Chapter 6

You're All I Need

Chapter 6

I went back inside the house after my conversation with Yoochun. I’m a bit sad that we have to come to this decision, but I understand that he just wants what’s best for us. I trust him and I know that we will be back to each other’s arms again.

“So, tell me the details.” Saab asked after we ate dinner, “You looked a bit sad, but I can’t ask over dinner ‘coz the boys are there.”

“We decided to take a break.” I sighed.

“What? You mean, break-up for a while?” Saab raised her eyebrow.

“No, we didn’t break up, we just needed space. If you thought about it, a bit of ‘me’ time would be good for both of us.”

“I guess. You need to work out on your differences as well.” I nodded. “So you, should have some fun and enjoy here! Don’t think too much about Yoochun while you’re here” Saab said, she’s right, I should enjoy my stay here.

“I know! I should have fun, who knows when will I get a vacation again, right?” I smiled.

“Right! And speaking of fun, Mike decided to go to the beach in Santa Monica tomorrow. Since its a weekend we can stay there overnight.” Saab told me.

“Sure, I miss the beach here. Everyone’s coming?” I asked.

“Not everyone. Some had made other plans already. Just you, me, Mike and some of his friends.”  She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are on our way to Santa Monica, I was riding at Mike’s car, Alex is beside me listening to her Ipod and moving her head to the rhythm. What a cute attraction to watch, I couldn’t help myself but giggle.

“What are you giggling at?” She said removing her headphones.

“Nothing, you look so cute.” I told her. She made a funny face, she doesn’t look too delighted.

“Nice try, Akanishi.” She said putting the headphones back to her ears. I can see Mike smirks through the rear-view mirror. This girl is hard to please.

We arrived at Santa Monica and stayed over at Saab’s family’s beach house. The house only has two rooms, Mike and Saab occupies the first one.

“Okay, so how about you and me in one room, Mike and Jin in the other one?” Alex asked Saab.

“How about me and Saab in one room, you in the other one and Jin on the living room? Mike suggested, such an .

“Can I join your conversation? How about Mike and Saab in one room, us in the other room, you in the bed and me on the sofa bed?” I said, Alex’s eyes widened.

“Do you want me to get sick here?” I said, looking around the open spaced living room and the uncomfortable wooden couch.

“What do you say, Saab?” Alex asked, annoyed. Saab looked at her with puppy eyes begging for her approval of my suggestion.

“Fine!” Alex said. I give out a victorious laugh.

“Akanishi, remember, if you did something to my cousin-“

“He will never made it to his concert if he did something, I’ll kill him myself” Alex interrupted Mike’s words.

“Ohh, I’m scared Miss Lee.” I . She sticks out her tongue. I love how candid this girl is.

“I thought some of Mike’s friends are coming? I didn’t know Akanishi consists ‘some’.” She asked them.

“They backed out, they have stuff to do.” Mike replied.

“And Mr. Akanishi doesn’t have stuff to do?” She asked looking at me.

“No, I have flexible time” I replied.

“Oh, lend me your life sometime.” She said. Her wittiness adds up to my list of why I’m attracted to her.

“Sure, Miss Lee.”

“Stop calling me Miss Lee!” she shouted.

“Why? That’s your name.”

“Okay, I’ll call you Jin-Jin then.” She said, I almost throw up with her sentence.

“No way are you calling me that!!” I screamed, shaking my head.

“Calm down, Jin-Jin.” she’s giving me silly smile.

“Take it back.” I said taking her right hand and twisting it.

“AHHHH” she shouted in pain.

“What do you call me?” I asked still twisting her hand.

“Jin-Jin” She smiled but she’s still in pain.

“I said take it back.” I said tightening the grip on her hand.

“Okay! I take it back!” she screamed.

“Good” I said letting go of her hand.

“Gosh! I didn’t know you’re such an S” She said holding her hand. “Jin-Jin” with that she ran to the room and locked it. She’s so crazy and I love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin ran after me but I’m too fast to lock the door. I was laughing so hard till my stomach hurts.

“Watch out for my revenge, Miss Lee.” I heard him say through the door.

