Chapter 1

Catch Me I'm in Love

 

To : Siwon, Kyuhyun, Kangin

At the usual place. Meet in an hour. ASAP.

-          Donghae

“Aish!!! Why so early?!!” Kyuhyun shouted after he read the text.

“What is it again?!” Kangin hissed and throw his phone back to the table.

“I wonder what’s on his mind again.” Siwon mumbled and got up from the bed.

 

Meanwhile..

Hyukjae is the first to wake up thistime as she was excited for the first day of school. She went downstairs and greeted by her father who is busy cooking.

“Oh.. Your already awake my maknae.” Hangeng smiled at her and continued cooking. Hangeng is a nice and industrious man who adopted the 4. He treated them like his real daughters. They were not necessarily rich as they only own a small bakery but the money is enough for them to live. Even though they are not that rich, he still enters them to a proper school.

“Good Morning Appa!!” Hyukjae greeted back as she walked closer to him. “Hmm~ smells nice.”

“Of course my baby. This is your favorite.” Hangeng said and put the strawberry pancake on the plate. “By the way where are your sisters?” Hangeng asked her and looked at her back.

“They are still sleeping Appa.” Hyukjae answered as she get some plates to prepare for their breakfast. Exactly when she said, Kibum & Leeteuk went downstairs and greeted them.

“Annyeong Appa! Annyeong Hyukkie ah!” Leeteuk smiled at them.

“Good Morning girls.” Hangeng replied. Kibum and Leeteuk helped their younger sister to prepare their breakfast.

”Sungminnie is still sleeping?” Leeteuk asked while making her coffee.

“Let me wake her up.” Kibum said as she went to her and Hyukjae’s room and get something at her bag.

“Oh.. What is my sister going to do now?” Leeteuk asked with her evil smile. Kibum didn’t reply and slowly went to Sungmin and Leeteuk’s shared room. She’s trying to control her laugh while putting the thing near Sungmin’s mouth. At first she has no reaction but after..

“5.. 4.. 3.. “ Kibum is not yet finished counting when Sungmin screamed as she felt the toy mouse and jump from her bed.

“AHHH!!” Sungmin shouted and her sisters laugh at her. She glared at Kibum who is laughing while pointing at her face. “Kim Kibum!! Your gonna pay for it!!” Sungmin said while Kibum run downstairs.

“Well atleast she’s already awake.” Leeteuk said and they smiled at the two.

“Kids, stop it. You’re going to be late.” Hangeng said while controlling his laughter.

“Sorry.” Sungmin said and settled at the chair. “Good Morning Appa.”

“Good Morning too sleepy head.” Hangeng and Sungmin just smiled at him.

“So how’s the mouse?” Kibum said while laughing.

“You’ll see Kibum. I will get my revenge.”  Sungmin glared at her.

“So are you excited now for your first day?” Hangeng asked them.

“Not really.” Sungmin answered lazily.

“What do we need to expect from you Ms. Lazy Sleepyhead.” Kibum .

“Yah!!” Sungmin kicked her foot under the table.

“What about you maknae?” Hangeng asked her.

“Ne!!” Hyukjae answered happily. S.M High is one of the most popular school in Korea. Many of the rich and son of the popular personnel were studying there. Hangeng really work hard to afford their studies.

“But dad, isn’t too expensive there?” Leeteuk asked worriedly.

“Yah appa. We can go back to our previous school if you want.” Hyukjae added with sadness field in her eyes.

“Maknae is right.” Kibum agreed and Sungmin nodded.

“It’s good to see that you have all one thing to agree. But don’t worry. You just need to work and study hard so you can pay it off.” Hangeng said with a reassuring smile.

“Ne.” the four girls replied in unison with a sweet smile.

“Anyways we need to get ready appa it’s already time.” Leeteuk told them as she stood up from her seat followed by the others.  After they finished to bath they wear their new uniform and went downstairs.

“Are you ready girls?” Leeteuk asked and the three nodded.

