Locker Room Kiss

y Football Guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0NXngLNFN0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Haneul! Water!” One of the football players called out to her.

She ran over with a water bottle and squirted water into his mouth. He downed nearly the entire bottle. He held his hand up, signaling he had enough. “Thanks.”

Haneul nodded and walked over to the table. She leaned against it and looked out at the field. One of the guys from her school’s football team was running down the field with the ball tucked under his arm. He was so close to the other side when he was tackled down by the opposing team.

“Aw c’mon!” She threw her hands up and shook her head. *He almost had it.*

JR heard Haneul and looked at her. He smiled a small smile and put his mouth guard in. The members on the field came running back and clapped hands with the new members going onto the field.

Haneul stood up straight when she noticed JR running out onto the field. *Let’s see what you’ve got.*

-------------------------------------

When the scrimmage was over, the football players had a small meeting on the field and dispersed into the locker room for showers.

Haneul and Seohyun emptied out the barrels and put them away in the storage room. Seohyun bid farewell to Haneul and headed home. Haneul cleaned up the tables and carefully folded them.

Many of the football players had come out of the locker room already and were heading out. Baekho came out with his backpack and noticed Haneul was still there. An idea came to his mind. He grabbed the basket full of dirty jerseys and glanced at Haneul. *Bingo.*

Minhyun, Ren, and Aron came out of the locker room laughing. Baekho called out to them, “Hey guys.”

They spun around and looked at him. “Yes hyung?” Ren asked.

“Is there anybody left in the locker room?” Baekho causally asked.

Aron shook his head. “Just Jonghyun.” Minhyun nodded.

“Araso. Bye.” Baekho waved and ran over to Haneul.

Haneul looked up at Baekho. “Can I help you?” She questioned.

He held out the basket. “Can you go throw these in the locker room hamper? I gotta run.” He smiled.

“Sure.” She took the basket from him and walked over to the locker room. Baekho looked back at her with a mischievous smile.

Haneul knocked on the boy’s door and poked her head inside. “Anyone in here?” She called out. Nobody responded. She shrugged and closed the door behind her with her sneaker. She wrinkled her nose up and made a face. *It smells like boys and cheap cologne.* She walked along the red lockers and bumped into a figure. Her eyes widened. Slowly, and dreadfully, her eyes moved to the face of the person.

JR was staring down at her. He was wearing dark jeans and a v-neck shirt with his towel hanging over his left shoulder.

“What are you doing here?” Haneul blurted.

The corners on JR’s mouth twitched up into a smirk. He slipped his thumb over his bottom lip met eyes with her. His eyes deeply penetrated her. Haneul couldn’t look away. “This is the boy’s locker room.” He said.

*Park Haneul you are so stupid.* She thought. Her cheeks turned red embarrassment. “Right.” She brushed pass him and dumped the jerseys into the hamper. She spun around and jumped.

JR was standing there. He stepped closer to her, causing her back to hit the wall. His gaze shifted down to her lips. Haneul watched his every move, wondering what he would do next. JR lowered his head and leaned in. Haneul’s eyes rounded. His face was inches from hers. She could feel his hot breath on her lips. JR leaned in further which made Haneul turn her head away and shut her eyes. JR smirked and placed a tiny kiss on her jaw line near her ear.

Haneul became rigid. *Did he just…?* Her eyes shot open. Suddenly, she was angered…and a bit disappointed. She glared up at JR and shoved him. With a red face, she stormed out of the locker room. Once outside Haneul shouted in rage and kicked the wall. *Sick douche bag.*

Whistling an unknown tune, JR slung his backpack over his shoulder and strolled out of the locker room. He shook his head in amusement and laughed. *What is wrong with you Kim Jonghyun?*

------

On Monday morning Haneul walked in through the gates of the large school and shoved unnecessary things into her locker. She slammed it shut and whirled around.

“Annyeong~!” Seohyun jumped up and waved her hands in a cute manner.

“Oh sweet Jesus.” Haneul clutched onto her startled heart and cursed under her breath. She raised her head and slapped Seohyun’s shoulder.

Seohyun pouted and rubbed the sore spot. “Owie. You’re so abusive.”

Haneul stuck her tongue out at her. “Mehrong~” She turned away and sauntered down the hallway. Seohyun laughed and followed after her.

 

JR was turning the hallway corner when he bumped into someone. “Oh!” He stepped back and at the person.

Haneul thought back to Friday night’s kiss and tried to suppress her blush. She cleared , smirked and walked pass him, purposely bumping into his shoulder. *Jerk.*

*So that’s how you want to play, huh?* JR thought and continued his way down the hall. A sly smile appeared on his face.

-----

At the end of the day, Haneul headed out the school gates sluggishly. She groaned and frowned. *It’s barely Monday and I’m already tired.*

Out of the blue, a hand took hold of hers. JR turned around and smiled at her. Haneul blushed and cursed herself for doing so.

“Y-Yah.” She stopped walking and pulled her hand away.

JR looked at her, confused. He let out a small laugh and intertwined his fingers with her once more. He squeezed her hand and pulled her close. “Let’s take you home.” He curled her soft hair behind her right ear and dragged her down the side walk. All the while Haneul just kept staring at him as if in a daze.

-----

:D

what are your thoughts so far?!

Lemme know!