He's so getting it!!

Getting you back

Bom POV:

 

What the hell is wrong with Jiyong.

Just one more.

I'm going to loose it!

 

We all figured out along time ago that Jiyong has no intentions what so ever to acknowledge and respect me as

his noona.

Nor do I fail to notice how he tries so hard to purposely put my life in misery.

And why is that he always finds a way to get back at me.

This guy does not know how to forgive...

 

All his buylling are way too common for me, but this time I don't know, this time it hurts.

Now that I found out that there's something going between him and and Dara makes everything so unacceptable.

 I don't know why im going pyscho over getting Jiyong back, since it was my fault that we broke up.

But the thought of seeing him with my bestfriend makes me feel extremely uneasy.

 

 

"Noona! stop day dreaming and start from the begining."

I awaken from my deep thoughts and sarcastically smiled at Jiyong who made me repeat the same choreography again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

 

 

And a few more times, before I could'nt physichally endure anymore.

I stood still panting.

"No no no noona it's like this, Jiyong demonstrated raising his left arm over his head"

"That's what I did" I mumbled

He rolled his eyes and clicked his fingers for the music to start playing.

 

"Jiyong- ah, I'm so tired can I have my break yet?'

"What? No, you still haven't mastered this dance, and we got like 3 more dances to do"

What the! he let the girls go have lunch like 2 hours ago, not to mention it why are they not back yet.

 

"Jiyong stop being unreasonable, I can't master all these dances with a empty stomach" I replied sternly.

For a second everyone in the room stopped and glanced at me suprised, they rarely saw me talk back to Jiyong.

"Fine go to break, but don't comeback" He says turning around to socialize with one of the dancers.

 

Tch' What a ..He makes me so angry!

 

Daesung abruptly gets up from the bench and puts his arms around me.

"Noona I'll teach you instead, then you can acompany me to lunch, my treat?"

I just about managed to smile at Daesung, before I Stormed out of the dance studio.

 

Tears of anger formed my eyes as I walked swiftly through the empty corridor.

"Yaah!"

I ignored whoever that was and carried on pacing.

God, I cannot have a breakdown right now, im crying over nothing.

But I can't help but feel , because on the back of my mind I had hoped that by looking like I did when I first

dated him would triger any type or form of feelings he still has for me.

 

I had hoped that my effort would have made even the slightest difference.

My deep and angry thoughts flourished when out of nowhere I smashed my face into something really hard.

 

And it happens to be Top's chest.

"You should really watch where your going" He teased, looking down at me.

"Just move out of my way, I'm not really in the mood right now" I mumbled keeping my face down.

*Well since you're here..*

"You should at least apo--"

 

As I a oppourtunist, I took advantage of the situation and began sobbing unto his chest, knowing that no man

could turn away from a crying damsel in distress.

 

After dramatic momments..

"Are you done now?" He asked

"How bout you like hug me or give me like a handkerchief or something, you're so insensitive"

He chuckled, taking me by suprise as he suddenly he pulled me into a light hug.

 

 

"I'm not even gonna ask why your crying like this, I think this is one of you Bipolar symptoms"

I was speechless, I couldn't even make a comeback for his insult.

My heart was to busy pounding away, it was as if my heart was literally going to explode.

Why is this happening?

I could swear I felt his His strong arms gradually tighten around me.

He's too close that I could smell the strong fragance of his cologne.

Fresh, but sensual.

He then lets go abruptly.

 

"Don't go and start fantasizing about me now noona" He smirked.

"It's a bit too late for that" Damn my thoughts escaped through my mouth.

"Huh?"

"I said as if that will happen"

"I heard different"

"Well you heard wrong, so just shut up"

Oops I sounded quiet rude, don't know how he'll take that since he was such a snob to me the other day.

But unexpectadly, he just smirked at me.

 

Gawd! he's staring straight at me.

He's too y for my liking, I feel the need to do something to violate that sort of perfection.

 No no no, I need to get a grip.

"Ok im going now"

That's right escaping from this situtation is the right move.

With that I turned and walked swiftly towards the toilet.

 

I opened the door and rushed toward the sink counter.

I stood there trying to exhale everything that had happened.

I looked up the mirror smilling at myself.

Wow that one heck of a progression between me and Top.

I mentally squealed with happiness.

 

I made my way back to the dance studio to be greeted by the girls.

"Oh you guys are back? that was some long break you guys had, not fair" I stomped towards them.

"We thought you was out having lunch with Manger Ma"

I shook my head.

"What! so you still haven't had lunch? Unnie just gave the take aways to Daesung and Ji."

I did the crying face to Chaerin

She chuckled nervously and turned to Dara " Unnie ottoke?"

They knew how I was when I'm hungry.

 

Then all of a sudden Youngbae walked in

"Noona, come have lunch with me"

Everyone including me looked at Youngbae in awe.

With no hesistation, I smiled and walked up towards him.

We walked together quietly along the corridor.

I turned to face him occasionally, but he seemed too dazed to notice.

 

"What is it noona?"

He asked me, whilst reaching to press the elevator buttton.

"Huh?"

"You keep looking at me" He said casually as he went inside the elevator.

I stood there startled.

Oh so he did notice.

 

I smiled and got in the elevator.

"So where you taking me?" I asked feeling the need to say something to him.

"Goraebul" He replied.

This guy is surely a man of few words.

But hey im not complaining, it adds to his charms.

"Wait for me here"

I nodded.

After minutes his silver Porsche is parked infront of me.

I get in, shut the door and fastened my seat belt.

 

Jiyong's POV:

Oh my God is she doing this on purpose?

She's messing with my head!

Black straight hair..

No make up..

Plain white tee..

For real?

 

I can't help but think back to the time we used to date.

The first girl I loved.

Seeing her like this triggers so many memories.

lost and forgotten memories.

No I need to be more self concious with my feelings, I love Dara.

But was I too harsh on her?

 

I kow you guys must really hate my for not updating in 10000 years, but I was thinking twice on whether to continue this story; But I might aswell finish it right? Show some love and subscribe and comment;)))x