Chapter 2

Catch Me I'm in Love

 

After a not so good meeting, the boys went to their usual place, the canteen. And as expected many of the fan girls even boys we’re waiting for them to come.

“Those girls!!” Kyuhyun shouted in annoyance. “How could she call me a nerd?”

“Tss. I also didn’t expect that we will meet again..” Siwon paused.”.. after all those things.”

“Me too. Park Jungsoo.” Kangin said repeating her name.

“You know what? You are all so dramatic.” Donghae laughed at them.

“Says the guy who can’t stop loving a dead person.” Kyuhyun answered back.

“Yah!!” Donghae kicked his foot under the table.

“So any plans?” Siwon asked them.

“Ask the most evil among us.” Kangin pointed Kyuhyun.

“Yah!! I’m not the evilest here. Donghae is!!” Kyuhyun shouted at him.

“It’s hyung for you maknae.” Donghae reminded. “Anyways, I actually have a plan on them before.” Donghae said and put his hand on his chin. “And that girl is too dumb to ruin my plan!”

“So any changes?” Siwon asked him. “Make their life pathetic?”

“Miserable?” Kyuhyun added. “Troublesome?” Kangin said.

“No.” Donghae said seriously and then evil smile plastered on his face.

“Hyung you look frightening.” Kyuhyun said.

“I have a plan. Come here.” Donghae motioned them to come closer to him. And after that he told them his plan and the 3 nodded. Kyuhyun with a smirk, Siwon was smiling while shooking his head and Donghae with an evil smile.

 

On the other hand..

The girls walk to their classroom after the incident.

“Aish!! Those boys are so arrogant!!” Hyukjae shouted while tightening her fist. “Ouch!!” she squealed.

“Maknae are you alright?” Leeteuk asked worriedly.

“Ne. The ring just made a small wound.” Hyukjae said while cleaning her finger with her handkerchief.

“By the way maknae, where did you get that?” Sungmin asked curiously.

“Yah. You always wear it every day.” Kibum added.

“I don’t know too. Appa told me that this is from my parents when they left me. I can’t remember anything about my past.” Hyukjae told them.

“Come on now girls. We’re going to be late.” Leeteuk said obviously avoiding the topic.

“Does Leeteuk have keeping something to us?” Kibum whispered to Sungmin.

“I don’t know too.” Sungmin said while following the 2 from behind.

“What are you talking about there?” Leeteuk looked at them.

“Nothing unnie.” The 2 made a fake smile. The four continued to walk until they reached their classroom.

 

Meanwhile..

The boys we’re already on the classroom. They we’re sitting lazily while chatting. Some we’re studying, some we’re playing inside while some we’re having sound trip. The teacher went in and the students are still busy with their own world. For them it was a normal scene and the teachers we’re already used to it. No one notice the teacher until she stomp the book on the table making the students arranged themselves and get back to their seats.

“Okay class, listen up.” The teacher told them.

“Yeah.” The students said in unison lazily. The other students we’re squealing outside.

“As you all know, we only have 4 girls here.” The teacher said.

“Yeah.” The students nodded.

“OH MY GOD!! THERE’S FOUR NEW GIRLS MOVING IN!!” The crowd of boys shouted and joined the other students squealing.

“Yah!! Will you please keep quite?” the teacher shouted to them.

“Four girls?” Kangin asked the teacher.

“Yes.” The teacher nodded.

“This going to be exciting.” Donghae made an evil smile.

“My ,” Kyuhyun muttered.

“Like we care.” Siwon mumbled.

“Let’s introduce them.” The teacher told them.

“Excuse me miss, is this Class 3-A?” a girl with a bangs and ponytail asked.

“Yes. Are you the new students?” the teacher asked them.

“Ne.” The four said and nodded happily.

“So cheerful. Come in.” The teacher motioned them to come inside. The four went inside.

“Annyeong Hasseyo we—“ the girls didn’t finish their sentence and widened their eyes.

“YOU?!!!!” The 8 shouted in unison making the others looked at them.

“You already know each other?” The teacher asked them.

“They’re.. AHHH!!” The 8 yelled in unison.

 


 

Sorry for a very short chapter. Don't worry i'll try my best on the next cahpter. I hope it's not boring and that you love it. Thank you for subscribing!! More comments please. Keke~ Anyways, tell me if it's confusing or what. No silent readers ne? Thank you soo much!!:D