Five.

Dangerous Love

Myungsoo walked over to an empty table and took a seat. Woohyun did the same. "What's up with you and Sungjong?" 

He took out his bento and shoved the food in his mouth.

"I don't know." Woohyun ignored. It's not your business. He almost said.

"I'm your friends. You guys fought, huh?" Myungsoo smirks on purpose, just to cheer his fangirls who were stalking him.

How did he know? Woohyun scoffed. "W-what fought?! There's no such things." He stuttered.

"Ey, if you want to lie, lie those girls." Myungsoo pointed the crowds or the most suitable words, 'fangirls'.

 

'Oh my god, Myungsoo oppa pointed at me!'

'No, he pointed at me!'

'Does he like me?'

'He's so cutee!'

 

"They'll believe' em. But not me." Myungsoo stopped eating. His bento was still full.

"Why aren't you eating?" Woohyun tried to change the topic. "Give me your bento then." Just as Woohyun wants to grab it, Myungsoo pulled it away.

"Don't change the topic. I'll give you my bento if you answered me." Myungsoo smirked. "Just a simple yes and no. It won't hurt."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Woohyun backed up.

"Tsh. Whatever then." Myungsoo continues to eat, leaving Woohyun in his own world.

 

Woohyun sighed. "Yes." He said, almost like a whisper.

"Ah. So Our Woohyun had a fight with his best friend?" Myungsoo stopped eating and smiles. "So tell me about it."

"Tell you what?" Woohyun hissed, glaring at Myungsoo and signaling that he've no mood to explain.

Myungsoo get the look but he ignored it. "Tell me how it happened. There has to be a reason, right?"

"I..." Woohyun stuttered. "Uh," He cleared his throat. 

There was a moment of silences. "I flirted with Hara." 

"WOW! That's deep man! If I was Sungjong I'd kill you in an instant." Myungsoo chuckled. "I'm being serious." Woohyun shaked his head. 

"Okay, you better google a way. I don't think your own brain can solve that." Myungsoo suggests. "Thanks for the idea, bro."

"Yeah, you're welcome." Myungsoo picked up his phone. "Uh, okay. Yeah, right. I'll be there!"

He hung up and Woohyun knew what was going to happen. "Beep I gotta go, L. Bye!" He stood up and ran out of the cafeteria, "GOOD LUCK!" He shouted before leaving and Woohyun sighed.