Iced Chai

In Another World


some of the bolded word are parts of the usernames of people who comented on my bday on my blog :D GuYS!! I EDITED IT AGAIN CUZ IT WAS TOO FLUFFY! SO NOW..ITS LESS FLUFFY XD

I saw him, again, at the same time and place. He came in lovly and perfect as always, I don't know if I was just seeing things but he always arrived with somewhat of a golden halo around him. Could he be an angel? I hope so, so he could be my guardian angel and protect me with his pure wings of white.

Sadly I can only watch from afar. But don't count me as a stalker! I'm more of a secret admirer. It's nice to watch from afar, it's a nice view, although I can be oblivious I seem to notice all of his adorable imperfections and his perfect qualities. The way he smiles and his dimple shows on one side. How he seems shy yet can spill any information kindly about his friends but they always forgive him because of his kindness. He forgets everything but at least he has his own gaurdian angel to help him....me.

Every time he forgets something like a pencil or pen, even earphones, I would silently drop an extra in his book bag or locker. It was amusing to see his shocked face, and after a while he got used to it and his face turned to one of thankfulness, I was satisfied at this much.

I remember when I first met him, I was just a freshman and no one knew me except for one friend I made over the summer. We gathered with her friends after school and I found it comforting how we all had the same interests. So we decided to join a club all together. We were packed into the gymnasium like cattle but it was ok, we were all laughing and joking but something caught my eyes. There was litter scattered over the floor and it greatly annoyed me how such a nice school could have such manner less students leaving their trash so I left my group to pick up the trash. At least 12 wrappers were left so I silently picked

 1...2...3...up humming to my self EXO's Into Your World 6...7...8...when I skipped to the next, they were gone. I knew there were 12 for I counted before hand, and they couldn't have blown away. I pondered and headed towards the trash when I saw a figure drop four pieces of trash.

PLAY LE SONG PWEEZE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7O_9ykdlZM

Ba-dump

You are more dazzling than an angel in my mind

Ba-bump

The light glistened on his clear porcelain skin and playfully skipped across his dark red hair that formed tussles of artistically styled curls.

He turned and smiled towards me, showing his perfect one sided dimple. I couldn't breathe, my mind went blank but my heart felt an emotion I haven't felt in a while, it was as if it was going to burst and explode. I ran to the other trash can, choking because I lost breath my mind fuzzy of Eden like images of what I thought...

could be love at first sight.

Ba-bump

I never believed in love at first sight because I was a skeptical straight forward gull, although I loved fairy tales. He changed my views.

Ba-bump

I just want to look at you, think about you everyday

A day never past when I didn't think of him, and my friends easily noticed. TaRae wanted to play Cupid so she scooped and interrogated her connections to see who "my man" was. After a week, she found out, how amazing to find the name of my angelic muse! His name was Zhang Yixing but he preferred to be called Lay, a sophomore...two years older than me.

So he was a gege?    Lay what a wonderful name for the disease that made my heart thump uncontrabley like a fool. Our teacher did say, 'Your mind never stops working till the first sigh of love', I guess it was true. I later learned after classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday he would enter the local cafe shop. I took it as a clue, and told my friends I wouldn't stalk him but I took back my words and entered like a Ninja.

True be told he was there to order Iced Chai, I flushed for chai tea was my favorite too. Maybe this was a sign?

For months I continued this ritual of coming, and observing like a predator watching her prey. Lay had many fangulls too, I wouldn't blame them, Lay gave off a loving and warm feeling instead of a bad boy type most gulls went after. He opened doors and helped others selflessly. He was the epitome of a perfect human being. I always wondered why he had no gull friends although he constantly was confessed to i never saw him intimately with someone nor have I heard he has had a girlfriend..peculiar.

On Monday like previous days a couple girls followed after him and sent him gifts in order to persuade him on a date, but like the gentleman he was he declined with a sorry smile and words of encouragement to find a much better person. It had been months but I wouldn't confess, I wasn't specifically shy nor loud but could voice out my opinions and fight for what I believed however I was afraid of rejection. I was an Outspoken Girl. It was a feeling I hated, being left alone and ignored. However I knew from Lay it would be a kind goodbye. I shrugged it off and went to the cashier to pay for another drink when a gull dashed in and tripped into me knocking off my drink spilling the liquid all over me and her gift.

"Damnit! Look at what you did! I meant to give it to Lay gege, but your fat was in the way!"

Gasps were heard across the normally peaceful atmosphere and the gulls choice of words. I was greatly annoyed from this thing's statement against me, so what else could I do? Humility sailed off and I was far gone from being calm, might as well have fun right?

"Well what do you have to say for yourself huh? What are you mute?"

"Oh My Gawd would please shut up! The carbon dioxide emitting from your mouth is overwhelming. And what are you a freshman? Don't you have homework to do instead of coming here? (hypocritical I know)  And didn't you learn as a child not to run in doors or are you too stupid when you only focus on the amount of cheap makeup caking your face. In health class, I'm pretty sure we learned makeup at. A young age clogs your pores. You should be the one apologizing for drenching me and disrupting the public. What a nuisance. Now that you've tainted the cafe with your presence might as well go ahead and give that gift to your precious Lay gege, or should I buy you a new one since its more important that your integrity and others." it was a mouthful but I was annoyed and became vicious tongue, it wasn't a nice trait but it made me confident that's why I wasn't really bullied.

