Keep the Faith for me, for us, eternity

Keep the Faith for me, for us, eternity

1.    hug


4 January 2012


I wonder, how many Cassie that following me here? Can you show me any prove like a picture or anything? O^///^O   
Your tweet has been send


-5 second later -


More than 1000 reply was flooding the pretty doe eyes singer account and in less than1 minute, the reply hit the top record until 600.000 more reply and trending topic in the whole world non stop.  The reply was keep coming like a tsunami and the raven haired named Kim Jaejoong smile so serene to his screen.


-1 hour later -


if you stopped  still just for a second then you could heard the screamed  that broke the erring evening, it came from everywhere, listened to your neighbor, your collage, your sister, brother, listened to every corner and every air that told you a silent story, the screamed  of joyful that was crowding not just in south Korea, but in the whole world, and after that second just for heard, the next second opened  your tweet and saw the number one world trending topic right that time,
#kimjaejoongjustfollowbackme


                                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~
    “Now it’s time for ‘what’s new’, are you ready?” asked a handsome host with his trademark smile.
    “Wow adrien-shii, I can’t wait any longer, lets just tell them shall we?”  Said yemie with a muffle giggles and keep looked at her paper that she clutched in her arms.  There was no mistake  the glee in her pretty eyes and not a second passed, the screen showed  the whole world about Kim jaejoong twitter account, more specific about what he tweeted  yesterday evening that shakes  every being in all this world.
    “The famous singer of JYJ kim jaejoong that famous as the prettier male alive just gives the whole world a heart attack yesterday evening at 5 Pm” started Adrien with his enthusiasm voice
    “he follow back all of his followed in his twitter account, something a celebrity never did and the trending topic about it keep airing until a day pass” finished yemie and she grinned  so wide that she used  her right hand to covered it.
    “Not just perfect in the stage, I think jaejoong-shii is very kind hearted man alive” commented adrien that followed with a nodded from yemie
    “Yes, I tho-


Click


 The LG 32 inch black screen bounced back 4 silhouettes in the silent apartment saved from the constant breathed that keep as quite as possible.  
    “Are you sure about this?” asked a middle aged manager of JYJ that cut the silent and instantly made the atmosphere back to normal again.  There was a hint of sadness at the end of his words, a reminded to the 3 other occupation in that room that it was their manager who fought tooth and nails to refused the pretty plump cherry lips singer request.
    “I am, please hyung it will be the last” pleaded jaejoong with the most puppy eyes he could made and looked straight at his manager, no one could resist jaejoong’s puppy eyes, included his favorite manager.
    “…..alright” breathed the manager and that sentence enough to put a breathtaking smile on jaejoong lips and an enthusiasm eu kyang kyang could be heard in the background.  
    “it start from now, I hope everything goes as planned hyung” said yoochun who already moved his body until there was zero distance between him and his soul mate, and without second though he enveloped the more slender male in his warm embrace, jaejoong didn’t resist the tight embrace and let himself to take a calm breath and closed his eyes, he put his head on yoochun chest and lulled by the voice of his soul mate heart beat.
    “jaejoong-hyung, everything going to be alright” said junsu with his positive mind and put his arm around jaejoong slender waist and the other around his umma figure shoulder, and successes to bury the oldest of the three in their loving hug.  
But little did everyone knew, jaejoong already set his hourglass a little bit early and now the sand keep falling with different path than the other.


