Chapter 1

Life of a Girl Outside the Nutshell: The Sequel!

Sandara now 25 has long moved on from her past relationship with a cerain idiot of a best friend. She now has a great job, great life, great friends and an amazing boyfriend, nothing could ruien her life. It was simply perfect. She couldn't ask for a better life. She was especially happy now that she found out that Bom and Youngbae were getting married.

She was on her way to work in the morning like usual. She got some coffee for the coffee shop and made her way to her work building. 

"Morning" she greeted her co-workers as she entered the building.

Suddenly se felt someone place their hands round her waits.

"Seunghyun-ah we are at work!" Sandara scolded her boyfriend as he pouted.

She smiled as he let go of her. He walked her to her desk and gave her a kiss before leaving. Sandara smiled like an idiot as she started to her pile of work for today. She went through her photographs from last time as she wondered why Seughyun was even at her work place but she smiled at the thought of him being here every morning just to see her.

As lunch approched she recieved a text from Seunghyun making her smile.

To Dara

Wanna meet up for lunch?

To Seunghyun

Sure

To Dara

I'll come pick you up

To Seughyun

I'll be here

Sandara smiled as she started to get ready for lunch just as she was ready Seunghyun approched her.

"Shall we?" he asked.

"We shall" she replied.

They walked out of the building and Seunghyun opened his car door for her.

"Why, thank you Mr. Choi" Sandara said with a smile as she got in the car. All Seunghyun could do was smile. They talked about their day so far on the way to a cafe. When they got there Seunghyun opened the door for Sandara and she thanked him. They went in the cafe and took a seat. They ordered what they wanted and talked some more. As they talked someone caught her eyes.

It was a guy who looked very much like her ex best friend JIyong...but she shugged it off.

She carried on eating and talking with Seunghyun. After they were done eating Seunghyun drove Sandara back to work.

"I'll see you later" Seunghyun said and left.

Sandara smiled and then got back to work. Unitl a co-worker came.

"Hey, did you hear about the new worker?" she asked Sandara.

"New worker?" Sandara asked because she hadn't heard about any new worker.

"Yeah, everyone says he is a totall cutie" 

"I'm not intersted" Sandara said as she carried on doing her work.

"Ok" she said and left.

Sandara rolled her eyes and carried on going through her photographs. 

"This is Park Sandara" she heard some one say so she looked up. Her eyes widen.

Her perfect life was ruined.