“Appa we will go now.” Hyukjae informed her appa.

“Okay. Take care okay? And Leeteuk watch over this girl.” Hangeng said and ruffled Hyukjae’s hair.

“Appa!! I’m not a baby anymore to watch over.” Hyukjae pouted to him and the others laughed at her.

“Anyways, take care and good luck!! Fighting!!” Hangeng smiled at them.

“Bye appa! Fighting!!” the four girls waved their hand while walking out of the house. As they don’t have much money to afford a car, they had to walk to school. Since it wasn’t really far from their house.

After a minute of walking, they finally reach the school. Their eyes nearly popped out when they saw the school.

“It’s so big.” Hyukjae said while her eyes still focus on staring the school.

“Definitely.” Kibum said with her jaw dropped.

“Is this really our school?” Sungmin asked in disbelief.

“Probably. Come on now. We’re going to be late.” Leeteuk told them. They entered the building and went to the bulletin board to find their section. And since they we’re top natcher from the previous entrance exam, they we’re placed to first section where the rich students are.

Class 3-A :  Park Jungsoo, Lee Sungmin, Kim Kibum, Lee Hyukjae

They were walking to the next building where their classroom is when a car with a high speed goes towards them.

“Hey watch out!!” The other students yelled at them but it’s too late. Hyukjae who’s on the right side was the one who stricken but luckily she didn’t have any injury. Sungmin and Leeteuk helped her to stand up. On their surprise the car just passed them not even gave attention to her that makes Hyukjae lose her temper. The boy who’s driving the car parked the car on the empty space and went out wearing a shade. He must be popular to the campus since the other girls squealed when he came out.

“Hey you!!” Hyukjae yelled while pointing and came to him.

“What?” the guy asked coldly.

“What ‘what?’?” Hyukjae asked and imitates him with crossed arms. “You almost killed me!” she yelled.

“Oh well, It’s not my fault if you didn’t notice my car.” The guy explained.

Before Hyukjae could reply, three more cars went in a really high speed and parked next to the first one. Other three guys went out with their shades also.

                       

 

 

“Donghae!! You’re so unfair!!” the guy with hat said. “150km/h is prohibited.”

“Tch. It was a race Kyu.” The guy said ignoring the girls.

“Aish!! I was third!!” the tallest among the guy hissed.

“Excuse me, we’re having a conversation here.” Hyukjae whose eavesdropping their conversation was now about to explode with anger.

“Wow! Donghae!” The second guy said while patting his shoulder. “We didn’t know that you already have a date here.” The guy .

“Pfft~ he’s not my date!!” Hyukjae yelled really irritated.

“Your friend almost kille—“ Kibum stopped when her eyes went to the tallest guy. “Siwon?”

“Kibum?” Siwon asked and to her surprise the guy smiled at her. “It’s been so long, your still pretty.”

“Save it for your girls!!!” Kibum yelled at him to hide her blushed.

“So You’re going to apologize or what?!” Leeteuk yelled in annoyance.

“Will you lowen your voice?” the 3rd guy said irritatedly. “I might get headache soon.”

“Yah!!!” Leeteuk shouted at him but stopped when she recognize him. “Kangin?”

“Have we met?” the guy asked coldly.

“Unnie let’s just stop this. Everybody’s looking at us.” Sungmin said as her eyes gazed the other students.

“Yah. Listen to the nerd.” The 4th guy said.

“And so if I’m a nerd? Maybe you are too.” Sungmin glared at him.

“What did you said?!” the guy shouted. “No one ever called me a nerd!!” the guy yelled at her.

“Stop it guys. Let’s go.” The first guy said and walked away. He looked at Hyukjae first and smirk at her before walking.

“Aish!! They’re so rude!!” Sungmin shouted.

“And so? We are too.” Hyukjae said and crossed her arms. “If they want war then we’ll give them a war.” Hyukjae said making the other three frighten at her since it’s their first time to see her like that.