                                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~


Present time


    The handsome male with recently got most of his self got squishing in the love from an elderly that surrounding him because of the frequency of his activity as an actor of the drama that is loved by many people now standing in front of the most busier café in the heart of Seoul, with his disguising still intact of course.  He walk stiffly inside the café, with a bell that signing of his arrival he scan the café that surrounding with a mass of human that come and rush by just for a cup of coffee between their more than busy schedule.  In the corner of the room, he see an arm that wave frantically to his direction, smile lightly, he walk to the person whose hand is belong.
    “Enjoy your sweet time chunnie? Cause if I’m not mistaking of my memory, there is someone who told me to come here at 1p.m sharp, and now that person is late for 35 minutes for heaven sake!”  Scowling the main actor in Elizabeth musical while fold his arms in his chest and pout cutely which hidden by his grey masker.
    “Then do humor me my cute duck , what are you doing while waiting for said person?”  Ask yoochun while sitting opposite of his band mate, trying hard to not giggling and laughing out loud when he sees junsu angry face, well is not his fault that the game maniac is very fun for being teasing.
    “Well, I was waiting for 2 idiot that forget to buy a clock so they won’t keep people waiting like a moron!” shout junsu loudly with his trademark high pitching dolphin squeak that make people around them to staring at them like a freak.  Yoochun  just shake his head in amusement when he see junsu lowering his head in embarrassing after realize people stare and start to stir the mocha that he order early and stared to said drink like it was the most interesting thing In the world. He is about to retort back when suddenly he remember what junsu just said.
    “He hasn’t come yet?” ask yoochun just for the sake of it, because really how could he ask thing when there are just the two of them in the table that they currently occupation.
    “Yeah, I bet he won’t come at all” answer junsu sighing loudly, and just like that, the once playful and bubble of happiness atmosphere is taking over by the gloomy one.
    “Don’t say thing like that, I know he would at least come even it just out of curiously” said yoochun while giving the waitress his order and just staring at the scenery outside through the glass window that surrounding half of the café building.  Junsu just keep quite and stare at his jae hyung soul mate whose sadness is lingering in his tired eyes, well the same thing happen to his eyes too, they can’t help it though and try their harder to covering the sadness in their eyes with the most happy façade they can make, but some people still can uncovered their mask even so and then.


-3 hours later-


A tall handsome male with a baseball cap and black sunglasses and a green masker with equals black coat walk pass the human body in the sideline. He pass the many staring eyes that direct their focus solely at his towering figure and come to a halt in front of a not-so-busy café, it’s already 5.30 pm after all; people would rather go to their own home than lazy around inside a café. He swept his gaze to the entire café and his eyes almost popped out of it sock when he sees an all too familiar silhouette of his-once-hyung.
    “why do you still here?” ask changmin breathless because he run like a flash and come to the corner café, where 2 people just chit chatting like they’re just arrive a minute ago and has so many story to tell.
    “I told you so” said yoochun with a cocky smile to junsu who puff his check and sigh in defeat.     “You’re unbelievable chunnie, if you’re not jae hyung favorite I’ll fray you until you cried like a toddler” treat junsu with a narrowing eyes and drink his third mocha that evening. Yoochun just ignore the owner of high pitching laugh comment who currently busy with his drink and swept his gaze at the handsome male who still standing like a statue beside their seat, he motion with his hand to the empty chair in between him and junsu chair to the maknae for sit. Changmin just sit obediently like a robot and staring at the people in his seat.
    “What do you want to tell me until you willingly wait for 3 hours?” ask changmin without greeting.  His mind comes with so many conclusions that his hyung would tell some bull and just waste his time. The traitor who betray his family and don’t worth to be spare his time, even so here he is, sitting with the two of originally three traitor. He’s indeed curious why just now they decide to communication with them, after almost half a year jyj and Cassiopeia just disappear without a trace, it just so suspicious, same with his manager hyung who tell them about that things a couple days ago, everything just confusing.
    “You’re growing” said junsu matter-of-factly; changmin just furrow his brown when he sees a rather sad expression in the always cheerful hyung. Changmin called genius not for nothing, he realize instantly that something must be happen,  but what it is he can’t tell for sure.
    “yeah, I bet jae hyung would be proud of you if he’s in here”  said yoochun with far of gaze that make an alarm bell in changmin head ringing loudly, something is not right, he just know it, and he bet  whatever that something is, it will destroy something if being tell to many people.


