Chapter One: The Heart Broken

Yesterday's Love

ATTENTION: I didn't state this in the summary but Soo Ji is from the present then she got transported to another world, NOT the past. First chapter & second chapter will be during the present. Third chapter until before the very last chapter will be the time period of the OTHER world. Anyone get it?? :)

 

** Soo Ji’s POV**

“I-I feel like I’m going to burst!” Ji Eun threw her hands up in the air.

“Soo Ji ah~” She sniffed her tears and face me with black streams of mascara running down her face.

“What should I do?” She asked as if she was begging me.

“I don’t know.” I told her and scratched my head.

“I told you he was not a good guy. Look at all those girls that have came up to you and said they were his girlfriends too. You don’t ever want to listen to me anyway.” I repeated my words for the hundredth time.

“But Soo Ji~ I-I know he’s the one. He said he’ll marry me.” She began her weeping voice again.

“Even I can say I want to marry you, stupid. What’s so good about him? How do you even know that he is the ‘one’ when all he does is have other people send you his gifts? He can’t even do that by himself.” I criticized my best friend’s so-called lover.

“Unni~” She did her baby voice and lightly tugged my arm.

“Why should I be your unni if you don’t even listen to my words?” I pulled my arm away from her and looked towards the opposite direction.

“Unni~” She became whiny once she knew I didn’t want to dealt with her love problems anymore.

“Unni~ Unni~ Un---”

“Okay!” I blew up with my only choice.

She blinked her big eyes at me and looked at me like a scared puppy.

“What have I done in my past life to be stuck as your lifesaver? Argh.” I annoyingly said then stood up from where we were sitting in the department store.

“Unni!” She called after me then collected her shopping bags as she followed behind.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:

Alright. I know this is a short chapter but I just wanted to get the story started with something. The REAL start of the story will began on the 3rd chapter so look forward to it. I'll always leave teasers of the next chapters to keep you entertain. :)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEASERS:

Unni! Unni! I’m officially getting married!” Ji Eun squealed through the other line.

“Oh… my… god….” I said to myself since this girl never learns from her mistakes.

~~~~

I walked past it so many times, but for some reason my eyes would always look back at it as if it was calling me. Finally, I went up to the owner while he was busy roaming through his own stuff and asked him about the box.

“Excuse me, sir. Can I see what’s inside that box?” I asked and he lifted up his head.

~~~~

In a busy city like this, there is no point for a car. Not to mention that the transportation is quite convenient too. I sat inside the booth and waited for my bus to arrive. I looked at my watch and there was still plenty time so I closed my eyes as I listened to my music. I felt so comfortable that I didn’t realize I have fallen asleep.