SCHOOL DAY ~

MY COLD CITY MAN , L ~

 

 

As usual, you'll walk with them which are ELI, ZICO, CHUNJI and L.JOE. Actually, they have their own bike but they wont use them as they like to walked with you to school. You, ELI and CHUNJI was a bookworm. Thats why you guys always have a book on yur hand while walking to school. At school yur brothers has their own personality such as ZICO and L.JOE was self-contained. But at home, they was the hyperguy ever.

When you and yur brother reach at school, the first thing they do was sent you to yur classes before their so called fan chase them. yur brothers was kingkas at school which are UKISS, BLOCK B and TEEN TOP and yes they're so popular at school.  After you greeting them, CHUNJI, L.JEO, CHANGJO, NEIL, DONGHO YOU and P.O go to yur classes. and yup, you have same classes with them.

 


 

In the class you sit besides CHUNJI while L.JOE sit back of you. Suddenly NEIL speak "this year is the graduation year for hyung huh?!" all of you just nods. "when would it be our graduation year?!! i hate reading this weird book!!" said him again. "hyung~ it wasn't good talk to yur book like that ~" said you. "hey, ~~~ie. didn't you bored read that book everyday?" said P.O . you just shook yur head and smile to him. "she and CHUNJI like to read anyways." said DONGHO. "bookworm" said CHANGJO suddenly. "same as you." said L.JOE. Then, yur teacher enter to yur class, she brought two boys into the class. That's what make you guys shot silent. 

She cleared . "ok, class. today we have two new friends here.""please introduce yur self." said her to the boys. "hello! my name is LEE SUNJONG. nice to meet you. please take a good care of me." said him bowed with bright girly smile. "is he a girl or what?" whisper P.O to DONGHO. "hyung ~ its bad words." said you. "sorry ~" replied him. then you look at the other guy.

*there's something about him*

"hi! i'm L. can i seat now?" he said to the teacher. Dont want to waiting the answered, L just sit behind L.JOE while SUNJONG sit beside L.JOE. "weirdo" said DONGHO. "ok class, take out yur book. we'll start our lessons now." you didnt notice that he have been watching you all the time. *she. perfect differ aura.* thought L.

 

KRING! KRING!  

 

"FINALLY!!" shout NEIL. with that he receive a smack from CHANGJO "OUCH!" he said. "shut up!" said CHANGJO to NEIL. "ok class! dont forget to pass yur homework by tomorrow morning ok?" said the teacher. all of you just replied "NAE!!". after packing yur stuff, you walk to the door who's been waiting for you. you glance to L who just sit over there alone. "hai there, wanna join us? ~" you said.

With that you just receive a great hawk eyes of him. "uuh ~ i-i think th-that as n-no ~" then you run to yur brothers. "hey, ~~~ie. did you just speak to the weirdo?" said CHUNJI. "yup. his eyes scare me alot. its remind me of JIYOUNG hyung ~" said you. "ouh ~ did my dongsaengie miss her GD hyung? ~" you just smile to ELI hyung. "ok, now lets go to the point wheres my nose smell the delicious food ever. " said NEIL. "owkie" replied you to him.

 


 

After get you guys food, all of you walk to the table which UKISS seat. "ello, hyungs ~" you greet them with the bright smile of yurs. "hi, princess!" said all of them. "please dont princess me hyungs ~" replied you. they just shook their head. "so, that's true huh theres 2 new boys in yur class?" said AJ hyung to you. you just nods. "he's weird" said DONGHO. "mwoh?!" said HOON hyung.

"you know mysterious guy like L in the death note. BTW he is the L because he called his name by L. totally weird" said DONGHO again. "COLD CITY MAN" said both of you and CHUNJI. "ok. done with that story. ~~~ie, you should tell GD hyung about this at home. ok?" said ELI hyung to you. "owkie ELI hyung ~" you replied to him "ok lets go. Lunch time's almost finish. come, we sent you to yur class." said ZICO hyung to you. you just nodded.

 


 

Infront of the class, "we'll wait you at the front gate, ok?" said ELI hyung and you nods then give a hug to each of them. when you walk to yur seat, you look at L who's still in the class.

*weird, totally THE COLD CITY MAN*

"ok, lets go ~~~ie ~" said CHUNJI. you nods and pack yur things. L just look at you from the back. he pack his thing faster than you, then he walk to the door, you too. you was the late one,  you scared if yur brothers mad at you. then you walk as fast as you can, you didnt see that L was walked to yur way you. (L use the back door while u front door) then you bumped into to him. you didnt open your eyes, you thought it was yur brothers who was wait for you, suddenly you hug him then said "sorry hyung ~ i'm late again ~ hope you wont mad at me. please ~" you speak with one breath then you open yur eyes you look at who's yur hugging. Now your eyes was wide opened.

"~~~ie!!! what u doing?!!" shout ZICO who's saw what u doing at there.

*gulp! oh no! what did i do. did i just hug him? ouhh~ ~*

-blushing- you sorry him then you run to yur hyungs. "what was that?" said L.JOE point to L.

*o-oh ~ hurricane ~* 

 

n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n

ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. PPYONG!!