Oh my... !!

Moonlight Star

Jaejoong's POV

Two days since hyung's in rehab again. Two days since my little brother went on my husband. And two days ago Yunho threw Siwon out, litteraly, through the window.

And during these two days, I've been constantly throwing up every morning, after every meal and everytime me and Yunnie want to be a bit romantic. Everytime! Why the hell is that so!?

I am sitting on the bathroom floor after I've thrown up, again! This is sick! Sigh. I've been feeling sick every day since that day. But, now that I think about it, it was that night we had the last time... Oh no! No! NO! That's not even possible! Right!? I'm a guy! I hope... Well, last time I checked at least...

"Yunhooo!"

"Yes, baby?"

"Come here!"

He popped up in the door way seconds later and pulled me into his arms as he saw how frightened I looked. He looked at me and took my head in his hands. 

"What happend?"

"I just have a little question... Can I be pregnant now as a vampire!?"

His eyes became big as tennis balls and he hugged me tight. He kissed my neck and put his hands on my . He then looked me in the eyes before he kissed me.

"Yes, baby. You can."

"So... I'm pregnant?"

He nodded happy and kissed me again. He kept kissing me, but I didn't close my eyes. I kept looking at him. In huge chock. He had just told me, that. I. Was. Pregnant. This is the end of my life! No! That was more than two years ago! Calm down, Jae! Calm down.

I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him away. He looked confused at me and caressed my cheek.

"How can you be so happy about this!? I'm a ing male, Yunho! Not a woman! This is not normal!"

I screamed at him and he looked even more confused. 

"What? Of course it's normal. You're a vampire now Jae! Everything is possible! And you're not the only one! Trust me! Take Leeteuk, he's got a son with Kangin!"

"I don't care about them, okey!? I don't want to be pregnant!"

"Jae... Why??? I love you! And you love me, so... Where's... Where's the problem???"

I sighed and looked up at him with my are-you-ing-kidding-me look and hugged him. He was right. Everything was possible now. I'm no longer a human, so I have the power and energy to have a child. I guess...

My tears started to fall at the thought that now, it was going to be more than just the two of us. Why? I let go of Yunho and ran. I ran out. You can say that I ran for my life. I ran away from it. Tried to, at least. I. Just. Ran!

~~~

I sat down outside my oldest sisters house. I cryed and was shaking. And my breath was very uneven. As she opened the door, I fell back and flew up as fast as lightning again. She looked at me and hugged me.

After I told her about my pregnancy, she actually took it pretty good. Well, if you can call passing out good. But well, she promised to take care of me and hide me as long as I needed. And for that, I'm thankfull!

Yunho's POV

When my angel ran away, and I wasn't able to catch up with him, my world crashed and my already still heart stopped. This can't be happening! He just found out he is pregnant, and now... He just dissapears. I didn't realize when my tears started to fall and Yoochun came in.

"Sir! What happened!? Where's Jae!?"

"He... He ran away..."