Another glimpse of the past

SoShi Band (JeTi)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                *7:30 am*   “Oppa” the girl whined as she woke up. “Get off of meeeee!” she whimpered as the sleepy boy didn’t even budge. “Hmmm baby~” instead off loosening his hold on her waist he tightened his hold and pulled her closer against his bare chest “Yah Oppa!” she pinches his arm “We have to get up!” “Hmmm… 5 minutes more baby~”  “No, no more minutes!” the boy pouted, but eventually let her go as he rolled off of her body. “I guess I’ll just shower… alone!” she walks away “Shower… alone? No, no… I’m coming.” And just like that the boy was wide awake, storming towards the bathroom.   =================================================================================================   “Finally, the new couple has decided to join us!” Tiffany stuck out her tongue at the older girl “You can’t blame us Tae-Tae, I just want to make every second count, you never know if we become busy again and I wouldn’t have the chance to meet up with Oppa!” Jesse wraps his arms around her waist “Don’t worry baby, I’ll always stay with you unless you tell me to go!” the girl pouts “But Oppa… don’t you have to work as well?”   Jesse tilt his head innocently “Not really baby~” he spoke, putting his chin on the crook of her neck. “What do you mean by that?” the girl put some space between them so that she can have a look at her boyfriend. “Well… that just means that I don’t have a job~” “So you’re looking for a job?” “No… I just don’t need a job baby?” “Why? Because Tiffany has money?” Taeyeon actually glared at him as she misunderstand him.   The boy took a step back, letting go of Tiffany completely, shaking his head “No, no, no that’s not what I meant!” “How can we be sure when you don’t even have a job?  Everyone needs to work for their money!” she jabs a finger at his chest harshly, Jesse didn’t do anything to stop her at all. He takes a look at Tiffany who seems to be hurt, probably thinking that he is indeed with her for her money. “No… no baby, please don’t think like that… please!” he ignored the older girl as he rushed towards his girlfriend, kneeling in front of her. “Please, just trust me… for now, please!” he begs “Why can’t you just tell her… us the truth?” Sunny asks, she just didn’t get why Jesse isn’t just telling them why he doesn’t need to work to earn money. Jesse bites his lip. “Oppa, if I need to trust you… then do you trust me?” with that Jesse looks up, nodding her head at the same time “Then please, just tell me the truth!” Jesse paused for a while, thinking of just telling them or not. He let out a sigh, looking back up again.   “I’m a billionaire~”   =================================================================================================   “…” the girls were all speechless, as in all the girls they didn’t really know how to react to that “B-Billionaire… as in w-with a B?” Jesse chuckles lightly at Yoona “Yes, as in with a B… I don’t have to work because I have my money, enough money… to be honest Fany doesn’t have to work either~” he finally stood up, taking the girl in to his embrace “I don’t mind spending my money on my girl!” “Oppa, don’t… just don’t~” “What?” “I don’t want you to spend money on me, I love you for you!” “I, I know that… you didn’t even know until now, it’s just~”   He didn’t finish his sentence as Yoona asks the big question “But Oppa… Why didn’t you tell so in the first place? It would have avoid the big misunderstanding from Taeyeon Unni!” “…” Jesse didn’t react at first, because he was thinking of a good explanation “Because Hyung has been almost killed once, because he told his ex-girlfriend about the money!”   “T-That’s why you have that s-scar?” “You mean that scar on his back?” Tiffany nods her head, she had noticed that scar on his back when he slept with her, shirtless, but she didn’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter