After the operation

You Are The Only One (SEQUEL)

 

Before the operation.

 
"Onnie, if Baekhyun oppa and Sohyun comes to visit me..tell them that i'm too sick and i dont want to spread my germs to them"
 
 
"dont tell them, that i'm going through an operation please? I dont want them to worry" 
 
 
"dont allow them to see me alright? I wouldnt want them seeing me in this state, this sickly state" you tried to laughed.
 
 
"i will..i promise" Your doctor told you. "but ~~~~~, you really sure you want to go through this?"
 
 
You hesitated for a while before answering. 
 
 
*i might die but if the operation succeeds, i wish i had Baekhyun oppa memories in me erased, Then i wouldnt be suffering the pain from seeing oppa together Sohyun..* 
 

With tears in your eyes, you said "yes" 

 

2 weeks after, 

 

"~~~~~, how are you feeling today?" your doctor asked you.

 
 
"i feel much better now, but i just cant adjust to this.."
 

 

"well, that's good to hear, you can finally be discharged tomorrow!" She smiled at you but you just gave an expressionless face.

 
 
"i wanted to die.." you muttered to yourself.
 
 
"what is it ~~~~~?" your doctor asked.
 
 
"nothing," 
 
 
"i'll get going now, have some rest and your mom will come pick you up tomorrow" she told you before walking out the room.
 
 
You brushed your hands against the table beside your bed. You tried to find a glass of water and just when you managed to reach the tip of the glass, it fell to the ground causing a loud crash.
 
 
"~~~~~! ~~~~~! you alright?" your doctor came running into the room.
 
 
You just smiled at her, "i'm fine, it just slipped off my fingers..could you help me get a drink?"
 
 
"of course.." she poured you a cup of drink.
 
 
"thank you, i'm sorry to cause so much trouble" you apologized.
 
 
"its alright, come on, you should rest" she gently tucked you into bed. 
 
 
As soon as she left, tears came streaming down your cheeks. *i wish i didnt survive the operation...*
 
 
The operation was successful but something when wrong in the process. They did managed to remove the tumor but they had accidentally cut out the vein that was connected to your eyesight.
 
 
*i should have just died...*
 
...
 
 
a week later, 
 
 
 
"come on my dear, just a few more steps.." your mom held you by the arm as she led you into the house.
 
 
"~~~~~~!" someone called to you causing you to stopped in your tracks.
 
 
*no, not now...* 
 
 
"~~~~~~! We missed you!" 
 
 
*dont come near me please...*
 
 
"look, Baekhyun and Sohyun came to visit you" your mom whispered into your ear. 
 
 
You dug your hands into your bag and reach for your shades before you carefully turned around and tried to act normal.
 
 
"hi~" you smiled.
 
 
"~~~~~, why do you need a cane to walk with?" Sohyun asked you.
 
 
You havent told them.
 
They didnt know. 
 
 
"oh this? I just wanted to feel how it was like to hold a cane, right omma?" you laughed.
 
 
"you are always playing jokes with us ~~~~~" Sohyun nudged you.
 
 
"we should probably get in, let's just talk inside," you told them.
 
 
Your mom grab hold of your shoulders to help you walk inside but you pulled away from her grasp.
 
 
"omma, i dont want them to know.." you whispered to her. 
 
 
"alright, then..i'll go prepare some snacks for you all" 
 
 
You carefully made your way towards the sofa as normal as you can be. Thankfully Baekhyun and Sohyun didnt notice you trying to find your way to the sofa.
 
 
"so, finally you're discharged! Why didnt you tell us? Its been almost a month plus since we last saw you! Your fever must had been an awful one! But thank goodness nothing else happened!" Sohyun held your hand.
 
 
"it was weird though, we couldnt go and visit you, they wouldnt let us.. It must have been because they were worried the disease might spread" 
 
 
"oh...Haha but i'm fine now" you laughed. 
 
 
"erm ~~~~~," *that voice...it felt like it had been a long while since you heard that voice..*
 
 
"why are you still wearing your shades in the house?" he asked you and you immediately sat upright, trying your best to figure out where they are.
 
 
*i dont want you to know what had happened to me..* 
 
 
"oh erm, i'm having sore eyes" you laughed. "i wouldnt want  you two to get infected.." 
 
 
"ohh.." was all he said.
 
 
"so, how are you two doing?" you asked them.
 
 
"oh, since we couldnt come and visit you at the hospital, mom and dad decided to bring Baekhyun oppa along on a camping trip with us" She told you but you could feel her grinning.
 
 
"but i still dont really like the idea that we couldnt even visit you in the hospital" 
 
 
"like i told you, my disease could spread" you told her. "so was the camping trip fun though?" 
 
 
"of course! Remember when we used to go on camping trips?" she asked you.
 
 
*of course i did..*
 
 
 
*Flashback*
 
 
"yah ~~~~~! where's Sohyun?" Baekhyun asked you.
 
 
"Wasnt she with you?" you asked him back.
 
 
"anniya! I thought she went to walk with you" Baekhyun started panicking.
 
 
You shook your head. Baekhyun let out a huge sigh. "let's go look for her, she might be lost or hurt!" 
 
