Mine

y Football Guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz6IaUGI9Ok

A/N: You guise have no idea how much I love this song ^^^ :3

Baek Seung Heon's voice is killing me softly....I just can't take it. I've fallen hard for him and his voice. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a cold, winter, Saturday night and also the last football game of the year.

Haneul arrived at the school all bundled up and looked around for her best friend. She bit her lip and smiled to herself. *I hope Jonghyun likes this.* Haneul had stayed up late the night before to personally customize a white, turtle neck dress she had. Across her chest, in red letters, ‘CAPTAIN JR’ was embroidered with a small heart next to it. His jersey number was on the back and small sparkly footballs were perfectly stitched on in different areas. She was proud of her creation.

“Haneul!” Seohyun waved her hands in the air with a big smile. Seohyun ran up to her. “Whaa~! You look so pretty!”

“Thanks. So do you.” Haneul hooked her arm through Seohyun’s and the both of them walked over to the tables.

Minhyun walked by and winked at Seohyun. “Hi girls.”

“Hi Minhyun oppa~” Seohyun practically swooned.

Haneul rolled her eyes but smiled. She looked around and spotted JR. At that exact moment, JR looked up as well.

JR held her gaze for a while and then broke out into a smile. Now it was Haneul’s turn to swoon.

She looked away and tried to hide her red cheeks. She looked anywhere but him and patted her face. “Ahh, it’s so cold.” JR smiled and looked away.

Next to her, Seohyun lightly bounced trying to keep herself warm. “I know!” She whined and pouted.

The coach blew the whistle, signaling that the game was about to begin. The players stood in a circle while JR reminded them of the game plan and gave them some encouraging words. They all put their hands in the center and yelled, “Hwaiting~!”

*Fighting~ JR.* Haneul bit her lip in anticipation and watched her crush run out onto the field.

----------

It was half time. Some team members were sitting down drinking water or bandaging their elbows and ankles.

Haneul was wiping down the table with a cloth when someone appeared behind her. “Boo.” She gasped and turned around, crashing into the table.

“Woah.” JR reached out and grabbed her by the hips, pulling her close.

Haneul’s arms instinctively wrapped around his waist. Slowly, she looked up and melted right away. Luckily JR kept his hold on her or she would’ve dropped to the ground. His eyes searched hers. He desperately wondered what was going through her head at that moment.

JR shifted his gaze down to her lips and lowered his head.

“LET’S BRING IT IN BOYS!” The couch abruptly yelled.

JR shut his eyes and sighed in frustration. *Damn it coach.* He looked down at Haneul who was looking up at him. *Why does she have to be so damn adorable?* Unwilling he pulled away and smoothed the back of her head.

“Don’t leave right away. Let me take you home, araso?” JR said. Haneul automatically nodded. A smile lit up JR’s face. He softly touched the spot right next to her left eye. “Cute stickers.” And with that, he jogged back onto the field.

Haneul bit down on her lip and touched the red and white star stickers on her face. Seohyun walked over to Haneul and nudged her. “Yah, why didn’t you tell me you two were dating?”

“We’re not.” Haneul walked away.

Seohyun stared at her best friend with a knowing smile. *But you two so like each other!* She squealed and bounced over to help Haneul with the water bottles.

------

The game ended with a score of 36-21. Obviously, Haneul’s school won.

“Are you sure it’s okay if I take off?” Seohyun emptied out the last barrel and handed it to one of the assistant coaches.

Haneul nodded. “You can go. Don’t keep your dad waiting.”

“Araso.” Seohyun pulled Haneul into her arms and smiled. “Tell him before it’s too late.” She gave her a wink and skipped away.

Haneul’s jaw dropped. How did Seohyun know that she was crushing on JR? *Of course, it’s Seohyun. What did I expect?* She chuckled and shook her head.

Haneul folded the last table and blew hot air into her hands. *Gah, it’s so cold.* She frowned and headed towards the hallway. She shivered and tried to keep herself warm.

“I’m sorry. Did I make you wait long?” JR stopped in front of her, his breaths coming out in white puffs from running down the hall.

Haneul shook her head. “No.”

JR frowned at her shivering body. “You must be cold. Let’s go.” He put his hand on the small of her back and lead her out towards the parking lot. “Luckily, my mom let me borrow the car so we don’t have to walk.”

He tossed his duffel into the trunk and opened the car door for her. Haneul gave him a small smile and stepped into the car. He grabbed a blanket from the backseat and jumped into the driver’s seat. “Here you go. I don’t want you to freeze.” He held out the blanket with a smile.