I left with my head led high, but I later cowered in my room scolding myself at my actions. Lay was there! And he most likely saw me! Who would like a girl like me? I wasn't fat just normal and sadly not at all the standard skinny Asian, I was tall for my age and my debating and knowledge capability exceeded my grade level giving me high expectations and annoyances from others. Where was my angel? Was he/she watching me with disappointment? I shrugged it off and took a warm bath scented with roses and honey. At 10 I decided to sleep earlier than usual.

Tuesday, nothing much happened although I heard about conversations that occurred yesterday at the cafe and i silently thanked to the heavens no one knew me, not even that brainless gull for she was in a different department.

Wednesday, a quiet day, would I go to the cafe? Why not.

The cafe smelled wonderful, Did the chef bake new pastries? I guessed right when a kind looking man stepped out and filled the entry with pastries like cinnamon buns, baozis, parfeis, and stroodles. He called me over and i walked over cluelessly as he gave me a strawberry shortcake not on sale in the cafe. I cocked my head in confusion.

"It's for  Monday, sorry about that annoying customer. I wanted to help but you stood your ground and defended yourself. I was quite proud actually, and after you left I kicked her out- not literally though!"

I giggled at his mature aegyo.

"Thank you! Err.."

"It's SuHo"

"SuHo, like 'guardian'!"

He chuckled and said, "Yep, think of me as a guardian gege! And the first act as your 'guardian,' a young man, asked if he could meet you at that table over there by the window. Don't worry I know him." he smiled kindly so I decided to trust him and walked over. I was deterred that I couldn't see his face do to the over sized book acting as a mask.

"Umm, SuHo gege told me you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes" his voice is familiar...

"How are you?"

"Pardon me?"

"I said, how are you?" after he removed the book that covered his face, again I couldn't breath.

Ba-bump

"L-Lay why?"

"I saw what happened on Monday, and I'm sorry I couldn't do anything. You were drenched and talked badly because of me. I wanted to stop her but, you did it yourself. I feel bad for not helping you."

"Um, its okay. I'm used to defending my self." you responded with an awkward laugh.

"Well, thats really good. Its nice for a girl to be strong spirited" Lay said smiling at you, showing his dimple.

"But, I have ask you...do you know who puts the stuff I forgot back in my bags and slips it in my locker?"

OH NOOOOO....I screamed in your head of embarassment and shook you head frantically to deny it. 

"You sure, I'm pretty sure I saw you do it." he cunnily replied

. I gulped and I swear my eyes doubled in size!

"Dont worry! Actually I'm very thankful for you, although its a bit stalkerish...."

Dear God, kill me now I plead. "Umm...I'm r-really sorry! I promise I wont do it again!"

"As I said, its okay, But I never really knew you could be like that. (chuckles) if you wanted to talk to me you could just come. Do I seem unapproachable?" Lay asked seriously that I knew he was dissapointed.

"What? Of course not, its just, you have alot of fangulls and I thought you wouldnt notice me."

"Hahahah, well, youre wrong, fortunately I have noticed you. And since I have, you cant stalk me anymore."

I was shocked at his blunt response, and slowly slumped in hurt.

"Hahaha! You didnt think I meant, you couldnt talk to me did you? Its not that, but instead of watching me from afar, we should start anew and maybe become friends? And if you want more than that..."

BA TO THE BUMP

The wind was knocked right out of me and I couldn't keep still with happiness at Lay's kind words. My heart was a festival of frenzy filled with different emotions dancing to words of Lay that repeated in my mind. It actually happened an angel fell in love be-friended a mere mortal and entered her world.

I immediately blushed and said, "that would be nice, I guess."

"Great! Well lets reintroduce our selves, I am Zhang Yixing, and known as Lay, but I'd like if you called me by my real name."

"I'm ________, its nice to meet you." I couldnt contain my feels and felt that Lay, I mean Yixing saw right through me.

"Nice to meet you too ___! Hmm, how about we get to know about each other over a drink. Iced Chai maybe?

"Make it two!"

 

 

 


To prevent even one grain of dust and sand to approach you, to harm you.

 


Guarding you forever, I’m totally in love

 


As your guard

 


I will always be there

 


Even when the world is apathetic

 


everytime you feel depressed and upset, I will wipe off your tear.

 


It doesn’t matter where I am, as long as I am with you, everywhere is heaven

 


Loving you, I have no where else to go with no wings, the everlasting life is deprived.

How was it? Too fluffy....DId I explode you mind with my story's adorablemess? Dnt worry ill write different kinds :D Comment, Friend, and if youd like Subscribe...

LAY SPAMM (this will happen with every chapter, Ill spam you with the main character. BTW i credit tumbrl)

baozi..whatchu doin?

*nosebleeds*

UNICORN TRANSFORMATION FORM 1 COMMENCE!

yep..id ride that unicorn LOL

Y U WEAR SHIRT?

I wish i could clone Lay, so when i get older I can marry someone exactly like him :D

APPLE MAKE AN iCLONE NOW! I PROMISE I WONT SUE YOU XDDDD