Chapter 1

When We Swap Our Fates

"Thank you Ms Yoon and Ms Lee!" The kids said in unison. Minhee's work finally ended for the week. She sighed and quickly finished the rest of her things before leaving the playground center.

"Ms Yoon, is there anything else? If no, I'll leave now." Minhee asked for the last time. She was young, but she was a really good helper. The teacher smiled and shook her head, before bidding goodbye to Minhee. Dashing off, Minhee went to the elementary school building next door to the playground to pick her sister up.

"Unnie, you are late again." The little girl stood upon her panting sister and checked her watch.

"Ya! Can't you just wait for a while?" Minhee took her sister's bag as she held her hands and walked home.

"YAYS! OPPA HERE I COME~" The little squealed once she went into the house to switch on the tv.

"No! GO AND FINISH YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST!!" Minhee screamed at her sister who was obviously not listening to her.

"LEE MIN WON!! I SAID GO AND FINISH YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST!!" Minhee stood in front of the tv, blocking her sister's view.

"UNNIE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!! BANG&ZELO IS GOING TO PERFORM NEVER GIVE UP TODAY!!! AND I SWEAR IT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME!! ITS THEIR GOODBYE STAGE ALREADY!! NO UNNIE PLEASE!!" Minwon pleaded her older sister, who seemed to soften her heart a little.

"After you are done with watching your oppa, you better go and do your homework okay!" Minhee walked towards the couch and sat beside her sister. Minwon then gave her sister a hug and a peck on the cheek before Minhee sighed.

As Minwon was dancing and screaming in front of the tv, Minhee was happily surfing her Me2Day, stalking students from the Tae Sung Arts High School. It was her dream school, but because of her family, she was not even able to receive proper education.

"Wow unnie! You actually apply make up?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Minwon's voice rang next to Minhee with shock. Minhee gave her sister a questionable face, before Minwon pointed to the picture on the screen. It was another girl who looked exactly the same as Minhee. Minhee's eyes enlarged and dropped her jaws. Never had she met someone looking so alike with her.

"Wow.. Unnie you sure are pretty with make up!" Minwon praised the girl without realising that it wasn't her sister's profile. Minhee pushed her sister away and went to the other side of the couch before Minwon could continue looking at her "twins".

As she continued to scroll through the girl's update, she found out that she actually hated school and never wanted to attend. Feeling that this could be her only chance, she added the girl immediately, but got rejected before the girl asked her who was she.

I'm a girl that looks exactly like you. This is real. I was shocked when I saw your photos too. I was scrolling through your profile and saw that you were sick of school and didn't want to attend. But for me, I really want to attend school, although I can't. If you want to quit school, why not just let me go to school for you instead? At least you get the certificate at the end of the 3 years of high school.

Before Minhee could start hoping that she would accept her offer, the girl replied.

Well, that sounds not bad. I'm Eunwon. Can we at least meet up so that I can see how reliable is this? Starlight Cafe 7pm later. See ya.

Alright.

"I'm going out for a little while. You better don't cause any trouble or you will die when I come home." Minhee threatened her sister before grabbing her keys and left the house.

It was already 7.30pm, but the girl has yet to show up.

"Is she ever going to come?!" Minhee banged on the table and stood up. Standing before her, was another lady who looked exactly like her. It was so unbelievable how they actually looked so alike. They stood still, facing each other, both shocked as they didn't knew they would really look so alike.

"WOW UNNIE! DID YOU JUST WENT TO BUY BRANDED STUFF?!" Minwon shouted at her sister as she saw her sister entered with a branded paper bag.

"No, it's from my fr-" Before Minhee could finish her sentence, Minwon already snatch the bag over and looked into the bag.

"What?! What are this uniforms for?!" Minwon threw out the blouses and skirts from the bag.

"Oh I took up a laundry part time job. Hehehe." Minhee lied in front of her sister as she rubbed her nape. Minwon was always smart enough to know her sister was lying, but this time, she was too focussed on the uniforms to even care about her sister.

---

From now on, you are the school's famous girl, Kim Eunwon. Please do not embarrass me and spoil my reputation. I am a pretty much well-known person in our school, so I'm always under the spotlight. Make sure you don't do anything wrong. There would be a chauffeur picking you up under your apartment every morning, so make sure you wait for him.

Reminding herself with what Eunwon told her 3 days before, Minhee pinned up the name tag on her uniform before heading out of the house. She had already sent Minwon to school by her school bus, so it wasn't a problem. She grabbed the branded backpack and wore those black shiny heels before heading out of the apartment.

"Oh my gosh. How can your hair be so fugly." Eunwon pointed out once Minhee enterted the limo. Minhee blinked her eyes at the sudden comment before Eunwon told the stylist to bun up your hair.

"I'll bring you to the salon after you school ended. I don't want my other self to look so stupid." Eunwon checked her make up as she told Minhee.

"BUT I DONT HAVE THE MONEY!!" Minhee said as the stylist was done with her hairdo and proceeded to putting makeup.

"Money? That I have a lot." Eunwon smirked and looked at Minhee. Minhee just nodded a little. She didn't have any good feelings towards Eunwon, but she wouldn't comment too much as she gave her an opportunity to go to school.

"OH MY GOSH! GET THAT PENCIL AWAY FROM MY FACE PLEASE NO I DONT WANT THAT!!" Minhee pointed at the eye liner in front of her eyes. Eunwon looked at the noisy Minhee, and sighed.

"Forget about that. Just let her go with foundation. Since her face is already red enough. Way beyong healthy." Eunwon said. The stylist nodded and got back to the back of the limo.

"Now, go for your school. Bye." Eunwon waved good bye with the twins in front of her before kicking her out of the limo.

"I wonder how much plastic surgery she did.." Eunwon mumbled under her breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCHOOL IS A C O C K B L O C K E R.

HOW CAN MINHEE EVER LIKE SCHOOL WTF.