chapter 2

Caught Loving You Again

 

Seo Ji P.o.v  

“Seo-Ji!” I heard someone call my name, his voice sound familiar, then I turn around …oh it was Zelo, he look excited somehow. “Umm yes?” “Seo-Ji~ah do you know or remember what day is it on this Saturday??!!” He give me a big smile which I haven’t see in like forever and don’t get me wrong I am not falling for him again (-.-).

“Ermm I don’t seem know or remember, why?” I give him a confuse look. “Aishh babo how could you forgot!!It’s my third year anniversary with Mee Sung!! Oh and we are planning to go to lotte world and I’m just wondering if you and Hyungseok want to join us for a double date?” Hahaha what?!Zelo you’re such a babo who will want a double date on their anniversary and how am I supposed to know or remember when we barely talk to each other anymore.

“Mianhe, thank you for inviting us but we already have plan for this weekend, you and Mee Sung go ahead and enjoy your anniversary and I don’t think Mee Sung will be too happy about us going on a double date.” As I finish my sentence I peek to my right and I saw that “gosh I hate you look” on Mee Sung face and I just ignore her and look back at Zelo, wow he look disappointed (>.<). “But it will be more fun if we have a double date.” Zelo said with a very disappointed face.

“Mianhe, we disappointed you but we really have to do something important in the weekend (you’re such a lair tsk tsk -.-), you two just go and have fun *smile*,” as you say this Hyungseok nod his head up and down to back you up even though he didn’t get what you mean by we already have plan. “Okay then *smile back * you too have fun” he said and then start walking farther from you and Hyungseok.

“W-wait what?? We already have plan? What do you mean??” Hyungseok ask with a confuse face.

“Aishh babo*you look up to him and give him a sarcasm face * it was just an excuse gosh and like you want to join them didn’t you say you hate Zelo and Mee Sung??” “Oh that pshhh I knew that but if you don’t have any plan for this Saturday we can go to the zoo!” “Okay I don’t even have any plans too, chinchaa ji??? We are? Yes!!! And I’ll love to!” RIIIIIINGGGGGG “Ops got to go now bye oppa, see you after class.” “Nae, bye *wave and walk away*.” You have to walk alone to your class since you and Hyungseok don’t have the same class together. You enter the class room and you were lucky the teacher were late so you take your seat and right there the teacher arrived and yes you have to listen to his boring teaching.

Normal P.O.V

 

 

It was the end of class already and you were so happy because your was so sore from siting in the chair for 1 hour straight and you were getting sleepy. You grabbed your stuff and waited until the entire student get out so it won’t be too crowded. By the time you got out of your class and went toward the school gate, Hyungseok is already there waiting for you. When you saw him other and you didn’t want to go home today because you know by this time no one is home yet so you went to Hyungseok house.

When he open the door you and you saw little Park Hyung Jae (Hyungseok little nephew) watching TV while Mrs. Park (Hyungseok mom) is still cooking.

“Hyungseok samchoon and Seo-ji noona!!” he yelled with happiness and ran toward you guys for a hug and you guys hugged him. After you take off your shoes you went to help Mrs. Park out and ate with them. After you clean you sat next to Hyung Jae and play with him, after a while Hyungseok join you guys.Yes Hyung Jae was so adorable, he always smile and he is very energetic.

b852260f66a6cfb4ecea896d70879b4412262207

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hope you guess like it :) 

and here i just want to share this with you guys ^_^  its very funny  and it does not belong to me all credit goes to the real owner 

 

Normal Teenagers VS Kpop Fans

alwaysbetheb2st:

Seeing hot boys at school

Normal teenagers:

 

image

 

Kpop fans:

 

image

 

Hot boys hitting on you

Normal teenagers:

 

image

 

Kpop fans:

 

image

 

Talking about Justin Bieber

Normal teenagers:

 

image

 

Kpop fans:

 

image

 

You don’t have a boyfriend

Normal teenagers:

 

image

 

Kpop fans:

 

image

 

Talking about Korean stuffs

Normal teenagers:

 

image

 

Kpop fans:

 

image

 

This is my life everyday!

(this are not mine)