Knight in Shining Armor?

SoShi Band (JeTi)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Words count: 2.146 “ Hyung… why did you leave like that?” Yul mumbles, but loud enough for the older male to hear. Jesse let out a sigh “I don’t know okay, I don’t think this was such a good idea!”  “Why not? At least you got to see baby Jung again…” “That’s true, but…”  “Dude why is it going to be a problem by meeting the girls?” “Urgh because~” Jesse was getting frustrated as he grabs his hair with both of his hands. “Let me guess, you have already a thing for a certain girl?” “Yes… and that is bothering me, because of what she makes me feel every time she looks at me or every time she is near me!” “And why is that?” “She makes my mind and heart go haywire and I’m scared about it!” “Why Hyung? I’m happy for you, you know… I know for sure that she can make you very happy!” “But am I the one that can make her happy? I am just a normal guy, while she is a very popular celebrity… we won’t click!” Yul let out a sigh “You two surly clicked as I have seen how you two act with each other!” Jesse shook his head “Yeah, but it’ s still better if she wouldn’t know me and you know it!” Yul groaned “It has been a few years already, come on don’t let that stop you to be in a relationship!” “ I just don’t want her to get into any danger!” “Aigoo, I have such an stubborn Hyung… let’s just go back home so you can think about it!” Jesse just nods his head as he was about to get into the passenger seat. “Wait… my phone is ringing…” he grabs his phone “An unknown number, I wonder who it would be~” he mumbles after finally answering the call. “Hello?” ================================================================================================= “My hand is cramping~” the manknae Seohyun spoke as she was holding her cramping hand up. “I know right, didn’t know so many fans would come for us!” “Yah you two, you guys are underestimating our fan club!”  Taeyeon spoke as the wise leader she is. “Unni is right, we should know by now shouldn’t we?”  Yoona stated “We aren’t called the Nation Girl band for no reason~” “Yeah, yeah we know Yoona ah, but still it always surprise me as to how much they do just to see us!” “Yeah, I just hope that they still support us like how they do now when they find out that their lovely mushroom is unavailable!”  Sunny spoke seriously. “W-What are you talking about? I am still single!” “Uh-huh you say that now, but I bet that that doesn’t take long anymore… I think that it will change soon!”  Taeyeon spoke, also very serious of the matter. “Anyway, change of subject… I just got a text from Manager Oppa and he said that he would be a little bit later than he expected!”  she spoke again after they went through the door of the exit from the building. “So what now?”  Yoona asks as they were just standing there near the door. “I think it’s best if we will go back and wait inside the building!”  Sunny stated “I agree with you and I think everyone think so!” the oldest spoke turning around to open the door.   “Or we could have some fun!” a deep voice spoke, closing the door with a push just as Taeyeon was about to open it. “What the~”  she started to speak. “I’m sorry but if you just excuse us, we will just go inside the building now~” she said as politely as possible as well as calm as possible as deep inside she was scared for what will happen if they stay to long. “Yeah… we don’t think so!”  #boy 1# spoke as he crossed his arms, standing tall in front of the door. 4 other boys arrives as well, surrounding the girls. “W-What do you w-want from u-us?” Tiffany couldn’t help but to stutter as the boys obviously scared the h*ll out of her and she isn’t the only one as she could fell how Seohyun was tucking on her shirt, hiding behind her back even if she is almost a head taller than the older girl. She could also see how Sunny was holding Taeyeon’s hand because of fright and how Yoona is trying to be strong yet it was obvious that she was as scared as the rest of the girls.    “Isn’t that obvious?” #boy 1# spoke “What would we possibly want from such pretty girls?” Tiffany shakes her head “Well I don’t know what you want from us, but I would leave if I were you or I will call the police!” she spoke threatening when she grab her phone from her purse, already calling a number without them knowing. The boys just laugh at her as one of them grabs her wrist roughly, pulling her towards him with result that she drops her phone. She squeals in pain as his hold was to tight on her wrist, but yet he didn’t let go “Now what were you saying?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter