Chapter 3: Americano

Capture Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Americano

 

Ji Hyo sat there, staring at the two males rolling on the ground for a few minutes before turning to her VJ. "Where were you when I needed you?"

 

"Eh! Don't look at me like that! I was only doing my job," Her VJ told her.

 

"Yeah, but you were supposed to give me the camera and tackle him!" She pouted.

 

"That was before Jae Suk hyung appear, noona," He pointed out.

 

Ji Hyo grumbled under her breath and crossed her arms across her chest. She was going to kill Jong Kook. It was all his fault she was eliminated so easily. He was supposed to protect her! He was the leader of their group and leaders are supposed to protect their members right? Yeap, Kim Jong Kook is dead.

 

Suddenly, she thought of something. She hurriedly crawled towards Siwon and pulled on his hair hard. As a reflex, both of his arm went to his head. "Oppa, hurry!" Ji Hyo yelled. Jae Suk quickly circled his arms around Siwon's back. However, Siwon was too fast for him. He wrapped his legs around Jae Suk's neck and the latter's arms were trapped in between Siwon's legs.

 

"YAH! Siwon-sshi! This is uncomfortable!" Jae Suk shouted. Taking this as his chance, Siwon removed his hands from his hair and reached behind his hyung's back. But Ji Hyo wouldn't let it happen; she pulled on his hair even harder.

 

"OW OWWWW!" Siwon yelled, as his hands grabbed hold of Ji Hyo's wrists. "Ji Hyo noona, let go!"

 

"YAH! Siwon-sshi! Let go!"

 

"OPPA HURRY THE HELL UP!"

 

It was chaos, as the three screamed their heads off. Siwon gritted his teeth in pain as Ji Hyo kept pulling harder and harder. Desperate calls for desperate measures. He quickly shook off his right shoe. Thank god he was wearing toe socks. Capturing the edge of the nametag inbetween his toes, he pulled on it hard.

 

RIP!

 

He let out few hard breaths as he let go of Jae Suk. The two men lay on the floor, side by side, as they slowed down their breathing.

 

"Aish, finally it's over!" Ji Hyo exhaled as she too, collasped on the floor.

 

 

 

"We would like to thank Siwon-sshi for joining us today in filming Running Man. We'll see you all next week! Thank you and we love you," Jae Suk smiled into the camera.

 

"Cut!" The PD shouted.

 

"Yah! Siwon! You didn't even give me a chance to fight it out with you!" Jong Kook yelled playfully as he shoved him.

 

"Sorry hyung, I was too scared," Siwon laughed.

 

"YAH, OPPA! What took you so long to find me anyways?!" Ji Hyo slapped his arm.

 

Jong Kook rubbed his arm, smiling sheepishly, "Well, I kinda got lost..."

 

"Ugh, you're h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter