THE BEGINNING ~

MY COLD CITY MAN , L ~

 

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"WAKIE! WAKIE! YOU HAVE 5 MORE MIN BEFORE YOU LATE FOR SCHOOL!" said him. you didnt reply for it. He open the door look at you who is still on dreaming land. He smiled and walked to you. "you make me do it ~ dont blame on me if you're late ~" he said again.

BUFF!

"ouch! what was that for? i didnt do anything yet ~" you throw yur pillow to him "please ELI hyung ~ give me 10 more minutes ~" you mumble in yur sleep. "no way! wake up now. " watch the clock at the wall. "you have 5 minutes more. just wake up before HE come here." said Eli. With that words, you shot open yur eyes then ran to the bathroom. He chuckled. 

After done with everything, you walked downstairs to joined them at the dining room. "GOOD MORNING , HYUNGS!!" you said with smile on yur face. "GOOD MORNING PRINCESS !!" said all of them. "JIYOUNG hyung cook for us? today? wow! cant wait for it!" you said with bright smile on yur face.

ZICO cleared his throat. " so, are you ready for yur first day of school today?" he look at you waiting for your answer. you nods "yup! but ZICO hyung, as you know it's not my first day anyway. " you smiled at him. "remember what you've promise me last night." said GD who cam from the kitchen with the breakfast. "i know JIYOUNG appa." you said. "mwoh?!" GD said "APPA!" you said with playfull smile.

YUP!

This is yur day with them since yur parents died from car accident. It's been 19 years you lived with them. For you, GD hyung just like your APPA and OVERPROTECTIVE brother. All of you was lived at big mansion. Yes you're rich. You have many friends but  they be with you because of your money not because of yur friendship. All of yur hyungs know about this. Until that day, where your friends fighting each other and didnt even bother that you were there. They were fighting using hard-metal thing. You tried to stopped them but unlucky you, one of the weapon hit your head and you unconcious immediatly. It almost causing you to death.

That's the reason why JIYOUNG hyung being the most OVERPROTECTIVE BROTHER but that doesnt mean the others was not. Sometimes you feel sad about this but you never show them how much you thanked them for taking care of you that much. For them, you was the only precious thing that they have. 

"hey! what's with that daydreaming?" said L.JOE. "uuh~ nothing." you said. the others just look at you. "not enough sleep huh?" said JUNHYUNG hyung and mess with yur hair. "urgh! hyung! my hair." you said then pout. "aawww ~ stop doing that ~" said SUNGGYU hyung then he pinch yur cheek. "yur fault HEECHEOL hyung!" said you and pointed at him then to CHUNJI. "you to CHUNJI hyung!" "mwoh?!" said both of them.

"why us? you the one that wanna play that game." said CHUNJI hyung. "you the one who pick that game dont accused us." said HEECHEOL hyung. "so, that's the reason why you guys sleep late huh. not for studying but playing. i'll burn all of those games" said JIYOUNG hyung. "MWOH?!!" shout three of you. "NO WAY! THOSE THING BELONG TO ME!" shout  L.JOE.

*urgh! not again. staring contest.*

"hyung! stop it. owkie. i wont play it anymore. please JIYOUNG APPA . just dont owkie." you made a puppy eyes to him. "urgh! stop that! owkay. i wont just please dont do that infront of me." said JIYOUNG hyung. "YAY! hyung, you better thanks to for that." you smile brightly to HEECHEOL, CHUNJI AND L.JOE. "owkay guys, time for school. we need to leave now." said ELI.

 

n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_

 

finished for chapter one. hope u guys like n enjoyed it. sory for my bad grammar and etc. dont forget to comment owkie. n_n