“Thank you.” Haneul took the blanket and placed it over her legs. She smoothed her hand over the soft fleece and looked at him.

JR stuck the key into the ignition and the car hummed to life. He had one hand stretched out onto the steering wheel. In an expert manner, he backed out of the parking lot and sped down the street.

“You did good tonight.” Haneul commented.

A smile tugged on the corners of JR’s mouth. “Really?”

Haneul rolled her eyes playfully and glanced at him. “Don’t pretend like you don’t know.”

JR laughed. “Thanks.”

“Wait, can we stop here for a quick second?” Haneul pointed at a small coffee house.

He pulled over and parked the car. Haneul unbuckled her seatbelt and climbed out of the car. “Wait here. I’ll be right back.” She ran into the shop.

*What is she doing?* JR wondered. He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel and waited for her to return.

Less than ten minutes later, Haneul returned with two coffee cups and a dark chocolate cupcake.

She handed him a cup. “It’s hot chocolate and I got you a cupcake.”

JR softened. “You didn’t have to.”

“I wanted to.” Haneul smiled wide. “Look it even has red and black sprinkles.” She pointed.

A laugh escaped JR’s pink lips. *She’s just too cute.* “Why are you laughing?” Haneul genuinely looked at him confused.

“Nothing~” JR shook his head with a smile. “Where to now?”

Haneul shrugged. “I don’t know.” *I’d go anywhere with you.*

JR thoughtfully tapped his chin and then snapped his fingers. “I got it.” He turned the car on again and drove off.

 

Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at an abandoned park. JR parked the car near a tree and turned the engine off. He turned to Haneul and smiled. “Come on.” He stepped out.

Haneul followed after him and wrapped her arms around herself. JR walked over to the playground and sat on one of the benches. He patted the spot next to him and looked up at Haneul.

She sat down and looked around. “I’ve never been here before. It’s kind of creepy.” Her eyes warily looked around as she envisioned things from horror movies.

JR smiled and rested his arm on the back of the bench. Just watching her made his heart feel elated. He tipped his head back. All the stars in the sky seemed to shine even brighter tonight.

“I have something to show you.” Haneul whispered.

JR’s head snapped forward. “What is it?” He asked, intrigued.

She stood up and faced him. *It’s now or never, Haneul.* She started ing her jacket. JR’s eyes widened. *What is she doing?!* He didn’t know if he should stop her or not. He remained in his spot, frozen.

“I made this last night.” Haneul opened her coat and showed him her customized dress. JR’s jaw dropped.

The dress snuggly fit her, hugging and accentuating her every curve. Good thing she was wearing leggings or JR’s heart would have jumped out of his chest by now.

*Holy…* She looked like a goddess to him. He swallowed hard and stood up. “This is…” JR was speechless. No one had ever done something so sweet for him before.

“Your jersey number is on the back. “ Haneul pushed the jacket off her shoulders, allowing him to see the number 17 in big red letters.

“Why’d you do this?” He whispered.

Haneul shyly bit her lip and looked him in the eyes. “Because I wanted to.” Her cheeks turned a rosy color.

“Thank you.” He rested his forehead against hers. “You look beautiful.” He breathed out.

Haneul gently rubbed her nose against his and met his gaze. Those brown orbs of his seemed to penetrate deep into her. Thousands of butterflies fluttered in her tummy. She never wanted that feeling to disappear.

JR’s heart happily hummed at an exhilarating speed in his chest. He felt all warm and fuzzy. His head lightly swirled because of her warm, cherry blossom scent. He s his arms around her waist and gently squeezed her.

Their gazes shifted to one another’s lips. Both of them began to lean in. The moment their lips touched, everything around them seemed to disappear. All that mattered at that moment was each other.

Haneul wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her level. A burst of happiness and colors flowed through out their bodies, sending a tingle down their spines.

JR pulled away and looked into her eyes. “You’re mine now.” Haneul chewed on her bottom lip and pulled him down for another breath taking kiss.

He tightened his hold on her and kissed her even deeper.

*Who would of thought I’d fall for this stupid, y football guy.* Haneul smiled through his lips and punched him in the shoulder. *Kim Jonghyun, damn you.*

------

THE END! :3

I hope you guys enjoyed reading because I enjoyed writing this! :D

Sorry I took forever! :(

It won't happened again, I swear!

p.s. Thanks for reading! :)