Yixing know

Lunatic

HELLO~ I AM BACK xD sorry sorry for late update. *bows* Thank you for comment and subcribing my story

Warning : A LOT Typos and really really bad Grammar~

If you see "The bold text" it mean they are speaking in chinese.


"Jongdae, Gege, Tao! GET OUT OF MY WAY I need to take out my cake! "Shouted Yixing.

"WE WILL NOT” said four guys coincided.

"Yah MOVE" Yixing shout echoed around this dorm.

----

       One week after Minseok came to Exo M life, the five members are already very close to him and even they fought to steal the attention from Minseok. First, Luhan and Tao are always hugging Xiumin, Second, Yixing and Jongdae Minseok that always gives a song or a cake he made as a gift, and as well our handsome Kris who always make Minseok comfortable around him. In fact, every time they fought there will be sudden chaos and crowd in this dorm. Surprisingly, their chaos was never known by the main suspect who made them like that in the first place. Want to bet, in front of Minseok they look like an angel.

 

"Kris?" Someone said from behind the door slightly open. "Why are you yelling?" He asked as he popped his head round the door.

 

"Minseok ge!" Lay shouted as he walked towards the door. "Look, I am baking cookies and they will not let me to take out my cake! They want it get burned. “Whined Lay, pulling Minseok to go into the kitchen.

 

"What?" asked Minseok running to the oven that baking the cookies. "Jongdae, can you take the cookies out? I don’t want the delicious cookies get burned." Jongdae who saw Minseok plead look just nodded resignedly and move to take out the cookies from the oven. Luhan and Tao gave annoyed glances at Jongdae. "Here" said Jongdae move the cookies onto a plate.

 

"Ah ge come sit here, try it, tell me it's good or not" Invite Yixing who sat in a chair near the dining table after taking the cake. Minseok went up and sat in the chair next to him.

Minseok, who saw Yixing took one of the cookies, immediately opened his mouth like a little boy. Yixing just laughed seeing Minseok. "Aaaa, open your mouth plane is landing" he scooped cookies in his hand to Minseok mouth

Minseok giggling and munching cookies in his mouth. "The best cookie!" Minseok showing two thumbs to Yixing and then he takes other cookies to feed Yixing. "Taste it too~".Yixing opened his mouth and eat the cookies that Minseok give.

 

"Do you like it? I can the make other cookies if you want, this one is too sweet "Yixing pouted. Minseok chuckles "yes I love it! Nuh it’s great! But if you want give me another cookies I will gladly accept it hehe “laughed Minseok holding Yixing shoulder. Yixing just smiled again and feed him cookies.

Both are laughing with the happiness that comes because of yixing homemade cookies. They both laughed and joked jolly forget the four men with hands on their hips that were behind him. "Ahem" Luhan beautiful voice came from behind, Yixing just looked and as well as Minseok who still eating the cookies. "Gege ~ this cute panda is hungry" whined Tao, who stood up behind Minseok chair.

"Me too" Luhan said sitting beside Minseok. "Me three" Jongdae said, "count me in" said Kris who is now sitting next to Yixing.

 

"Why you ruin my lovely moment" Yixing dropped his head onto the table.

"Zhang Yixing, did you said something?" smiled Luhan to his teammate. Yixing just shook his head.

"Ah eat these cookies, they are the best" Minseok who is a bit far from Kris, waved his hand, urging the leader to approaching towards it. Kris just leaned forward. "Here Kris, taste it" said Minseok feeding cake in his hand to Kris.

 

Kris just smiled and ate the cookies that Minseok gave.

"Why only Kris Baozi, you should feed me too" shouted Luhan, pulling Minseok hands.

"Haha that's because your leader looks very hungry. Here "Minseok took the cake from the cake plate and feed it into Luhan mouth.

"It always Kris Hyung, Luhan Hyung and yixing. I am always last." Pouted Jongdae with disappointed look.

 

“Haha ~ do not be jealous cute Jongdae" Minseok walks to Jongdae and giving him a cookie. "Wait, where's baby panda?"

"I am here" Tao head pop out from kitchen door.

"What, eh when did you go out?" Ask Kris, he was sure Tao was behind Minseok.

"Manager Gege was called, your phone is not active so he called me." Said Tao sit beside Luhan and Yixing seat (was Minseok seat).

 

Kris pulled out his phone from his pocket. "Oh yeah, I forgot to turn it on. What did he say?"

"Manager just told me that our holiday a extended until next month and after the end of the month Exo K will come here" said Tao happily

 

"Yay!" cheer Jongdae, Luhan, and Yixing together in joyful.

 

"Exo K? Ah the Korean group, right? "Asked Minseok making sure his thought

 

"Yeah Hyung, you should know them. They are awesome just like us hehe "said Jongdae.


