Taking Over Me

Waterfall (One Shot)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Luhan!” Melanie suddenly said. The group turned their attention to her.

“Yeah?”

“I want you to meet someone!”

She grabbed Luhan’s hand and dragged Luhan in to the crowd away from the other guys that were surprised by her action.

“Who is it that I’m gonna meet?” Luhan laughed.

“A friend” Melanie answered.

Melanie stopped and searched for the person she was looking for. She searched through the crowd trying to find the right person. Suddenly she spotted your target. Melanie grabbed Luhan’s hand again and started to walk.

“Hanbyul!” she called out. Hanbyul turned around and saw Melanie approaching.

“Hey Melanie! We’ve been looking for you! Where have you been?” Hanbyul said irritated. She slowly started to smile when she saw what Melanie had brought with her. A boy.

“Hanbyul this is Luhan. Luhan this is Hanbyul.” Melanie introduced her friends to each other.

“Luhan goes to Yonsei” Melanie chimed.

“Really?” Hanbyul smiled playing with a piece of her hair.

“Ah! You are the friend that wants to go to Yonsei!” Luhan said. Hanbyul nodded.

“Melanie said that you like it there” Hanbyul said.

“Yeah, it’s a really good school. The classes and teachers are amazing!” Luhan said.

“That’s good to hear!” Hanbyul smiled. Luhan smiled back.

“You wanna walk?” Luhan asked. Hanbyul nodded as a reply. They started to walk away from the crowd of people towards the beach that were further down the field.

“Are you thinking of applying?” Luhan asked, hoping that her answer would be yes.

“Yeah I think so” Hanbyul smiled looking down at the ground “I’ve always wanted to go to Yonsei but I’ve been unsure if it’s the right school for me” she admitted. Luhan nodded his head.

“I know what you mean” Hanbyul turned her head to look at Luhan “My first day in Yonsei I cried”

Hanbyul let out a giggle, she cowered with the back of her hand.

“It’s true!” Luhan pouted but smiled immediately afterwards “I thought that I had made the biggest mistake in my life but look at me now! I’m trying to convince you to go there!”

This time Hanbyul nodded her head.

“How’s the campus?”

“It’s nice, I have good roommates so I guess it makes it a lot easier” Luhan smiled as he thought of his roommates.

“Oh okay” Hanbyul looked down at the ground.

“Woah” Luhan stopped and looked out at the ocean. The sun was setting making the sky shine in different bright colors. Hanbyul looked at Luhan wondering what he was so fascinated by, before she turned around to look at what he was looking at.

“Wow”

“Let’s sit” Luhan said as he sat down on the ground, Hanbyul soon joining him. They sat like that until the sun was completely down and the only light were coming from the starts above them. Hanbyul let out a small whimper.

“Are you cold?” Luhan asked.

“No I’m fine” Hanbyul lied, as she rubbed her arms up and down trying to get warm.

“Don’t lie” Luhan said taking off his jacket giving it to Hanbyul.

“Thank you” Hanbyul slightly nodded her head in appreciation. Luhan smiled as he looked straight ahead of him. For an hour or so they just sat there not saying anything to each other it was Luhan’s phone buzzed in his pocket that snapped them back to reality.

“It’s my roommate, he want me to come home” Luhan sighed “I can give you a ride home if you want to” Luhan avoided Hanbyul’s eyes.

“That would be nice” Hanbyul smiled. Luhan couldn’t hide how happy he was. As they walked to his car he smiled like an idiot. As he reached the car he opened the car and Hanbyul stepped in. He closed the door and ran over to the driver’s seat, stepping in. Hanbyul had her phone in her hands, writing a text.

Luhan stared at her, wondering if she was texting her boyfriend. Hanbyul noticed his staring.

“I’m telling my friend that she has to go home alone” Hanbyul looked over at Luhan. Luhan cleared his throat and started the car.

It wasn’t as quiet as it had been on the beach, Luhan talked about his family in China and Hanbyul talked about hers.

“This is where I live”

Luhan stopped at the sideway looking out the window.

“You’re staying at a hotel?” Luhan asked surprised.

“Well I’m only here on vacation” Ha

Please log in to read the full chapter