                                                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~


11th February 2012


    “Ah, I’m so tired, yunho-hyung can we just order pizza or anything? I’m so hungry right now!” pleaded a handsome tall good looking man while stretched his stiff muscle who walked side by side with an equal gorgeous tan skin man and pretty much as good looking as him on the silent corridor inside their apartment.
    “Order anything you wish changmin-ah” answered yunho without even as much as turn his face to face his younger member who practically flying so he could arrived at their apartment door in hurry, no luck thought cause now they were still inside an elevator that just occupation by the three of them, the 2 famous singer and their manager.
    “Say yunho” started their manager suddenly, popped the bubble of silent that suffocated them early.  
    “nae?” asked the tired leader  while glanced at their loyal manager who oddly silent and gloomy since the whole day, no, it was already a whole week , something the always full of lecture manager rarely did and started to worried the kind hearted leader.
    “Do you regret ‘this’?” asked their manager hyung without even glanced at his side, where 2 confused blank stare started to put a hole in his skull, asked for explanation. But their manager keeps a tight lip about the question that he just throws in the duo of the originally 5 member.  
    “hyung what do you mean?” asked the maknae after the lift stopped and now they all walked to their apartment room, even the evil maknae who is proudly said about his genius got a little curious about their hyung strange question, not strange actually, deep down in his heart, he knew exactly what their hyung asked, but his heart just simply denied it.
    “do you know how a hourglass work?” asked their manager hyung again, without waited the answer from his first question, all of them now stopped right in front of dbsk dorm, no it more suited as what used to be dbsk dorm, cause now it just homin dorm.  The jittered sound of a key being unlocked to the hole key was the only sound that could be heard, the leader put his hand to the knob of the door and pushed it slowly and stopped after a failed attempt to pretended that he didn’t heard  about his manager hyung another strange question.
    “Once the sand start to falling, there’s no turning back until the last sand following the rest of the sand in beneath it, what so special about that anyway?”  answered yunho  caution, he saw their manager facial feature from the corner of his sharp almond eyes  started to fell  liked the world burden just befell to his shoulder.
    “……”
    “hyung?” asked changmin timidly, their manager just keep silent for a long time and started to freaked him out, maybe there was  really something happened that their manager refused  to told them.
    “then tell me yunho, if you have 4 hourglass in your hand, but you let your most favorite hourglass slip away from you, do you regret it for letting that hourglass slip even it mean the sand start to falling down uncontrollably and emptied before you even had a chance to turn it back and right in from your face, that sand in the hourglass is already stopped and move to the other side?” asked their manager straight in yunho eyes, there was no playfulness in his small eyes and yunho just could  gulped about the turn out of even, how could his manager hyung just asked him about a weird question with a straight face and didn’t crack at all? Was this a sick joke or something like that? Cause if it so, it was not even funny at all, the question that seem so innocent may had a deeper meaning behind it.
    “Then I guess, I just need to turn it back again so the sand will be back to the original side of the hourglass, what about all of this hourglass things anyway?” said yunho now fully faced his manager hyung who looked at him and changmin over and over again.
    “if it just that simple yunho, if it as simple as just turn it back” whispered their manager hyung quietly, his smile didn’t even reached his glassy eyes, liked he hold back a thousand tears of sorrow, with a final painful look to his dongsaeng, their manager hyung then turn around and started to walked briefly to the elevator, leaving the two member stood rotten in front of their door like there was a glue in their feet that made them just stood still with sorrowful expression.
    “hyung, yunho hyung” said changmin suddenly, snapped the leader from his tumors and glanced sharply to his left where changmin stood, changmin almost startled by the violent acted and prayed that his hyung neck didn’t snapped from it place in anytime near future if he keep did that.
    “let’s come inside Minnie” said the handsome god liked creature suddenly, no it more like a commanded and changmin knew better than to disowned  his pissed of hyung and followed  yunho to came inside their dorm and quietly shut the door behind him.
    “hyung, I think manager hyung tried to tell us that something bad will happen in the future and we don’t have a chance to prevented it”  said changimn sadly while walked to his room and shut it loudly, he was leaving the leader to stared at the cinnamon wallpaper that being picked by someone who was dearly to him in the past, someone that he tried to hate and erased the very existence in his heart for the period of time, someone that stole his heart without gave it back and leaved him with a hollow feeling that keep nagged at his soul.
    “I don’t know anymore Minnie, I really don’t” mumbled yunho to the empty dorm that feel oddly lonely and massive without the present from the 3 member that radiated a happy aura everywhere.