“I’m looking forward to it, Jin-Jin!” I shouted.

We went out of the house and spend some time on the beach. Mike and Saab are having too much fun with each other to notice that they have company. I’m lying in the sand enjoying the sun with my eyes closed when I heard Jin’s voice.

doue, kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou” I opened my eyes to see him sitting beside me singing a Tohoshinki song. He’s forcing not to laugh.

“It doesn’t suit you at all.” I said, closing my eyes again.

I got you...under my skin” he sang again.

“I didn’t know that you fanboy them. I’ll introduce them to you when we get back to Japan.” I said sitting up, he’s still controlling his laughter. “Yoochun’s hands off, though.” I said.

“Are you saying that I’m gay?” he said giving me a hurt look.

“No. Jin-Jin.” I

“Shut up!” he shouted. I just laugh at him. “Are you having fun teasing me?” he asked.

“Kind of. “ I replied.

“I’ll get my revenge sometime.” he said, playing with the sand.

“I can’t wait.” I smiled. He stood up. “Where are you going, Jin-Jin?” I asked still smiling.

“Preparing for my revenge.” he gave me an evil grin.

I laugh and went back to lie on the sand. I closed my eyes and can’t help but smile. I never had this much enjoyment for so long, Jin’s kinda refreshing. I really enjoy his company and teasing him. He makes a funny face when he gets annoyed and its fun to see.

“I’m back from plotting my revenge.” I heard Jin’s voice again. I opened my eyes to see him standing, he got something on his right hand that he’s hiding behind his back.

“What’s that Jin-Jin?” I asked as I sit on the sand. He put his right hand out and shows a water gun and started targeting my face. I stood up and ran he followed me still shooting with the water gun.

“Stop it Akanishi!” I said still running.

“So now you stopped calling me with that name!” He said.

“Stop it Jin-Jin!” I shouted.

“You still wouldn’t stop huh?” he chased me and grabbed my hand. “You will pay for all your teasing Miss Lee.” He let go of the water gun and carried me on his back, he started walking towards the beach.

“Let go of me!!”I screamed. I’m laughing so hard.

“Not until you promise to take back that nickname.” he said, we’re on the water now.

“I promise!” I mumbled.

“Are you sure?” he’s going deep into the water now.

“I promise, this will be the last time that I will call you Jin-Jin!” I shouted.

“You’re really crazy, Alexa Lee” he said and threw me to the water.

I fall to the water and I stood up, we reach quite far as the water is reaching below my chest.

“You’re equally crazy, Akanishi Jin!” I said and splashed some water on his face. We started water fighting now.

“Okay, stop now.” he said after a while.

We went back to the shore and threw ourselves on the sand.

“I lost so much energy today because of you.” He said, we were lying on the sand side by side.

“You started it.” I said.

“It was you who started it.” He said.

“You started it with chasing me with the water gun.”

“You started it with calling me with that nick name.” he said, we were sort of arguing, in a playful way.

“You started it with calling me Miss Lee.” I said smiling. He can’t find any more words to say. “You lost, Akanishi” I laughed.

“Fine. You really hate to lose, Alexa.” he grinned.

“You really wouldn’t win over me, Akanishi.” I grinned back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark now and we went back to the house. Alex and Saab are preparing dinner.

“You were having such a good time with Alex on the beach.” Mike said as we sit on the living room.

“Your cousin’s crazy, man.” I chuckled.

“You like her.” he asked, he’s smiling.

“I do.” I replied, smiling.

“Easy, Jin. I know you love to play with girls but Alex is not that kind.” he said, he’s quite serious now.

“Alex is different, Mike. I don’t know how to describe it but she’s different.” I said. I can’t help but put a smile on my face when I talk about her.

“Hold your horses, Jin. You do know she’s got someone waiting for her in Korea.” he said.

My smile fades away. She’s got a boyfriend, I can’t help but be jealous. I like her, so much. She’s beautiful, fun, witty, outgoing, crazy, stunning and I can go on and on. I never met a girl who's as amazing as Alex. Her boyfriend is one lucky man.

 

*Give me some love guys! Please comment! Pretty please... Thanks! :)))