(;¬_¬) >>Imaginary Arrows and Greek Mythology

(*A*)Luhan-holic(*A*)

Previously on: LUHAN-HOLIC:

 

 

Yuki POV:

I made a chance to give an impression to the other students I stood up

from my table I made my way into a wall to act

 

more cooler, I can't show my secret to just ANYone else.

 

"hmm?" 

 

 

The girl asked, confused. The cafeteria went back into chatty and noisy mode. 

the girl stepped down the table and with her short skirt on.

 

Pretty girl?

 

Now outside:

I walked with the transfer student and made our way outside the lunchrooom.

it was silent, so I decided to start the conversation.

"I see that you're starting to like SM academy?" I started.

 

Yuki POV:

"she was very... pretty."

 

 

suddenly, I heard squeals.

"KYAAA~~~!! It's EXOO OMFG MAH LIFE MAH FEELS GURRR!!"

 

"E-Ewho?" I said looking at the pretty girl.

 

we looked at  each other and we checked the commotion in the school gate.

 

 

All of a sudden, I heard random names called out.

 

EXOOOO!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! KAIII!!! OMGKRIS ASDFGHJKLSEHUN,

THEHUNNIE!!! OMFG TAO!!!

 

and more random names were heard, I could have sworn none of those names, and I say NONE of those names

 

doesn't ring a bell.

Yeah. You heard me. It meant that I do know these people...   But then again, it's "was".

 

 

 

...EXO."

 

*well let me take a closer.. .   ..    O..O*

"hmm? Yuki?"

.

 

 

.

 

O..O it wasn't the fact that they were good looking. Ewwww.....They're not supposed to be here. /just read the school survey/

 

I towered over them. and I was tall enough to see they're REAL hair colour

"disgusting."

I would NEVER put anything to my hair, I find it very weird and unatural.

 

but I can't stop and think.....

 

*looking at the six "hot" guys that are standing looking around the campus.*

 

dudes.

dudes.

DUDES!!!

"what are you guys doing here?"all of a sudden I saw my soulmate came, go get em' Hannie-sama!!heehee.

----------------------------------------------End----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: (In reality)

"...Hannie sunbae."

She smiled.

She's so pretty.. I continously complimented her in my head.

*Nosebleeds*

"Yoki-chan are you okay?"i

"O-oh...It's nothing." I stood up and fixed my already messed up white uniform that was supposed to stay with me for ATLEAST the whole day.

I just remember her (Hannie-sunbae) Wearing such a cute and hot dress.

"Ms. Young-shii could you try not to make a classroom into a bedroom?"

Other Students: "LOL" "this teacher really..but she does have a point" "Just let me copy your homework, just for today please?"

 

the nobody's POV: (TTUTT)

As the class started chatting away like there was no tomorrow, 

unexpected visitors interrupted the class.

 

"Nice one sang~!!" 

End of the nobody POV

 

Yuki POV:

I didn't have mood at all these especially because I didn't get to see hannie for 2 hours.

TWO HOURS.

HOURS!

I haven't seen him for 2 freakin' embarrassing, boring, and weird, hours.

haha. laugh all you want you are me anyways.(lol)

And now, some cool-all-the-way-and-smart-like-they-own-the-school-guys came in the room ALL OF A SUDDEN.

In all due respect,  but what's with all of these boys today? Is there like some kind of grudgy karma against me today?

I was in the middle of pouting until my teacher called out and entirely made the class quiet.

 

"Young-shii"

 

 

O..O

 

"Since you woke up from your slumber, why don't you answer the next x value for this algebraic pattern?" Teacher sang said.

 

O..O

ugh. what should I do?.....fine.

"Yes ma'am" I said in a sleepy mood right now because of the boys in the class

I walked past the guys but I felt as if..... they're inspecting...?

 

(A/N: The teacher did not really have control on the class...AT ALL! even if they,the goody two shoes students, wanted to.)

"Yuki chan!!! Yuki chan!! Please come up to the front." the teacher half yelled because of how chaotic the class was.

Oh, I should also take note that there's GUYS in this freaking chaotic classroom scattered all around being fangirled or making out in a corner somewhere....?

I walked in front of the class, my back facing them.

..."fight -oh!" I half whispered.

I did a fist with my hands and started looking at the question.

End of Yuki POV

 

....After 10 seconds...

 

No.

 

2 minutes after-

"Yo! Does she even know what she's answering?"

"That girl's so slow men" I heard and guys high fiving for some odd reasons.

"...stupid."

*sigh*

*looks at the class*

*bows 90 degress*

"I'm sorry I might have broken your expectaions of me..." I walk back to my seat glaring at the group of boys.

".....atleast my expectations are so much higher."

The good thing is, they weren't paying much attention to me.

yeepee.

 

DING DONG DENG DANG

On the bright side, I get to see hannie, my soulmate, she doesn't know it yet though.^^

(so not creepy at all)

after that thought, I realized that the other students were gone and it was time to go to the dorms. I put in my books and my panda pencil case inside my bag to head out....

..or so I had in mind.

 

"...'Kiko-ah.. ," my teacher said after a very long sigh," could you please bring this to the storage room?" He was polite and since I'm not a Bad a** like other people, I did his request.

"Yes, sasangnim" I awkwardly said, not minding that my name wasn't 'kiko-ah' as I took the boxes and papers out from his desk and headed out..ofcourse, I was dumm enough not to notice that my bag was left there.Luckily, there were people who were kind enough to tell me the directions so I easily found my way to the storage room. Hmm, this is a shock, I thought their storage room would be more extreme, like some kind of a storage full of  maids inside it or something, but as I went in, there was people in there, but that wasn't that shocked me..

 

Hannie POV:

"ahh~~, not so har- AHH~~!!"

"gi-give me more-" the other lad said, struggling and fixed his position to be more convinient.

"n-not there- AHH~~"

"please be careful not to rip it-ah ah ah" I gripped onto the storage room's shelves as if my life depended on it.

"pant..pant..done!" He said exshausted. He tied the last knot on the back.

 

 

"YO! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOUR HYUNG?!!" I said as I panted trying to hold in my inner most outrage towards my butler sehun

"I'm thorry mathter, but we need to put that to make your body more feminine ..now, let's put your-"

then realized how he froze all of a sudden

 

what?

 

 

 

"umm...mathter..?"

"what? what're you lookin' at-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at the direction and saw a girl (obviously) with her eyes wide open at how we looked..

 

 

 

 realised my pads weren't put on yet..hmm..

"Hunna, put my pads for me"

"yes, mathter" 

"I'M SO SORRY!" she left all the papers and boxes on the ground and ran out

Interesting...but I hate her already..