"1 month! Ah I can sleep all day" shouted Kris; he gets a laugh from everyone including Minseok.

 

"Lazy dragon" said Minseok to Kris who just smiled. "I think I need to find an apartment fastly, so I won’t disturb your vacation" continued Minseok that made ​​everyone look at him.

 

"No, Gege / Hyung do not leave me!” shouted Tao and Jongdae together. Jongdae holds Minseok hands tightly.
"You did not know anything about china! And you do not know anyone here so do not dare to leave this dorm, I repeated don’t dare to leave this dorm" Luhan said with panicked voice.


"You did not disturb us, I think you are helping me taking care these kiddos" Said Kris stood up and messing Minseok hair.
 

"Jinjja? But ...”

 

“No but Minseok, just stay here” said everyone in this room.

 

 “All of you are so nice to me. I am really... ah Thank you” Minseok bowed his head deeply.

 

“No need to thanks” smiled everyone to Minseok/

 

“Ah I can’t wait for Exo K, I missed everyone” said Tao with his plead look.

 

“Yes, I miss chanyeol” said Kris

 

“I missed Sehun and kyungsoo” shouted Luhan.

 

“I miss JongIn and Suho Hyung” shouted Jongdae.

 

Yixing just gritted his teeth and clenched his hands. "Hello to the earth Yixing" Kris said patting his shoulder. "In the script, you should say you missed baekhyun"


"Ah, sorry" Yixing looked at his leader with apologetic look. "What's wrong Yixing?" Asked Minseok putting his hand on yixing forehead.
"Ah nothing I am just thinking if you are leaving us" Yixing replied with smile. He holds Minseok hands.
"Do not worry, we will not let Minseok left us" Jongdae said who is hugging Minseok from a back.


 

"Baozi, the man said do not leave me and I need you and the woman said I need you, but you are liar" Luhan said, translating what they've seen in TV. Now six people living in this dorm were listening in the TV drama. Luhan Minseok and there on the couch, Kris and Tao carpeted sitting down on the couch and Yixing short there.

"Oh thank you, I will learn Chinese so I can understand that." Minseok nodded and smiled to Luhan. "Haha okay, I will be your teacher or translator if you want" Luhan Minseok pinched nose. Minseok just giggling. He looked around and found Yixing in his deep thought.

"Eh Yixing? Are you sick? "Yixing startled and shook his head.


"Oh okay" said Minseok continue watching the drama.

 


Kris, who worried to yixing, approached him. "Yixing, are you thinking about something?" Kris asked. Yixing just looked at him deeply.

 

"Um, tell everyone excluding Minseok Ge to meet me in my room" Yixing Stood up and walks to his room. Kris just raised his eyebrow and turn back to the rest people there.
 

"Guys, this is already late, all of you should sleep." Demand Kris to everyone.
 

"But Ge, It has not ended yet!" Tao complaint.

 

"No but, no excuse. Oh yeah Tao, go to Yixing room" Kris said in Chinese. Tao, Luhan and Jongdae just tilt his head confused.
"What? Why? "
"Luhan and Jongdae, you too go to Yixing room and wait for me" said Kris looked at the two members. Minseok who didn’t understand a single thing that Kris said just looking at him curiously. "Ah, Minseok I forgot you can’t understand Chinese haha sorry I told them to sleep and you should sleep too" Kris continued in Korean.
"Oh it's okay, right I need to sleep. Good night all "before Minseok walked to his room Luhan, Tao and Jongdae giving him a good night hug to him.

 

"Hey what's wrong ge, why you tell me to go to Yixing room?" Said the youngest sat on Yixing bed.

 

"Why you ask me, he just asked me to tell everyone to meet him in his room" said Kris who sat on floor with Luhan and Jongdae.
 

"What's the matter?" Asked Luhan.
 

I think it is related to Minseok Hyung, right?" Jongdae guess that makes Yixing smile.

 

Jongdae nodded his head.
 

"What's it?"

 

Yixing took a deep breath.

"Wanna know?"


Everyone nodded enthusiastic.


"Really want to know?"


"YES" said everyone again together


"Sure you really wanna know?"
 

"Tell me now, or I will kick your body" Tao said making Yixing shivering down.
 

Yixing sighed loudly.

 

 

"I know who Minseok’s Fiancé is"

 


dumm ba dummm~ who know xiumin's fiance ?

hehe sorry for bored chapter and i didn't update fastly. i got exams and my mother put my laptop away from me ;A;

oh ne i know some of you have seen lunatic dbsk version in ffn XD that's my fic too but ffn deleted it :'( Lol the stories are different tho.

thank you for reading, commenting and subcribing this story.

❤ Hiromich-nyan~