I am their leader,Kim Taeyeon

Our Journey
Here I am,standing in front of Mr Lee with my other 8 trainees.We waited for him to talk as he was silently staring at the papers on his hands.I looked to my sides,the first thing I saw was Jessica and her bestfriend,Yuri,whispering to each other.They were always like that since the past years,I didn't know why they were very close.They were really different,though.One was sleepy-head,lazy and sensitive while the other was very playful and loud.Then I saw Tiffany,the once fat girl.She was praying with her hands clenched together and eyes shut.Among of us,she was the pious one,next was the tallest,Sooyoung.They always went to church together,so obviously they were close too.Beside Sooyoung was Sunny,the shortest one.She was very active and full of charms,and she also the niece of Mr Lee.But they didn't seem to get along so well.Hyoyeon just stared on the floor,maybe she was afraid that she might get thrown out from this company.Oh well,anything might happen in the entertainment industry.Although she had been a trainee for a long time,it was possible that she would get kick out from here.She was the most lacking among us,yet her dances were beyond ours'. The teenage-hood friends,Yoona and Seohyun were holding hands tightly.I found them cuter than Jessica and Yuri.Finally Mr Lee shifted his gaze towards us.He smiled,what a shock.He rarely smiled to any of us.“Good news to all 9 of you!Guess what?”Asked him.The food goddess,Sooyoung answered it.“I know!You want to treat us lunch!Go go,let's go!”We shook our heads to her childishness.“Just shut your annoying mouth..”Mumbled Sunny,resulting a glare from Sooyoung.Forgot to mention,those two were enemies,kind of..“You finally get to debut next month.How cool is that?Super Girls sounds stupid and powerless to me,so I instead chose Girls' Generation as your group name.Any objection?”He stared at us one by one.Girls' Generation..sounds cool,huh?Plus I hate the name Super Girls,people out there will hate us if we called as girls version of Super Junior.I didn't want it either.We all have our own specialities,we didn't like to get shadowed by other groups.I snapped to reality as I heard Tiffany's squealed,obviously she was way beyond happy.She jumped around while hugging Sooyoung,what an immature people.“Behave yourself,Tippani.”Said Mr Lee and attempted to continue his speech,but got interrupted.“It's TiFFany.Not TiPPani..”Protested Tiffany while pouting.We all knew she hated when people didn't pronounced her name well,including us but Jessica.He sighed.“Whatever,Miyoung.For the leader,I chose the oldest one so that you will obey her commands.Taeyeon,it's you.”My jaw dropped and I heard a girl gasped.Probably Jessica,she always said her vocal was better than mine.Pathetic.“That kid..”She said.“Hello,we are at the same age.If I am a kid,so do you.”I scoffed.She was VERY annoying.She rolled her eyes from me.“Enough,dismiss now.I will call you again to discuss your debut project.”