only a short memory of you left

Caught Loving You Again

 

~~Flashback from 11 years ago...~~

 

"Seo~ah, what happen why are you crying again huh?" Zelo said while patting your head.

“Oppa, eomma and appa argue again, I’m scare oppa, what if they don’t love each other and Seo~ah anymore?” as you explain things to Zelo you start crying more.

“Aishh~~babo they will always love each other and my Seo~ah forever araso? And don’t worry even if they don’t love you anymore you still have this oppa, oppa will always love, protect and be beside you no matter what, oppa promise you this okay?” he reached out his pinky to you and you guys made a pinky promise. “Okay oppa!” you said with the cheerful voice of yours and give Zelo the sweet smile.

~~End of flashback~~

You were sitting alone on a bench in the middle of Woolim High School’s garden and memories of you and Zelo kept shooting back which made you cry. Right at that moment, someone tap your shoulder and you turn around to see who it is, it was Hyungseok. You give him a weak smile while wiping your tears away. “Those memories again huh? Aishh my Seo Ji~ah don’t cry you still have this oppa.”

“That what Zelo used to say too,” you said with a sarcasm face and with a little laugh. “Yahh!! Are you comparing this nice and handsome face to that jerk? Aishh I won’t treat you anymore rice cake and I’m going home without you too. “You start laughing at him how he always  praise himself.

“Hahaha..Handsome? Oppa, you should look in the mirror you look like a caveman (you pointed at him and laughed)…..Mianhe oppa I was just kidding with you okay araso?” “Ani I won’t accept Seo Ji~ah apologize.” He said and then turns the opposite direction from you and pretended to be mad but you can tell he’s smiling to himself like crazy by now, so you decide to more. ”Oppa is a meanie I’m leaving now, bye then!” Right when you put on your backpack and turn around and was about to take a step he turn around real fast and pull your backpack as if he was a ninja.

“Ehh? When did my Seo~ah learn to not take joke?*while scratching his head* Okay apologize accepted araso? Wait Seo~ah where’s your English textbook? Class is starting in 5 min.”

“I learn it from oppa *merong*… aiish Hyungseok~oppa is so off topic ..ermm wait I'll look through my backpack *as you your backpack you notice that you left your textbook in the locker* ermm oppa I think I left my textbook in the locker (>.<)...I’m going to go get my text book do you want to go to?” “Hheheh hater Seo Ji~ahh calling oppa a digress guy..hell to the yeaa who will want to let my Seo  Ji~ahh go alone,” He said while giving you a smile and a pouting face.

Which also make you laugh at his cuteness, you guys grab your stuff and then start walking into the school building, yea of course there were millions of noise from every directions and you also hear girls fan girling over Hyungseok which is normal to you guys. But you guys just ignore them and continuing walking toward to your locker, when you were about to open your locker, you turn to your left you saw Zelo and Mee Sung talking “sweet and giggling” next to her locker which is only 12 locker to the left from you. You role your eyes and look back at Hyungseok and gives him a sarcasm face and you both laugh because he knows what you mean by that (yes,yes you were mocking them two) and open your locker. You were so relief when you saw you English textbook in you locker, then you grab your text book and close the locker door. But right when you turn to your right and was taking a couple step away from your locker with Hyungseok you heard someone called you name and you turn around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry guys if this is boring TTwTT ....my frist fanfic ermmm anywho hope you guys like it <-------author~ahh

Tumblr_m49sorltzq1roah3so2_250_large<<<<<~~~~~~~ik this is not working but im trying my best TvT ...AND ARENT ZELO KUTE >.