College Of Medicine . . . . . .

EOTTEOKHAE, EOTTEOKEDEUL, EOTTOKAJO!

"Deflect the phallus so that we can dissect the pelvic area properly." said Minho behind his mask.

          Taemin and Key looked at one another their gloved hands with scalpel and probe each.

"Okay, I'll do it." Key resigned to the task, hesitantly approached the cadaver cautiously. "Ahjusshi, sorry we have to do this to your body but if we don't then we will not be able to learn how to help people and treat their diseases.

          He took hold of the phallus while Minho started dissecting the inguinal region and separated the muscles and vessels that are found in the area. Taemin identified them and placed colored pins on the structures found for later reference. Jonghyun on the other table glanced to check on the three's progress as his own group with Jaejin and Eli are almost done with their own specimen.

          Soon after, the three finally were able to identify everything and so Key released his hold and to their surprise, the phallus started moving on its own pointing towards the ceiling. Eli, Jaejin and Jonghyun laughed so hard while Key just wanted the floor to swallow him due to embarrassment. In time though, it returned to it's original position prior to dissection.

"If Key's grasp could do that to the dead, I wonder what it's effect to the living." Eli still in his fits of laughter looking at Jonghyun.

"Yah! Respect for the dead!" professor Lee Jinki barked at the group.

Jinki, seeing that the class is almost done with the activity and the chatter of students are getting louder and louder announced to his Anatomy class. "Future doctors, attention here for a while." The class listened. "Study everything and master it. I'm giving you a practical test tomorrow using your dissected specimen so if you identified the parts incorrectly then it's your grades that is on the line. Read your manuals and understand the structures indicated. I'll see you tomorrow. The cadaver room will be closed at around nine tonight so you still have at least one hour to study. Good luck and see you." he exited the room.

          A few groans erupted, most of the class headed to the door leaving the six people behind.

"Taemin, are you sure you've identified the structures correctly?" asked Key, worried written on his face.

"I think so, but let's review them." replied the red head.

"Yah! The door is locked!" Jaejin trying to shake the door open.

"We'll just use the door adjacent to the lecture room then." as Eli proceeded to the lecture room and tried the door there to his dismay. "It's locked from the outside too!" he hollered from across the room.

"Could it be?" Minho looked at them worry etched his beautiful face.

"No! We still have twenty minutes left till closing time!" Jonghyun said looking at his watch.

"You know what? I've heard some creepy stories going on in this building." the rest of the group looked at Taemin's direction as they instinctively gathered closer around him.

"What stories?" Jaejin inquired edging towards Taemin.

"You know Park Dara sunbae right?" the group nodded, and he continued. "Well, theres this one time when she was running late for Pathology class and we are all aware how strict doctor Yung Junho is with regards to time, so instead of going to the elevator that would lead her directly to the lecture room, she went to the one in the back that would lead to the Pathology laboratory."

"But that's intended for cadavers!" Minho dumbfounded.

"Precisely, so then there she was smug about getting away from the wrath of doctor Yung, a cadaver and an elderly inside the lift. She then felt someone pinching her arm and to her horror, the cadaver's forefinger and middle finger had withhold her skin in between them. When the lift finally opened to her floor, she just ran for dear life and conveniently slides to her class without doctor Yung noticing." Taemin finishes.

"She escaped the wrath of the living but not of the dead." Jonghyun said.

"The thing is, she showed me the purple bruise after three days and it was still purple. I tell you, not even a shadow or a yellow tint  around the area can be seen. After that time, she never entered that lift again." Taemin concluded his tale.

"Creepy." Key hugging himself as goose bumps started creeping his upper limbs. Jonghyun took him to his arms for comfort.

"Are  you saying we are in the same situation now?" Eli afraid of the confirmation that's playing on the back of his mind.

"I think we are. You laughed at our specimen when the cadaver's moved, remember!" Minho pointed out, Taemin hugging him.

"Say your remorse Eli, or you want to spend the night here." Taemin pleaded.

"But I wasn't ridiculing the specime, I was only goofing Key and Jonghyun." Eli defended his alibi.

"That's beside the point. You might have offended the cadaver already." Jaejin cleared.

"Come on Eli, say sorry already. I still have to read three chapters for Histology class. Please!" Taemin pleaded.

"But,  .  . . . . . . " Eli started to protest.

"ELI!" five voices echoed the Anatomy laboratory.

"Okay, okay!" he retorted in surrender and approached the cadaver. "A-ahjusshi, I'm sorry if I have offended you earlier. It was not intentional though and if in some ways, I have upset you with my actions then I am truly sorry I did."

          Outside the Anatomy room, doctor Lee Jinki nodded to the elderly and silently opened the lock. "Now they've learned their lesson." he said to the man beside him and they quietly but quickly scuttled out of the hallway both chuckling before they are discovered by the people inside the room.

Minho approached the door and turned the knob. His heart almost failed him when it turned under his fingers. All eyes on him he said, "It's open!"

          The group hurried to the door.

"Thank you ahjusshi! Sorry for what we did." the rest bowed to the cadaver before running to their freedom like the dead are literally after them. 

          Relation to the story? These two lovers are goofballs from the start and so are their friends. They never did was able to discover doctor Lee's little stunt till the day they all died. 

 

۞۞۞ 

 

* Author's Rambling

If there's any question regarding the terms, feel free to ask.