Four.

Dangerous Love

Kringggggggg! The bell rang.

 

 

 

"Hey Sungjong, wanna grab lunch with me?" Woohyun said.

"Umm. No, Hyung. I've many homeworks." Sungjong turned his head towards Woohyun and smile. "You can eat with your other friends."

"Come on, man? You're telling me to eat with the others? Hell no. I like eating with you." Woohyun falls into a slouch.

"Hyung, you can't say like that. They're your friends." Sungjong looked up to the class's door. "Look, they're waiting for you." He pointed.

"But Sungjong?!" Woohyun glared at him. 

"Woohyun, are you coming?" Myungsoo shouted. The fangirls from the other class has gathered outside their class. Myungsoo sighed and leaned on the wall, causing the girls to squeal because of his coolness aura.

"Fine. I'll eat with them. Don't you dare reject me tomorrow." Woohyun patted Sungjong's back and ran towards the door for Myungsoo.

"Kaja. Bye, Sungjong." Myungsoo waved. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Hyung." Sungjong sighed. He walked out of the classroom and went directly to the stairs, heading for the rooftop. 

As he arrived, he lies down on the floor, enjoying the views and the fresh air. "Sungjong-sshi?"

"WOAH! WHO'S THAT?!" He startled. 

"I'm sorry.. I'm Seohyun." Seohyun walks near, sits down and stared at him.

"Ah.. you're Hara's best friend." He sighed. "It's okay, you don't have to say sorry." 

"Mind if I ask?" Seohyun smiled. 

"Sure." He said, still laying down. Seohyun's really nice. Why didn't I notice her before?

She took a deep breath. "I know I don't have the rights to say something like this. Especially when it's about your love life. Hara is sorry. She still love you. Could you give her a chance?" 

"I don't know. I don't like Hara anymore." Sungjong stated and closed his eyes. "Seohyun-sshi, can you please don't talk about her?"

"Why? Something happened?" Seohyun lies down. It actually does scared Sungjong. 

"Umm...... no. I just, don't like hearing her name." He opens his eyes and tilted his head towards Seohyun. Am I dreaming? Sungjong get a grip! 

"Oh, okay. Sorry. I'll be heading out then." Seohyun smiled at him. Just as she was walking towards the door, Sungjong shouted. "Hey!"

"Yes?" She turned. 

"Can I.. can I... have your number? Don't misunderstood, okay?" He ran towards Seohyun, blushing.

Ah.. so this is the cutie Hara's talking about. Well.. he is cute. "Here." Seohyun took out her card from her wallet and hands it to Sungjong. "Bye, Sungjong-sshi. I'll see you around."

"Okay!! Don't worry.. about that." He waved. This is a beautiful start. Well, Seohyun's better than Hara.

 

 

 

"Seohyun, how is it? What did he say? What happened?" Hara said when Seohyun appeared on the stairs.

"I'm sorry, Hara. I tried you know. He said he doesn't want to talk about you." Seohyun bites her lower lips. Should I tell her that Sungjong said he doesn't like her anymore? Nevermind!

"But did he say he want to give me a chance?" Hara gulped.

"I.. Oh I forgot. Sorry." Seohyun stared at the ground. I'm sorry Hara.

 

 

 

I added Myungsoo in this fanfic.

I'm sorry if I focused on Myungsoo too much on this fanfic on the future, he's my first bias.

There's so many rookie out there but I still like him best. /.\

Anyway, thank you for supporting my fanfic! (: