was still staring into space, shock that she just got kissed. Minhee looked at the teacher and nodded her head before entering the class and picked a random seat.

"It seems like we have a new student here.." The teacher looked at Minhee, who was still day dreaming.

"Sonsaengnim! That's Eunwon!" A girl reminded the teacher, and garnered laughters.

"Wow! Eunwon you looks so beautiful even without your smokey make-up! Thanks for obeying the school rules, finally." The teacher complimented and mocked her at the same thing. She stood up and bowed at the teacher politely, causing everyone to drop their jaws.

No wonder everyone is giving me weird looks. It's because of the make-up.. Minhee sighed in relief as everyone continued to look at her without her noticing that.

During their break, a few girls approached Minhee and stood in front of her. She sat still and looked at the girls, exchanging stares with one another.

"Eunwon-ah. Let's go break now!" One of the girls did an aegyo and got pushed by her friend. Minhee nodded her head before grabbing her wallet and got out of the class with those girls.

"Oh you changed your wallet!" A girl pointed out at her new wallet which looked old and was old too. Minhee laughed sheepishly and nodded her head.

As they continued walking, Minhee felt that the girls were not standing beside her. Instead they were standing a little behind Minhee, more like following her around.

"Hey, I'm hungry! Shall we walk faster?" Minhee beamed at them and asked. They lowered their heads and started speeding up. Minhee found them weird in the sense that they were more slaves and not friends. Once they got to the canteen, everyone turned and looked at the five of them.

Ignoring all the stares, Minhee walked towards the queue and queued up behind other students, following the rules. However, everyone looked at her and were shocked to see her like this. Usually, the five of them would clog up the whole entrance for five minutes before cutting the queue to get the food.

"Eunwon! Why are we queueing today?" One of the four asked Eunwon softly, a little scared.

"What do you mean? We are suppose to queue! Isn't it the rule?" Minhee asked, obviously not getting what the girl meant. The girl just nodded before joining the queue behind Minhee.

"Wow.. you sure are hungry!" One of the girls said as Minhee started gobling down all her food. Minhee beamed at her with some rice grains sticked at the corner of .

"She actually ate up the lettuce!?" A girl from another table said a little too loudly. Getting a little annoyed, the girls turned and looked at the junior. They stood up immediately and approached the petite girl.

"I'm sorry.." The girl mumbled, almost inaudible due to the noisy background.

"Ya. Who do you think you are? Why are you speaking like this about Eunwon?! You want to die?!" One of the girls asked with her arm crossed. Minhee almost choked on the water that she was drinking. She just remembered that she was Eunwon after stepping into the canteen. Food just lure her attention from everything.

"Alright guys, chill chill.. I'm fine with her comment actually. Don't need to scold her.." Minhee pulled the girls back to the table and convince the girls to not bully the junior.

"Hmmm.. She probably forced those four dogs around her to act this scene out so her reputation gets better.." A whisper was heard. The four girls turned and looked towards another direction. Minhee turned their heads back to her, one by one.

"Don't need to care what others say, you know what is true and what is not right?" Minhee explained and tried to calm them down. As girls finished her food, Minhee took her tray and offerred to help the rest of the four to pack up too. They rejected her no matter how many times Minhee asked, and they always had a scared expression on their face.

"Hmmm.. This is going to be interesting.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D-5 TO MY EXAM OMG TT_TT

and D-12 TO THE END OF MY EXAMS.

Don't worry, i won't be gone for so long.

So for now, subscribe, read, comment and enjoy ok? :D

Please comment a lot!!!!! ><