Finale

If Only You Know

 

 Two X debut day...

Minju was getting nervous, she knows that this is the day that is waiting for but you can blame her it is her first time to perform in front of the million people and the worst thing is Cheondung and the rest of their sumbae will be there.

"Minju will you stop that..."  Their sajamin said, as he was getting dizzy on minju who was kept on walking back and forth.

"Sorry sajamin, I'm just so nervous..." Minju said, still wlking back and forth.

"I understand you but you keep on walking back and forth for 30 minutes, are you not tired...?" Sajamin said.

She stopped and faced her sajamin."Chinja..!" Minju said in surprised.

The people on the waiting room all nodded. 

"Why don't you relax here seat beside me..." Jiyou said their leader.

She did what their leader said. 

 Someone knocked on their door, their sajamin open it and to their shocked it was no other than the J.Tune Camp CEO.

"Ji hoon Sir...!" Two X said in surprised.

Jihoon smile to them. "Hello girls..." he said.

They all bowed 90 degrees to him. "Sir what are you doing here...?" Jiyou said.

"I'm here to support you on your first show..." Ji hoon said. 

"And Me too..." Cheondung said as he followed Jihoon.

"Oppa..." Minju whispered. A smile formed on Minju face.

"So are you ready for the performance, you should do your best out there or else...?" Ji hoon asked with a serious expression, as he put his arms over Cheondung's shoulder.

"Hyung don't scare them..." Cheondung said.

"I'm not scaring them Cheondung-ah, I'm just making a reminders..." Ji hoon said.

"will for me it's looks like you are..." Cheondung said,

"Wow..! Cheondung oppa defending us, that's so sweet..." Minju thought.

"Aish..! Cheondung-ah Can you be just quite you're disturbing me..." Ji hoon snapped out. Cheondung laugh at his mentor. 

Two X listens carefully to Jihoon as he instructed them and saying few things to make them feel better, Somehow Minju can't focus for Cheondung's eyes was all over her. Her face flashed as soon as she met his gazed, Cheondung smile on that.

"Okay girls gather up..." Ji hoon ordered. "On 3 two X fighting..."

"1 2 3..."  Jihoon started.

"Two Fighting...!" Two X shouted and laughed. They all went out the room and proceed to the stage for their performance.

"Minju..." Minju hears someone called her, she turn around and found Cheondung standing behind her.

"Oppa, What are you doing here...?" She stuttered.

"I'm here to say Good luck to you..." Cheondung said, smiling.

She nodded."Thanks..." She said, shyly.

"And...." Cheondung said and started walking towards her. Minju suddenly felt her heart ponding hardly.

He stops just half a meter from her." Can I talk to you after your performance ?." Cheondung asked softly. There was a tone of his voice, a tone that was hoping for her to say yes.

She smile and nodded. Cheondung slight jump for he was so glad that she agreed. "I see you then..." He said smiling like a kid.

------------

After Two X performance

Everyone was so exhausted after their performance except for Minju who was so energetic and happy.  

"Oppa can you dropped me to J.T camp building, I think I forgot something in the studio..." Minju said to their PD.

The PD looked at her curious but agreed afterwards.

A moment later they finally arrived at JT building."I'lll picks you up in 30 minutes, okay..." The PD reminded.

"Okay oppa..." Minju said and smile. The moment the car left, she immediately made her way inside the building and to the studio. She took a deep breath before opening the door.  And as she opened it she saw Cheondung standing on his back. Cheondung lifted his head and smile as soon as he saw Minju standing at the door step. He turned and slowly walked towards her.

"You came..." Cheondung said in a soft voice.

She smiled."Yes I did..." she said shlyly.

"Do you remember the first time we met...?" Cheondung asked her.

"Of course I do, you’re rehearsing Y that time and you accidentally bumped into me..." Minju said mesmerizing the memories.

"That's right... And it was right here in this studio..." Cheondung jumped in. Suddenly Minju felt nervous, Cheondung then went closer to her. She froze all of the sudden, she watched him as he made his way to her and stop just an inch away from here.

"Minju..." Cheondung said huskily.

"Nae..." Minju said trying her best to hide her nervous.

"Did you know that the moment you walked in this room was the day I finally found the girl of my dream...." Cheondung said.

She looked at her with wide eyes, she was surprised. 

"Minju I love you, I been in love with you for a long time and I think this is the right moment to tell this cause I think I can't handle it anymore... I love you Minju..." Cheondung said. 

The moment she hears this she stop breathing, she wanted to say a word but she can't. She’s stacked there standing in front of him with wide eyes.

Cheondung bit his lips, he was worried that she doesn’t felt the same way, because she didn’t say a single word. Sighed loudly he said "Well I guess you didn't feel the same...." there was a little sadness on his tone.

"Sorry for disturbing you and urging you to come here..." He said and walked away from her.

"Wait...!" Minju said and turn around. 

"Where do you think you’re going..." Minju asked. He turned around facing her.

"I’m still not answering you, remember?" Minju said smiling sweetly. Cheondung looked at her curiously.

"You're really a naughty boy Mr. Park after confessing to me do you think I will allow you to walk away from me like that...." She said, smiling

"Yah... Mr. Park Sang Hyun a.k.a Cheondung.... I'm also so damn in Love with you....." Minju said, laughing.

"You you what..."Cheondung stuttered. 

"I Love you pabo...." Minju exclaimed.

Cheondung face broke into smile, he can't believe it, and she felt the same way. And without farther ado he went to her and kissed her. They parted away for air. Their eyes were sparkling with joy.

"I love you minju..." Cheondung said

"I love you too oppa and promise me you won't walk away from me..." Minju said smiling.

He laughed on that. "I promise..." He said and gave her another passionate kissed......

 

 

-The END-

 

 

-------------------

Sorry for keeping you wait.....

Well this is it...

I hope you like it and see again....

Thank you for your comments and subscribing....

 

Thanks to:

 

Taehyun 

blaq2ne1shoshibang 

mblaqever55 

maea18 

TwoBLAQ

trololol28 

mblaqjooNiel

 

annyeong!

^_^