Chapter 8: Bite Kim Jongkook

Capture Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Bite Kim Jongkook


Kim Jongkook sat on the other end of the see-saw with a dumbfounded expression on his face. All Jihyo did was push down on Kwangsoo's side lightly and Jongkook found himself in the air. Either Kwangsoo was already heavy and needed just a bit more weird to bring him down, or Jongkook was actually really light. He smirked to himself, as his eyes jumped to the other Running man members. Told you I was light, he thought. He turned back to Kwangsoo and watched as Jihyo ripped his tag off within seconds. Okay, maybe Jihyo is just that strong.
 

Jongkook watched as Jihyo ripped Jaesuk's and then approached him. Uh, oh. I know that look. 


The both of them wrestled for a bit, before Jihyo did something he didn't think she would. Everyone knew how merciless Jongkook was in the show, and that trying to oust him can be very difficult and nerve-wracking. Jihyo, however, knew the easiest way to get him to lose - by biting him. And that was what she did. She left his arms, and reached for the leg closest to her. Jongkook stared, horrified, knowing what she was going to do next. 


A sharp pain in his leg made him lose balance as he toppled out of the see-saw. 


He gave in to her and let her tear his tag. He watched dazed as Jihyo ripped Gary's tag in a flash and threw his tag on the floor. Ignoring the screams from her team, she ran back to Jongkook and dropped down beside him. 


"Oppa! I'm so sorry, are you okay?" She asked, breathlessly, her hands massaging the area where she had bitten him. 


Jongkook could feel a blush forming on his cheeks as he gazed at the way she was taking care of him. "Y-yeah. Jihyo, I'm fine." 


"I didn't mean to bite you like that, I was just caught up in the moment. I'm sorry, Oppa." 


Jongkook smiled softly as he sat up. "It's okay, Jihyo. I'm fine. Go celebrate with your team."


"You sure?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter