Chapter 2

The Zhang Siblings

Chapter 2

 

Light grey words are thoughts

(A/N: How was Chapter 1? I fixed some mistakes but here goes Chapter 2! Some feedback would be nice ^_^)
 

Mei's POV
      "My name is Zhang Mei Cho, or Mei Cho." I said in Vietnamese
Yixing's jaws dropped when he looked up at me. I'm pretty sure he remembers me judging by his face. All of EXO overheard everything, and they started to gather around Yixing. They shouted in Korean and Chinese(mandarin).
"LAY WHO IS SHE??!!"
"Yah, is this your girlfriend?!"
"She's another one of those crazy fangirls eh?"
"Hyung your face is priceless!"
"What language was she speaking?!?"
Judging Yixing's closed jaws, he came back to his senses.

Lay's POV
    My hand was getting really tired from signing. Of course I'm happy that we have all of these Thai fans supporting us, but I do get tired of the idol life, and don't forget the jet lag for this trip. I looked up and saw that there was only a couple fans left getting their CD's signed, so I might as well get this over quickly. As I was signing a CD, I noticed that Kris was irritated by a fan, LOL. As I was getting passed a CD, I glanced over and realized the fan in front of me was the last one. YES. Finally I can take a break. But I was wrong.
"May I ask who this is to?" I asked in bad English, Duizhang(Kris) was stubborn and didn't want to teach me good English -.-.
"Yixing gege." the girl replied softly in Chinese(mandarin).
Wow for a Thai fan, her Mandarin is really good.
"Your Chinese is really good, but really may I ask who this is to, or a name would be great." I replied irritated, my arms were about to break off anytime soon.
"My name is Zhang Mei Cho, or Mei Cho." Mei Cho said in perfect Vietnamese.
Her voice sound familiar.... Out of my curiosity, I looked up and there she was. Zhang Mei Cho, is right in front of me. My gosh have I really gone crazy...


Narrator's POV
      Lay  got up from his seat, as tears flowed down to his cheek. Mei Cho came running around the table to his side and hugged him. All of EXO was in awe, of course. They had no idea who this chick was that was hugging their bandmate. The whole crowd of fans went wild when they hugged. Fans were sending death stares at Mei Cho, thinking that she was one of those lucky fans. The siblings finally broke the hug. Lay's eyes wandered to Mei's arms. Her arms were filled with bruises and bandages, Lay's emotion darkened.

Mei's POV
      I finally broke the hug with Yixing. It's been so long since I had this happy feeling. When I finally snapped out of my deep thoughts, I notice Yixing's emotion darken when he saw my arms. Crap. All of EXO was now staring at Yixing and I. When Yixing was about to open his mouth, I ran for it. Off the stage, to the stairs, and straight toward the doors. I heard Yixing call my name, but I don't bother to look back.  Why am I doing this again? Right, because I don't want my brother to see the horror on my arms, and I don't want to start any more drama, that's all for China.
"Excuse me, do you know any hospitals nearby?" I asked a random person at the bus stop.
The nice person told me where to go. Sooner or later I find the hospital, it's time to get rid of these bandages and bruises the right way.

Lay's POV
      As soon as Mei Cho broke the hug, a happy, warm feeling filled my stomach. I could not believe it. After 4 years of leaving my sister in China to go to Korea, she's here in front of my face. I'm such a horrible brother, I can't believe I left her with the witch and her husband. Wait a minute, did they abuse her while I was gone? My eyes wandered to her arms. Yixing this is all your fault, you left her with the monsters.  A lump in my throat formed, before I can ask her about her arms, she ran away. For some reason, I feel the guilty feeling coming back. It feels that I'm having déjà vu. The same guilty feeling when I left the airport 4 years ago.

