Key Cam - Final

Key Cam

Picture by thaluuu, it's the insperation for this quick drabble. :D


“I saw you in the crowd today.”

“Of course you did, I was right behind you as we walked away from our gate at the airport.” Key barely looked up from the book he’d been reading, lazing comfortably on his chair in the living room. Onew had gone to bed early, Taemin was doing homework in his room, and Minho was gone for filming. This left Key with what he thought would be a bored Kim Jonghyun.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and picked up his backpack from where he put it on the floor earlier. Key had nagged him about it but he had his own clothes to put away before they wrinkled and it left the older time to stash it to the side. He stuffed it into one of the few hiding places he had (Key tended to discover a new one every week or so) before heading towards the younger. “I wouldn’t have been able to see you if you were behind me, that’s not what I meant.”

Key simply hummed in response.

Grinning at his boyfriend’s obviously un-focused attitude, Jonghyun slid over and pushed Key upwards a bit to slide his body into the seat. With that accomplished he scooped Key into his lap, the younger sent him an annoyed look and flipped the page. “No, this thing, it was totally genius.”

“Now I’m a thing?” He mused, getting comfortable in the older’s lap.

“It was a camera, with your face on it.”

“What?” This caused Key to lower his book, peering at his boyfriend who looked amused beyond hell.

“Yeah, a picture of back when you were blond, it was all adorable and everything, you had your lips puckered.”

Nose scrunching, Key sent him a flat look, “Was it a bad picture of me? I swear, if a fangirl took a bad picture of me and used it right in front of me—…”

“It looked fine, yeobo, you looked perfect.” Jonghyun supplied, fingers brushing past Key’s shirt to lightly rub against his pale skin.

“I want to see it.”

“I’m sure we can try and find a picture of it later.” Leaning in, Jonghyun pushed his lips out ever so slightly, hinting to his boyfriend what he wanted to do.

But Key would have none of it, he pulled back and narrowed his eyes, “Now.”

“Fine.” The older sighed, watching his boyfriend spring up before slowly getting up himself. By the time he stood fully Key already sprinted to the room with their computer, Jonghyun hadn’t even taken his first few steps and he was betting Key already had it on and was starting to open up their browser.

Just as he thought, Key was sitting in the second chair next to the computer, the browser up on screen and Google’s search bar waiting to be typed into. He plopped down and ran his fingers across the keyboard while he debated what to search for.

How would one find this type of thing?

Did anyone even take a picture of it, or had everyone been too focused on SHINee?

It took him about twenty minutes to find it (technically ten but Key was hitting him the other ten and demanding him to hurry) and when he did Key took another few moments to stare it down.

Jonghyun’s own picture had been snapped with the camera Key’s face was attached to, his lips quirked up into a soon-to-be smile. His entire face was focused on the camera, almost like he was too focused on Key’s puckered up lips rather than the humor of it all.

Key pursed his lips, studying it and leaning close to the screen as Jonghyun zoomed in.

“Well?” He asked the other, trying not to smile at his own obvious photo.

“… It’s okay.” The younger decided suddenly, popping off the chair to stretch his limbs, “Not the best picture, but I do look cute.”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes at his lover’s comment, “Of course you do, you always do.”

With a grin, Key’s eyes glittered and raked over the older’s frame, “Aw Jjong, you’re just saying that because you want into my new pants.”

“Your new 360000 won pants that I paid for.” The older corrected, “That much means I automatically get into your pants.”

“Not when you got them for me as a birthday gift,” Came Key’s tease, “There’s always a code that you become more lenient for birthdays.”

The younger popped his hip to the side, watching Jonghyun’s eyes darken as he followed the movement. Smirking in victory, Key completed one small body wave that ended with his boyfriend having a prefect view of his in his new hip-hugging jeans.

“Kibum.” Jonghyun breathed, grip tightening on the back of his chair, “You have exactly ten seconds to get into the bedroom and put those pants up exactly how you want them before I get in there.”

Key grinned and ran his fingers from his thigh to the back of his just above the waistband of his pants, “You won’t, Jjong. They’re my new pants; you know how I feel about my clothes.”

“One.”

A challenging eyebrow rose, “Besides, I haven’t decided how I’m going to put—.”

“Two.”

Lips parting, Key stared his boyfriend down, Jonghyun’s eyes still focused on the lower part of his anatomy.

“Three.”

“Jonghyun—.”

“Four.”

Turning on his heel, Key sprinted out of the room and towards their bedroom, a wide grin on his face despite the worry over his pants.

Jonghyun silently looked over to the photo one last time before closing the window. He paused to write down the name of the fansite listed on the photo before grinning and waltzing out the door in the direction of the rooms.

It may have been Key’s week considering he was having his party a little early, but Jonghyun decided he was the one walking away with the best gift.


I'll swear I'll try and make my next SHINee fic actually be good! xD