The Commotion

Our Journey
After the short meeting,we all got back to the practice room.On the way there,we saw our seniors,Super Junior.They were talking and laughing loudly but when they saw us,they stopped their conversations.Being in the front,I pulled up a smile.“Good evening,oppa”I greeted them and soon all the girls behind me greeted them too.Jessica kind of excited to see the guys,maybe because I heard somewhere that she and Donghae were an items before.“Evening too,cute girls!how are you all doing these past months?I hope that you will not give up,maybe you can get the chance to debut soon?”Asked the leader,Leeteuk.Yoona came forward.“Hehe.Actually,oppa,we will have our debut next month!we are so thrilled!!”Squealed her.The guys seemed shocked.“Oh,congratulations!finally,huh?”Smiled Siwon and shaked Yoona's hand.Heechul then grabbed Jessica's arm and pinched her cheeks.“Yeah,my twin will be an idol soon~”he kept on abusing her cheeks.“Eww,oppa~stop doing that,it's hurts!”Pleaded her while trying to escaped herself from the guy.“Hey,released her.”Donghae said and managed to give a warm smile to Jessica.Heechul complied and mouthed his apologize to Jessica.After a brief conversation,we headed to the practice room.As soon as the door was closed,Seohyun and Yoona hugged each other while jumping around.“Woohooo~finally,Seo!our dreams will become true!”Said Yoona while wiping her tears.Seohyun just smiled and danced along to her friend.I sat on a corner while staring at the glass wall.A leader,huh?This is ridiculous.Just as I about to closed my eyes,someone was standing infront of me while tapping her foot.I recognize these skinny legs.Jessica.“May I help you?”I politely asked her.She scoffed.“I don't get it why you were chosen as our leader?is this some kind of prank or what?”She said while glaring at me.I sighed.The other 7 girls suddenly shut their mouths as Jessica and I were talking.“If you are not deaf,I'm pretty sure that you heard the reasin why I was chosen.because I'm the oldest here.is that clear,miss Jessica?”I answered,annoyed at her behavior.she rolled her eyes.“That's a stupid reason.”She replied back.“I don't want the role either.if you want popularity by being the leader,just ask Mr Lee to change his mind,not whining here.I hate to say this,but sure you are childish.”I stood up and faced her angry face.“Me?popularity?everyone here wants to be famous too,don't say that you don't want?”she crossed her arms.“Yes,I want to be famous,but that's not my main dream.it's okay if you can't accept me as your leader,but when we debut soon,you can't deny that I'm your leader.”I said.Yuri came and tried to take Jessica away from me.“Sica,stop it.this is not the time to fight.accept it,will you?”Yuri smiled,hoping that the American will calm down.“So you think she is better than me?”Jessica questioned her.I thought Yuri will shook her head,knowing how loyal she is towards Jessica,but to our suprise,she nodded.“I'm sorry,but she is.”She whispered.I swear that Jessica almost lost her self-control.I could sense bad things were going to happen.then....,SLAPP!!everybody in the room had their eyes widened,except the two who were become the focus.Yuri held her burning cheek while biting her lips.I rushed to her and lost my temper to Jessica.“Are you idiot or what?!!”I shouted loud enough until my voice echoed in the room.Jessica stared at Yuri before ran towards the door.the girls gathered around me,except for Seohyun and Tiffany who were probably ran after the raged girl.