My Perfect Sunbae

Behind The Story of Their Romance

Almost in the beginning of The Boys, Yoona is known for her unrequited love for Siwon and how she was afraid to face Siwon straightly.


 

 

Yoona's POV

 

His name is Choi Siwon. The student president. Class 3-A. Basketball club captain. Always in the top 10 in every test result. His father owns one of prestigious factory in Seoul. He’s first son in his family and has a little sister who’s six year younger than him. He’s never in relationship before, but he once was suspected close to one of school’s top students Victoria Song (I don’t know which one she is and it makes curious how much beautiful she is). He’s never missed going to church every week and he always active in school’s charity. And one more that makes my legs feel so weak is many girls are already lining up to be his girlfriend.

I laugh when I know Siwon’s facts. Are you curious how can I get that information? From my paparazzi friend, Kim Hyoyeon. She gets from her classmates. Her classmates claim they get from Siwon’s relations. I don’t know it’s true or not, but seeing his perfect figure maybe all that info is right. Siwon sunbae is beyond perfect. Handsome. Tall with proportional body. Smart. Athletic. Rich. Religious. Kind. Is he a prince of this era? Aigoo~ how can I not in love with him? How can almost girls in my school not crazy about him?

I can’t control my heart whenever and wherever I see him. I can’t get too close to him, because my heart will stop beating if he’s one meter near me. Seeing him from a far is more than enough for me.

Choi Siwon is a definition of perfection. I am nothing compare to him. I am nothing compare his y fangirls or his smart female friends.