I Got Her Little Runaway

Behind The Story of Their Romance

This is still about how Kyuhyun and Yoona met but in Kyuhyun's point of view


 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I'm washing my hand when someone opens the restroom's door. I furrow my eyebrows when I see a girl gets into male restroom. My eyes becomes wider when I know who she is. The girl who always be wherever I am. How weird, even when I go to restroom, MALE restroom exactly, I even meet her.

She faces the door. She's panting heavily, even she doesn't notice that I am here. I think she just ran and trying to hide from something here. But how come she hides in male restroom? This girl is so weird. I smile when an idea comes into my mind.

I walk towards her slowly so she won't be aware with my presence.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her in husky tone.

I can see her body stiffened. She turns her body around and our eyes meet. I have to admit her eyes are so pretty.

I'm trying to look so cool by glaring at her. She looks at me confusedly then wander around. Suddenly her eyes grow wider but the thing that makes me want to laugh is she opens widely. Too wide for her small face. Maybe she just realized that she's in male restroom right now. I try so hard to not laugh seeing her funny expression. This girl is definitely weird.

I fold my arms on my chest and ask her again. "Are you a ert?"

Finally she closes . She pouts and glares at me. "I AM NOT!"

It's a bit surprise me when she yells at me. Can she answer more polite? I keep glaring at her to make her realize that she's wrong.

“I’m sorry. I…I don’t realize if it’s a male rest room" She said something more, then she looks at the floor and hits her head.

“Then why are you still here? Lucky you, I’m the only one here right now. What a weird girl!!”

She doesn't look at me anymore. I smile a little so she can't see me. I walk towards the door and opens it. “You still don’t want to go out, Weirdo?”

I hear she's sighing. She turns away quickly and get out from the restroom by running fast.

I chuckle alone seeing she runs away. Seriously this girl is so unique and weird. A weirdo. Wait...weirdo? Another idea comes to my mind again. Weirdo, I can use this as a weapon to when we meet again next time.

I walk to my classroom and I don't know why the smile doesn't want to go from my face.