Narrator's POV
      While Mei is at the hospital getting her wounds treated, and Lay having a mental breakdown, all of EXO is completely lost.
"What. The. Heck. Just. Happened?" Kai asked curiously to all of EXO.
"I think that was Lay's sister guys..." Luhan retorted to everyone.
"She has some real issues, I mean honestly she has a bad attitude." Kris said in a irritated voice, with his famous b*tch face.
"Duizhang, that's not nice!" Tao shouted at Kris, he frowned at the young boy's response.
"I thought she was pretty cute!" whispered Chanyeol.
"Okay, enough guys. We need to get Lay back to his senses first then we can start questioning him." said SuHo

Lay finally came back to his senses, and turned around to his bandmates, who were all staring at him.
"Hey guys..."
"Zhang Yixing, who was that girl just now??!" SuHo demanded
"That was my sister, Zhang Mei Cho."

All of Exo's eyes widened.

Mei's POV

        "Alrighty, you're all set young lady, don't go biking again!" the nurse scolded Mei (in English)
I nodded and smiled at the nurse. I make my way through the hospital to the main doors. Aigoo. Mei Cho why are you standing here, you should be finding Yixing. I walk back to the fansigning event and find all of Exo exiting through the back door to their van. Dang it. Now I have to follow them for awhile. I called a cab, and followed their van for quite awhile. Little did I realize that they were staying in the same hotel as me. I paid the cab guy and ran for the front doors. There is no way am I getting caught in a crowd of fans.

Lay's POV

     Everyone was pretty loud in the van, wanting to know why my sister had come to our Thailand promos. Why did she actually...? We reached the hotel and as I got out the van, I notice a slim figure running towrds the main entrance. Is that? No it can't be Mei. We ran into the main entrance right after the girl, to avoid the fans. I bump into the girl, and she falls right smack dab on her .
"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" I asked in Mandarin
As soon as she turned her head, my eyes widened.
"Yixing gege!" she croaked
I reached out my hand for her as she got up to her feet. I pulled her into a big bear hug. God, how much I miss my sister. 

Narrator's POV

       Both of the Zhang siblings were balling there eyes out, like they haven't seen each other in decades. But 4 years is about a decade for those two.
"Mei, why are you here in Thailand? Aren't you supposed to be in China with our parents?"
Lay asked
"I came here to find you, and how could you even consider those horrible people our parents? They're not even our real parents anyways." Mei Cho replied quietly, on the verge of tears.
"Why are you searching for me? Did something happen back home? You could've called me Mei." Lay replied comforting his sister
"Grandpa & Grandma left for Hong Kong already, they told me to go and live with you. And I couldn't call you because the witch cut off all the phones in the house, also any other electronics." Mei answered while wiping her tears
The rush of Exotics came barging through the hotel doors. Mei Cho's eyes widened, she made a run for it towards the elevator, followed by Exo. As the elevator doors closed, the siblings conversation continued.
"What happened at home while I left mei mei?" (Mei mei is Chinese for sister) Lay continued
"Well rather than me moving to Seoul with you, and our Grandparents in Hong Kong, that's really it." Mei replied sarcasticallly
"WAIT, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LIVING WITH ME??" Lay yelled in response
"Oh, and care to explain the badages on your arms mei mei? I can't believe they abused you even more after I left!" Lay answered softly this time, feeling guilty of himself.
"It's really nothing, this isn't the worst yet Yixing. And i'm not going back to China anytime soon, or never I should say." Mei replied normally this time

"My poor mei mei!"
Finally after 4 years of being apart, the Zhang siblings have finally reunited. The real adventure begins sooner or later.

 

Couple days later

-----
 

Mei's POV

      "Gege! I'm over here!" I shouted across the airport
Today was finally the day I leave for Seoul, and live a peaceful life with Yixing. I should have went with him 4 years ago so I didn't have to face the evil wraith of our foster parents. Yeah foster parents, the evil witch and her husband. Our real parents died when we were about 10 or something, and we were tansfered from Vietnam to China to live with the witch and her family. Anyways, enough of the crappy details of life, Yixing, his bandmates and I were leaving for Seoul in a couple minutes! I haven't talked with any of the members yet, except for that time at the fansigning event. So it's pretty awkward with them around me.
"Flight to Seoul, South Korea, please head to the north terminal. You will be boarding in a few."
Alright Zhang Mei Cho. This is what you wanted since Yixing left.
"Mei mei let's go!"
Lay dragged me to the north terminal, while his band members follow us. Seoul here I come, let's hope for a good life there.

 

-----

(A/N: What'd you guys think? )