Love is just a word... until I met you [ sehunnie98 ]

Senshine Oneshot Request Shop :: Hiatus ::

 

Love  is  just  a  word ... Until  I  met  you

tumblr_m6y0kqXBO51r9pu2io1_500.jpgtumblr_me1y1bACxX1r9twp0o1_500.giftumblr_mehr01uzAR1rokb3io1_r1_500.jpg

Characters: Lee Seoyoon & Oh Sehun                                                              |                                                                                             Requested by: sehunnie98

√v^√v^√

A/N : Merry Christmas everyone! <3 Have fun!

Love..

used to be a word, just a simple word for me. Not until I met this' Guy'  who change the whole meaning of that word Love. And i met him when I was in junior high school.

....

I sighed tapping my fingers against my wooden desk, waiting for the bell to ring for I'm really dying of boredom; I couldn't already understand what the teacher, in front, was saying. I turn my head to glance at Taeyeon and saw her doodling on the back of her notebook. I scrunch up my nose and sighed once again.

 

Too bad Baekhyun isn’t here I have no one to bother. I turned my gaze towards the ticking clock and started a countdown.

 

5

4

3

2

1

Ringggggg!!

 

“Finally!” I outstretched my arms and smiled, “Guess what, that subject is boring!” Taeyeon said, closing her notebook. “I know.” We stand and made our way out of the classroom to the canteen, where we’ll be meeting Baekhyun.

 

“Oh looks like Mr. Byun Baekhyun is late.” Taeyeon muttered as we sat on our usual table. “Guess, he’s flirting” I uttered placing my lunch over the table. In the corner of my eye I can picture Taeyeon’s face formed into a frown, “Yea.” She whispered.

I arched an eyebrow and nudge her, “Do you like Baekhyun?”

 

She looked at me with a “How did you know?” look accompanied  by a gasp. She blinked a few times, “Am I too obvious?”

“OMG! Ya I can’t believe you! The three of us have been best of friends ever since middle school, how come you didn’t tell me about that!”

 

She lowered her head, her cheeks turning bright red. “You know now.”

“Since when did you start liking him?” I interrogate, happy about this whole “Taeyeon likes Baekhyun” thing, cause I’ve always thought they’d make a great couple.

 

“Freshman year.” She answered in a soft voice.

“Really? But you had a boyfriend last year right?” I even remember how hurt Baekhyun was when he knew about Taeyeon’s boyfriend, he really didn’t tell me though but I can see it.

 

“Yea, that was just a cover up.” I tilt my head at her, confused.

“I- he obviously doesn’t like me. So it’s no use of telling anyone.” She sighed. If only I could tell her that Baekhyun likes her also, but it would be better if she heard it from Baekhyun himself.

 

Before I could say another word Baekhyun came with a guy. My heart started beating in a fast pace as soon as my gaze land on the male beside Baekhyun, and everything seems to be moving in slow motion as they approach our table.

 

He smiled, sending the butterflies, in my stomach, out from their hibernation.

This is weird.

And oh gosh, his smile is the most gorgeous smile I’ve ever seen.

 

“Hey Taeyeon & Seoyoon, this is Sehun, the transfer student he’s in my class.” Baekhyun introduced him (to us), “Hi Nice to meet you.” Taeyeon smiled and extended her hand towards the male for a shake, “I’m Taeyeon.” Sehun nod his head and shook her outstretched hand.

 

“And she is Seoyoon.” Sehun turned to me, his eyes locking with mine. I can feel my cheeks heating up but I tried not to make it obvious. “Hello Sehun, nice to meet you.” I smiled and shake his hand. The moment my skin came in contact with his I felt a surge of electricity run throughout my body.

 

I heard him let out an almost audible gasp, which only meant he felt it too…

….

 

 I didn’t have any experience of dating nor falling in love, but that time I was sure enough that I like him.

I tried to ignore it but as times passes by it’s harder to ignore, especially that feelings bloomed into something more complicated to handle…

Love.