 
"Sohyun-ah! Sohyun-ah!" you shouted but there was no answer. 
 
 
You grew worried. Something bad must have happened to her. You shouted her name once more.
 
 
"Sohyun-ah? Where are you?" you looked around and finally you saw her. Slouching against a tree. You eyes widened in shocked.
 
 
"SOHYUN!! SOHYUN! BAEKHYUN OPPA! SOHYUN IS HERE! PALI!" you shouted as loud as you can as you came down the slope to help Sohyun.
 
 
Baekhyun came running as fast as he can to the two of you. "oppa, it looks like she had fallen down the slope, and look at her ankle" 
 
 
Baekhyun ran his hand all over her face to check if she was alright. 
"come on, we have to get out of here, help me place her behind my back, pali!" you did as you were told.
 
 
Baekhyun was already up the slope when you accidentally stepped onto a sharp object. You werent wearing your thick sneakers inside you were just wearing your flats.
 
 
You screamed. "aigoo, that hurts" you cried.
 
 
"~~~~~? ~~~~~~? are you okay?" Baekhyun asked you.
 
 
"ahh, oppa, i'm fine.. You better hurry Sohyun needs some help!" you signal him to go.
 
 
"you sure?" you nodded your head.
 
 
As soon he was gone, you looked down at your feet that was now covered with blood. You were quite strong in withstanding pain.
 
 
You carefully made your way back to the campsite. On your own. 
 
 
Once you reached, you saw that Sohyun was awake and was drinking some hot chocolate with Baekhyun. You smiled, feeling relieved that she is alright.
 
 
You were limping and the pain on your feet was getting unbearable. "~~~~~!" Baekhyun called out to you.
 
 
You stopped walking and turned around. "come and have some hot coco with us! Pali or i'll finish it!" he chuckled.
 
 
"its alright, i need to go somewhere.."
 
 
*End flashback.*
 
 
 
*you were too caught up with Sohyun to realized how pale i was...you didnt even realized that i was limping throughout the trip* 
 
 
"~~~~~? hello?" Sohyun waved a hand infront of you. "you alright? You seem to be deep in your thoughts" 
 
 
"ohh, sorry..what was it that you were saying?" you asked her.
 
 
"wait, i want to help omonim in the kitchen" Sohyun got up from the sofa and into the kitchen.
 
 
"How are you ~~~~~?" Baekhyun suddenly interrupted you.
 
 
"i-i'm fine, thank you.." you smiled. 
 
 
Baekhyun ruffled your hair. "i missed you..for a month long i didnt get to see you" you could feel him smiling but you couldnt even see anything.
 
 
It is started to hurt of knowing not being to see his face forever. Unable to see his warm smile or his beautiful eyes anymore. 
 
 
"Oppa, how's your life with Sohyun now?" you suddenly asked him.
 
 
" oh its great! We go on little dates every now and then, she finally said to me those three words after two weeks into dating" he chuckled to himself.
 
 
Silence.
 
 
"good to know, finally the wish you've been wishing had come true.." you forced a smile though yet again you feel your heart breaking like it did two months ago. 
 
 
"aigooo, i'm so lucky arent i? To have her as my girlfriend" he gave out a small laugh. 
 
 
"y-yeah..." You said.
 
 
You felt hot tears forming in your eyes.
 
 
*its been a month but the pain seem to have been imprinted onto my heart* 
 
 
"Oppa...." you called him.
 
 
"yeah?" 
 
 
"if you didnt meet Sohyun, would you have gone out with m-" your sentence was cut short by Sohyun.
 
 
"Come on! Let's go eat!" She pulled Baekhyun by the arm.
 
 
You just sat there with a tear falling down your cheek. "of course, why will i even want to ask him that.." you mumbled to yourself and smile sadly. 
 
 
"~~~~~? arent you coming?" you heard Sohyun called out to you.
 
 
"coming.." you carefully stood up, grabbing onto the arms of the sofa. Trying to make your way to dining room.
 
 
You brushed your hand gently over the walls and slowly walked over to the dining room but just as you were about to take another step, your hand couldnt grab onto anything and you fell to the ground.
 
 
*right...i forgot, the dining room area has these small 3 steps staircase* 
 
 
"~~~~~~!!! are you okay???" You heard footsteps running towards you.
 
 
You quickly searched for your shades with your hands. You found it right beside you and put it on as fast as possible.
 
 
"its alright, its alright, i'm fine~ i kinda daze out just now" you laughed and get yourself up to a standing position. "let's eat" 
 
 
*something is not right....* Baekhyun tilted his head while looking straight at you.
 
 
hey there guys!
here's a little update for you guys before i go for a month of hiatus because 
my major national exams is in 2weeks-3weeks from now! gosh worried ><
and i hope you guys enjoy this short updated and hope you guys will wait for me
to finish national exams which is in a month and by then, i will be able to update this!
hope you guys understand (:
Thank you so much to all of my subscribers, i didnt even know the number will keep on increasing!
LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 and i hope i can thank you all one by one soon and i will reply
all you sweet little comments soon too! <3
do keep on subscribing thank you so much *90 degress bow* hehe