 

….

 

“YA! Seoyoon wait up.” He called but I ignore him and kept walking.

I’ve been trying to avoid him for a week, but I guess it simply make me miss him more.

 

“Hey!” he finally caught up with and hold my wrist to stop me from walking, “Are you trying to avoid me?” he walked in front of me still holding my wrist.

 

“Huh? Avoiding you? No! Why would I?” I tried to deny. He frown, not believing my answer, “Really?” his expression turned into a serious one.

 

“Y-yea.” I stammer looking away while my cheeks begin to heat up.

 

I wasn’t really avoiding him, it’s just that, seeing him always and not being able to tell him that I love him, hurts. It’s just like he’s there but (he’s) hard to reach. I’m afraid to tell him because I don’t want to risk our friendship just because I’m in this one-sided love state.

 

He held my chin between his index finger and thumb, turning to face him. “Please don’t be like this.” He breathed out.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head. He smiled softly and nod, “Now, let’s go?” he hold my hand making sure I wasn’t gonna run away to avoid him.

….

 

Then on senior year prom

 

….

 

“May I have this dance?” Kai hold out his hand, I let out a soft giggle and told him, “You’re my date, aren’t you?”

He chuckled and led me to the dance floor. He drape my arms over his neck and gently put his hands on my waist.

 

Most of the students and their dates are already couple, including Taeyeon & Baekhyun. Yea, they started dating a month before summer vacation.

 

I sighed. My eyes wander off to find him. Moreover, as soon as my eyes landed on him my heart breaks into a million pieces. He’s dancing with Suzy, the most popular girl in this school, every single guy (well some, maybe) in this school wanted to ask her to be his date but Sehun was the lucky one. They’d make a perfect couple.

 

I leaned my head over Kai’s shoulder, my eyes b with tears.

 

The music stopped and change into another romantic song, but I couldn’t stand seeing him with other girl, So I made an excuse. “Kai, my feet hurts already I think I’m gonna take a sit first. You can dance with other girls if you want.” Before Kai could open his mouth I already walk out from the dance floor, tears started falling down my cheeks.

 

Oh god, I don’t want this.

 

I made my way to the venue’s garden where it was peaceful and I could let out the sadness I’m feeling without anyone seeing since everyone is busy dancing with their partners.

 

It’s my first time falling in love and yet I ended up in pain, but I can’t blame him if he doesn’t feel the same, and I never did tell him.

 

Suddenly I felt someone drape a coat around me, “What are you doing here all alone?”

 

It’s him

 

I quickly wiped my tears before talking, “What are you doing here?” I ask, trying not to choke on my words.

“It’s boring.” He then turns me around to face him and his expression change, “You’re crying?”

 

“A-aniyo.” I turn to the other side.

 

“Ya, Lee Seoyoon, why are you crying? Did Kai did something to you?”

 

“No.’’ I shook my head, “Kai didn’t do anything.” His expression softens.

 

“Then why are you crying?”

 

I took a deep breath, It was now or never. Even if he doesn’t feel the same way for me it’s better if he know that I love him.

“Because I love you.”  His eyes widens at my confession. “And it hurts to be with you every day and not being able to tell you my feelings, I-“

 

He crashed his lips with mine before I could even finish what I’m saying.

Surprisingly, I kissed him back. He held the back of my head while I wrap my arms around his neck. The kiss was short and passionate but filled with love.

 

We pulled away, catching our breaths. He leaned his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes.

 

“I love you too, ever since Baekhyun introduced me to you, you to me. I tried to get closer to you and successfully I did. I mustered enough courage to tell you my feelings tonight and planned to ask you as my date, but Kai asked you first.” He my hair and smiled softly.

 

“But now, since you’ve told me that you love me, I’m your date now right?” I giggle and nod my head.

 

He smiled and kissed me for the second time before going back inside.

 

….

 

END –